Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:25 pm
After a short moment Leon latched onto the blood bag his eyes opening a little. looking directly at her neck. Once he was done with the bag he gently took the other from his wife's hands. Once that one was gone he smiled weakly. "May I?" He asked licking one of her fingers.

Jasmine shook her head. "No. I wanted Aven to do it. And Leon still likes me...but he's sick so he can't comfort me. And Aven doesn't seem to understand my feelings for him." She sobbed harder. "And Kailee's so nice!"

Henry sighed having followed Aven then put the wolf over his shoulder and took him back to his own room. Henry knew everything about the vampire lore. Especially when it came to the women. He'd learnt to accept it. He would make sure his girls would never need to learn about it. He would keep them safe.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:16 pm
Kailee smiled and nodded gently tracing his face with the fingers of her other hand. "Just don't worry me like that again." she said, relief flooding through her.

Nadia sighed and then smiled. "Kailee's a good person. Aven . . . I haven't seen him since he was a pup . . . But he always seemed pretty clueless to me. And I'm sure Leon would comfort you if he was feeling better." she said and pulled away slightly, patting Jasmine's head. "Cheer up. You're part of the family now . . . part of the pack." she said.

((I have nothing for Aven as he is unconscious. XD))  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:28 pm
Leon smiled with affection, enjoying her touch. Once she gave him permission to drink her he pulled her down on him and very gently sank his fangs into her neck rubbing her back soothing like. He made a soft noise of agreement. "I won't take much." He mumbled on her skin.

Jasmine sniffled. "Okay." She said with a sniffle. "I'll go make sure Aven's okay." She added giving Nadia a hug. "Thank you! I feel a lot better now!" Then she skipped off back toward where she last saw Aven. When he wasn't where she left him she sniffed him out back to his room. "Oh Aven." She whispered smelling the wolfs-bane. She gently rolled him over when she reached the bed then laid next to him holding him close stroking his hair then his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:35 pm
Kailee sighed and crawled into the bed next to Leon when he pulled her down. "I trust you." she murmured back, cuddling into him.

Aven sighed in his sleep when he was rolled over and unconsciously snuggled into Jasmine.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:43 pm
Leon made a possessive growl in his throat. This was what he needed. The bond not her blood, just the bond he felt when he pierced her with his fangs. When he was sure he felt the beginnings of her heart slowing down -three mouthfuls later- her let go and licked her wound closed. "I'm so sorry." He whispered kissing her skin. "Did I take too much?"

Jasmine blushed brightly and held Aven close she was used to wolfs-bane so the smell only annoyed her now. Without meaning too she started humming an old lullaby. "Be okay." She whispered now caressing his cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:52 pm
Kailee shook her head. "Sleepy though." she murmured cuddling close. "I'll recover." she added.

Aven sighed a bit deeper and then rolled over, his arm slinging over onto Jasmine, pulling her close to him in his sleep.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:58 pm
Leon smiled softly and held her close. "Then sleep here in my arms darling." He whispered in her ear caressing her hair the way he knew would put her to sleep in an instant.

Jasmine's blushed very brightly. She wasn't expecting this. And now she had to pee. She didn't want to go in case moving woke him. But she really needed to pee.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:03 pm
Kailee let out a small little growl and cuddled just a little closer, her eyes closing, drifting quite easily into sleep.

Aven continued to sleep off the effects of the wolfsbane, unaware of the girl he had trapped in his arms.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:08 pm
The pressure was getting too much for Jasmine to take and she started to whine.

Leon let out a soft growl as he continued to caress her. Now that he was feeling so much better, he felt the normal sleepiness so let himself become succumbed by it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:20 pm
Aven stirred when he heard the whine and lifted up slightly, blinking sleepily, his arm freeing Jasmine as he moved it to rub his eyes. "Jasmine . . . what?" he asked, seeing the girl laying next to him. The last thing he remembered was blacking out in the hallway. He had no idea how he got where he was.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:32 pm
Jasmine blushed brightly. "Hello sleeping beauty." She purred. "It appears someone helped you back to your bed." She smiled and without thinking stroked his nose then added. "I have to pee I'll be right back." Then she dashed out of the bed and to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:35 pm
Aven blinked and then re-collapsed onto the bed with a sigh. The wolfs-bane had really drained him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:44 pm
Jasmine returned about five minutes later using a towel to dry her hands then crumpled it up then threw it in the bin and blushed biting her lip. "Are you okay?" She asked. "I'd turn into my wolf form and snuggle but I'm not sure if I can do that yet." She looked at him sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 pm
Aven sighed. "I haven't . . . dealt with wolfs-bane before . . . I've heard of it, but I've never been tested like that." he said. "You shouldn't be able to change into your wolf form until after your first forced transformation at the full moon." he said, his voice soft. "But your presence is welcome." he added.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 pm
Jasmine nodded slowly then sat down near him. "I'm used to it. The vampiress' at the palace used to bathe in it all the time. I'm used to it." She smiled softly and gently pet his head not sure what he wanted.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games