Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:24 pm
Felix nodded with a smile, gla dot have vence back in his life. he was still learning about the newer companions, but he trusted his friends' judgements.
"Let's end this thing, once and for all."

Craban sighed and let his pendant drop out of his fingers. It slunk through it's chain with the kind of light peal that only elfin craft could produce.
"Orla, you will stay near me won't you? I don't wish for you to get hurt." He said, nervousness and the general feeling that he was in someway betraying his people again forcing his voice into more formality than was normal.

"I shall guide you, so there's no need to fear." Veleth said with a shrug. he woudl enjoy the battle.

Craban cast him an irritated look. "who's scared?"

He then frowned and his hand retruned to fidgeting with his necklace again.
"Kiling lolth..." he murmured. "Isn't that blasphemy? Siurely teh other gods will not stand by idly - you don't know of Lolth like I do: not even you felix."

felix looked a little offended  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:56 pm
((Not dead....sleeping.....relaunch sounds goods-hopefully the new members I've seen are interested......and have to lure regular members too))

Orla turned away from her current thoughts and towards Craban. His concern was.....sweet. She hoped he found the life he wanted after these dark days were over.

In response to his question she gave a slow nod. "I can try," she then replied. But it'll take more than wishing..... A wave of nausea suddenly over came her but she fought for control and composure. She wouldn't allow herself to show any form of weakness in front of the others.

She glanced to Veleth as he spoke-uncertain if she could ever used to him being on 'their' side.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:24 pm
(cool, relaunch it is then. Just got to figure out hwo to condense all this! lol any help?)

Veleth noticed orla look over to him and caught soemthing odd in her eyes. He tilted hsi head slightly, suddenly suspicious.
"What?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:37 pm
"Blasphemy or not, Lolth is being a b***h," Vence said, a little blatantly. He shrugged. "I'm sure any god or goddess in their right mind would know that no one is going to go along with this. Why else would the gods give us free will? Maybe it was for a purpose like this."

Vence glanced at all the rest of the people around. They all didn't look like much, but they certainly were decieving in appearance. God-being or not, Lolth would have a tough time with them. "We should go before we miss this chance."

[Oh yeah, Emania needs some major fixing up. 3nodding I would've tried, but I had no idea where all the previous info went. whee ]  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:17 pm
[I'l get bac on it. I belive the info's still lurking on my computer. 3nodding ]]

Felix grinned at Vence's condemnation of Lolth. "well, I'm ready - let's get going." He moved briskly off to organise his 'troops'.

"Lolth's always been a b***h." Craban said a matter-of-factly and crossed his arms. "But she has others gods as supporters because they are afraid of her, in love with her or have bloodties to her. I simply ask you don't neglect the idea they may interfere. But...she has enemies also. I think that the divine enemies she forges hold stroger feelings than her 'friends' so maybe it'll cancell out."

"I should be able to transport you all if you wish."Veleth said, cutting into teh conversation to distract himself from his irritation with how Orla had looked at him. He didn't sound particularily confident in his newfound ability, though, but had enough pride not to let it waver his voice too much.
"Who first?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:22 am
(I suppose I could look over the pages and try to come up with a short summary later this week if you want....)

Orla didn't have time to respond to Veleth's blunt question before she distracted himself with another conversation with the others. She could tell he was perhaps.....hurt?.....annoyed?.....by her mistrust. He would have to deal with it. She didn't care for someone who tried to pass off as one of her own kind-no matter the excuse.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:19 pm
(that'd be really helpful if you don't mind *hugs*)

"can you send my men over all at once?" felix asked. veleth looked skeptical, but had enough rpide not to question his abilities any further.
"Perhaps." he said shortly.
"can you try? we don't have much time." Felix pressed. veleth nodded.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:48 pm
((not at all-it's the least I can do))  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:18 am
Vence glanced at all the Moonmaw, then to Veleth. Could he really do that? He wasn't so sure. But then again, No one exactly the extent of Veleth's power. Maybe he could pull it off.

Well, Felix was right at the last part. Not much time. He glanced back to the window in the corner of the room, sensign the familiar presense of Serol.

Mysia serol, Jhyl jhoji shi'jh taer eindral mysti oraes sosti.
Sorry Truthwing, Looks like we'll meet again some other time.

The great dragon snorted, almost as if it was holding back a laugh.

Tardi. Ais o tholor os aelaelys eil tysti or eiloli. Tae si mas shar olaes o.
Maybe. If you finish your endeavor and come out alive. May the stars watch over you.

Vence nodded, and Serol turned from the window, a gust of wind signalling his leaving. Come back alive. He would be sure to do that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:11 am
((thi ssounds retarded, but i've completely forgotten what i did with veleth's bro Nashiko redface -haha *goes to look* ))

Veleth looked over everyone's faces and then closed his eyes, exhaling. getting used to his new powers was still difficult. he knew that it would be impossible to come to terms with them all until he fully accepted what he was. but, while he had gone miles better than before, he was still not comfortable with his origional 'demonic' form. nevertheless he shifted into it now so as to become closer to the shource of his power. His long ears flicked up and one of the unnaturally long clawed fingers picked out a group of 15 moonmaw.
"You. i will transport you first. I belive I can handle this number for the begginning."
several of the m,oonmaw soldiers wetre obviously nervous but kept it hidden well. They grouped closer together in an effort to make the process easier.
Felix watched and then stepped forwards.
"May i exchange a place? If this is your first attempt I will go also - I don't want them to be in any danger." he insisted. "Sacha, may i swap with you please?" felix asked a young green moonmaw. The young soldier nodded and withdrew, looking somewhat relieved.
"alright. "

veleth nodded and closed his black eyes again. he focused on settling back into their shadows - his own shadow grew and connected through each of theirs, tieing them together. he was operating on instinct, but the process was fluid. Once connected, he gathered the shadows towards himself and visualised Lolth's tower. His heart thudded heavily with this effort. There was then a quivering keen of a sound and the group (and veleth) were gone.

Craban stared at the spot where they had left with a mix of awe and worry.
"how much do we trust this guy aagin?" he complained aloud. It was unsettling to have him display such skills.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:43 am
"I can't speak for everyone," Orla replied to Craban's statement. "But for myself......only within aim of my arrow." She tried to smirk at her attempt at humor. It was poor humor....she knew, but it was what little she could do to lighten the air. She could have sang or hummed.....but she just wasn't feeling it at them moment. Not to mention she didn't want others to become annoyed with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:53 am
"hrmm..I think i'm with you with that one." craban said, nodding. he folded his arms and tried not to fidget as they waited. he wondered if he was being a little too judgemental - he wasn't the most trustworthy person in the world...or at least he hadn't been once-upon-a-time. he wondered if he was going soft. he wondered if that was a good thing - he knew what he mother would have said. Perhaps he had softened emotionally but grown tougher as a result. Nowadays he didn't murder instantly and he could actually laugh and cry...but he knew that if he had an argument with his tyrinnical drow motehr he would win. that thought made him smirk.
"we'll see, I suppose. " he said, backpeddling from his origional opinion a little. "None of us are saints."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:02 pm
"No....," Orla replied in a serious tone. "But I'm close."

Her arms were crossed when she glanced down at Craban to see his reaction. Humor glittered in her eyes and she was biting her lip to keep a straight face. She felt stupid attempting humor but she couldn't help but want to keep Craban somehow......happy? Strange really for a centaur to want to do such a thing for a drow.

Eventually a smile and laugh broke which in turn brighten her own spirit for the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:16 pm
Craban raised a white eyebrow and grinned.
"oh really, i bet you have some skeletons in your closet." when she broke out laughing her infectious laughter set him off.
"come on then. spill." he prodded, enjoying the distraction from teh serious faces around them.

( *is listening to scissor sisters - very happy music smile * )  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:42 pm
Orla gave him a questioning look. "What is a closet? Is it another word for ground?" she appeared honestly confused by what Craban had said about 'skeletons in your closet' The only skeletons she knew of were in the ground.....except for those she was unable to bury on the island when the attack came. "Do explain," she asked smiling through the pain.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff