Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:48 am
" Seems we all have lost someone hasn't it?" " As Seraph says you are welcome here for as long as you wish." She smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:39 am
Limbershadow
Rocky plodded along a pathway in feral form, and noticed large concentrated amounts of foliage. " Well, lookie here! a forest! I this could prove useful for my agility training!" He thought, being unable to speak while in feral form. "Well then, let's get started!" he thought confidenly as he began darting inbetween trees. He spied a group of furs, and then noticed that his map had flown off of his utility collar. "Gah!! It's gone!" He said, not paying attention to the trees in which he was still dodging. There was a *POOF!* and there was a naked anthro wolf running along . "Not good! It wore off!" he said as he tripped over a tree root and ran headfirst into a tree, knocking him unconcious, still naked from the transformation, and nearby the conversating furs.

((Man, we are inside a building!))
Seraph heard yelling and looked out the window, he imidiatly closed it "Girls...and Miko, don't look out this window..lets just say he is naked" he walked, with a pair of pants "Hey, buddy, you ok?"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:17 pm
" Ewwww." She closed her eyes and covered Miko.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:32 pm
(oops! sorry! )
Rocky sat up with a quick jerkl and wondered why he was on the ground. He direguarded that thought and sat up. "Mrrrr.... I think so...Why are you holdi- wait." He said as he looked down and noticed that he was naked. "OHMIGAD I'm so sorry!" he said. "I'll just re-dress myself." After he said that he held out his right paw and it caught aflame. He wasved it sloly over himself, and his clothes appeared right behind the part that his paw had went over. He was back int his normal clothing. "Uhh.. sorry you had to see all that... Rocky LaRouge, sir." He said as he extended his paw for a handshake/pawshake  

OiginalLimbershadow

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:12 pm
Seraph looked suprised "I'm Seraph, nice to meet ya" he shook his hand "Thats a cool trick there" he got up and helped Rocky up "I'm going back in, looks like you took a bad hit , come with me to I can check your head"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:31 pm
" Wow more furry??!"
Miko scrambled off the couch while Sophi waited for the two to enter.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:34 pm
"Yes another fur" he yelled in, pretty much pushing the guy inside "Here he is"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:40 pm
Her ears perked up as she surveyed the newcomer. " O are you hurt?" She chuckles, " Everyone seems to be."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:45 pm
"He doesn't look it, but judging by the broken branch..he hit it head on"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:52 pm
" Ouch that musta hurt."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:53 pm
"Ehh, I've done that kinda thing before..its a pain"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:29 pm
" Awww poor Seraph."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:36 pm
"Its ok" he chuckled "Recovery was fun..in a way"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:45 pm
" O, how so?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:03 pm
"My sister had to do everything for me" he held a laugh back "She was so pouty that she got herself sick so she wouldnt have to care for me..this was long ago, when I was a little fox, about 12"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games