Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:49 pm
"I'll need youhelp when we do that is that ok?" she lifet her shirt a ittle to look where her shoulder blade vien was damaged, it was a little black colored, but barely noticable  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:59 pm
She saluted with a giggled
" Yes that's fine."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:01 pm
"Thanks" Linda put her shirt down "You done with your food?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:11 pm
" Yup let's go."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:12 pm
Linda picked the plate up and threw it in the incenerator "wHERE TO OH GREAT ONE?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:19 pm
She laughed " to your repairs."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:30 pm
"Ok thwn" she wheeled her to her room, it was all gadgety "My room" she sat on the bed "Ok, well, here is the deal, I need you to slice open my shoulder and let the oil flowout and then cut the section thats broken then take the melting tool and a new pipe and melt it to the old one so that its fixed, then you can put the flap back on and use the bottle of stuff over there to close it up ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:16 am
" Ok good thing i'm some what of a mechanic."
She grabbed a container and slicing the area open let the oil drip into it. then she cut the messed up section and melted the pipe onto it with a heating device and closed up her shoulder squeezing some gel onto the cut and watched as it healed.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:11 am
Linda watched closely "Awsome job!" she said flexing that area as soon as it was done healing "Ok, somewhere around here is a container full of computer chips..' she looked around "Huh..I swear I had it"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:52 pm
User Image
Narun took the hit and got back to his feet, he had a blank expression on his face"I guess I deserved that"he said and rubbed the spot he was hit in"I would of pefered that you didn't hit me"he said and pointed at the GW who was now in a wolf mode. It growled at Seraph"GW now has a mind of its own due to its ability to evolve"  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:57 pm
Serph looked at him, still crying "I dont care! Just..whywould you do this!" he hugged onto him  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:08 pm
" Is this it?" holds up a container(( bb in a bit))  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:09 pm
User Image
Narun looked at him and sighed"It was to protect you all"he said and looked around"Where is mistress?"he asked curiously. He rubbed his own forehead for a moment and sighed...  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:17 pm
Serapbs etes where red from crying "Protect us fom what?! And..your Mistress..doesn't want totalk currently."

Linda looked at it "Yep! Inside, The blue one with alot of prongs"
http://www.firstscience.com/home/images/legacygallery/chip.jpg  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:39 pm
She grabbed the chip out of the container
" Ok how do I fix you?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games