Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Identity Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:33 pm
Miku stopped she turned slightly "Even so...I'm not the type of girl who just lets it go without understanding...If he really thought i was precious he would of just told me the truth..." She turned back continuing to walk "plus...I already gave up on my life ever since i left my village...I'm not scared to die."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:43 pm
draco: ............. my master has always been that way u would think that after a thousand years he would've changed, after he sealed his twin brother and lost his first love..... *quickly shuts his mouth* now i'm really dead  

cmsntn05

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:48 pm
Hunter sighed and said "Let's go miku were going to save your stupid friend." he walked over to her and sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:01 pm
draco:............ *slappes the ground and a dragon appears* here is ur ride, just tell him where to go and he'll take u  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:08 pm
"Lord Kai have been waiting for you" one guard said, "Sorry for the lateness" Alex said and they entered the city...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:11 pm
*reverted back to original form*...........< this places looks oh soo...... familiar as if i was here before, but when and where? are the questions>......... nice place u got here  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:12 pm
Miku looked at Hunter "really..." she sighed "I guess it can't be helped can it..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:16 pm
draco:............. then get on and go and on the way i'll reveal something that i'll probably die if i say it..........
????: u know that is forbidden to say
draco: aaaaaaawwwwweeeee master Ryuho Tatsumori just in time
ryuho: hehehehe........ its so nice to see u again Draco Tatsumori.......... i see that ur still in that form
draco: hehehehe...... my apologize master  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:43 am
Arraving finally to the main chamber of the castle, Alex looked up, "Finally, you have returned" Kai raised from his throne and looked at Ryoku, "Master Tatsumori, its a pleasure to finally meet you" he bowed in respect to him...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:04 pm
me: *bows in return* the pleasure is mine Kai-sama
-to the others-
Ryuho: so my brother has gone to where the fun'll be
draco: Ryuho if we don't do something and fast then he'll return to this world and send it to the world of darkness
ryuho: fine fine........... *notices Miku* well if it isn't my little brothers human brat its soo nise to see u again
Draco: *transforms to his original form: a man with white hair, looked like he was in his early 20's, green kiymono, scar on his face, and has 2 katanas on his back* Ryuho we don't have time for this  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:51 pm
"Sorry for going to the point but we need your help master" Kai said to Ryoku, "The ancient seal has started to fade and the dark one energy has began to spread, infecting my people" he said, looking to the village...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:54 pm
Miku twitched "Human brat!? I have a name you know! It's Miku!"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:41 pm
Ryuho:...... u humans take everything too seriously, its just soo much fun to mess with u
Draco:............ please the topic at hand...... the ancient seal that u and Ryoku did to seal him up is fadeing and fast in 3 days from now......... he will appear and this time more powerful then before
Ryuho:.......... i know we have to remew the seal before its too late  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:39 pm
Miku twitched again she turned away and muttered some impulsive things. She looked at them and listened.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:17 am
draco:..... hey miku get on the dragon now  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items