Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Hospital RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Snow: *ears still down**frowns a little* maybe....she's sad and hid her feelings....
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Rose:Well...that's how Daniella is...ever since i met her,she's always had that unexpressional yet creepy face...but she's really nice...creepy,but nice...trust me,i learned to be a maid from her

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Snow : im not saying anything about its that...everybody shoud smile........*ears perk up and smiles* Hey Rose-chan where can i put this on ?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Rose:Oh,over there *points at changing room* that's where i just changed

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:17 am

Sno : okay! *goes in changing room* *says from behind* oi Rose-chan...can you tell me how it is.......to love..? I mean i know all about those relationship stuff but i.....dont get it at all...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:52 am

Rose:Oh...um...*looks down,blushing a little,putting finger to lips*...well...it's about caring about the person you love...and as long as the person isloving you back...then that's love...so,basically...it's about caring for each other...protecting each other...and other stuff lovers do with each other...spending the rest of your life with that person you love...

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Snow: whaa.......its still confusing *jumps from behind he dressing room already wearing the suit*i dont get it! all of you guys are happy about this mate thing and im here on the sideline...*pouts* its no fair....*ears go down*
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Rose:Well...*walks to Snow,petting her head* you'll know once you actually fall in love with someone...*ears point up* by the way...what kind of guy do you like *ears twitch,curious*

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Snow : what ....kind of guy i like...?? *looks down, thinking*......snow doesn't know....*still looking down, thinking*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Rose:...do you want a romantic guy...a energetic guy...a strong guy...*ears twitch*

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Snow : *Ears point up and looks at Snow* I want a guy thats calm and can control the energetic, weird me! *giggle*
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Rose:Oh,hehe,well,ok *pets Snow's head* all i want is someone that can at least love me back...like Hiro...

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Snow : *giggle* Hiro will do that! you don't have to worry about that at all .. *nods*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Rose:...*smiles* yep...hey...what made Hiro and Sakura break up anyway...

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Snow : *ears twitch and smiles* i dont know if i should say....*giggle* lets go play! *runs off to the game room*
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games