Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:25 pm
((Yeah-I thought it was getting about that time....and you had said you in another post that you had to get up early......))

Bly followed Drake back to the shop. When Drake looked at him he stared back-tilting his head to the side. Then he trotted around the perimeter of the building-searching and sniffing about. He came back with a questionable looking rope.

Yoki sniffed the air and darted to the window. Standing on her back legs she leaned out and barked. Koko watched but didn't dare approach to look out.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:03 am
Drake looked down at Bly, stunned.
"Good work. Are you sure you're not related to Lassie?"
He stepped back, gripping the rope in his hands and threw it up so it looped around one of the smaller pillars of the house that attched to the roof. He puleld on it to make sure it was secure and then scooped Bly up onto his shoulder again. doing this with the dog would be considerably more difficult.
"ugh, it's just like me, this is...never thinking more than a few seconds ahead." he grumbled heaving himslef up teh rope. The angle was difficult and the fact that the movement of his arms was restricted by Bly made things worse.
Eventually he heaved himself up on the roof, having badly singed his arms and part fo his face in the attempt to actually see what he was doing and aid his climbing. Temprarily blinded, he groped for the window, shoved bly through and then feel trhough it head first onto the bedroom floor with a snarled swearword.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:39 am
Bly whined disapprovingly being hoisted up the building and shoved through the window. He was greeted by getting pounced by Yoki. Koko meanwhile was already kneeling of the floor checking Drake's new injuries. "By the spirits, what do you think you're doing?" she asked in a raised voice. "Are you trying to give me a panic attack?!"

She quickly dashed to the living area and grabbed her aloe vera plant. Breaking off a few pieces she squeezed the plant's soothing goo over his burns to help ease the pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:43 am
"oh shi-" he said as he relaised Koko had rumbled him. He struggled and eventualy threw the blanket off.
"Just went for a stroll..." he said giving a guilty grimace. He winced as she started lathering the goo over his burns, but it did seem to help.
"How bad is the damage?" he asked warily, touching the burned parts of his face. On one side the old more serious burn scars had flared up to join the new patches of injury, as if protesting his repeated foolishness.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:04 am
"You look like a burn victim," Koko replied as she continued treatiing him. "And just what on this green Earth possessed you to sneak out for a walk?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:11 am
"Owowow quit it." He said as she poked at him again, twisting away a little.
"Well I, uh..." The more he thought about it, the more ridiculous it seemed. Fayt wouldn't have really left, would he? Koko could have waited for nighttime he supposed. He laughed at himslef.
"I just wanted to make sure things wouldn't go bad between you and Fayt. I had to explain things - offer an outside perspective. he does trust you - now at least. I explained that you're nothing like me."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:24 am
Koko paused mid-way at applying the aloe on Drake's face. She was completely stunned and speechless.

"You.....did w-what?" she managed to mutter. "And he's not...."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:29 am
"I talked to him" Drake said. "explained a it about vampires and apologised. I...well,... i didn't tell him about his mother - he doesn't need to know that. I also didn't meantion I sired you. But other than that.." He shrugged.
"I didn't wnat you to lose him because of me."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:37 am
Tears of happiness slowly fell down her cheeks and before she realized it she was hugging him-the suddenness making Drake fall back on the floor. When she realized what she had done because that was probably painful for him she released him. However she was still leaning over him-a smiling through the tears.

"Thank you," she said giving him a long kiss.

Bly and Yoki watched in shocked silence until the kiss ended.

((That's right....she gets to be on top this time... rofl *smacks head to desk*))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:49 am
[lol!]

Drake's eyes widened as he was practicaly thrown backwards by Koko's hug. before he could say anything she was kissing him. He hesitated, unsur eof whetehr he should kiss back, but couldnt help himslef towards the end. He also couldn't help blushing, which was somewhat embarassing in itself.
"I..uh... y-you're welcome." He stammered, the afterglow of the kiss masking the throbbing pain the force of her tackle had caused. He loked a little dazed, but his first geniuione grin since the 'accident' graced his face nevertheless.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:56 am
Koko blushed suddenly and got up off him. She remained sitting on the floor next to him and tried to compose herself.

Bly then trotted up to Drake and proceeded to lick his cheek briefly before sitting down beside him. Yoki looked away and gave a sound of annoyance while Koko hid a smile.

((Judith needs to get in on the random kissing sometime.....))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:02 am
[lol totally XD]
[*twitch* must *twitch* do *twitch* fanart *twitch* of some description....*doubletwitch*]

Drake pushe dhismlef bac up to a sitting position and then hissed in pain as Bly licked his cheek.
"ouch, aim please, Lassie." he said, dabbing at his cheek with his sleeve. he was already starting to heal, especially with the aid of koko's gooey-stuff.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:09 am
(( XD))

Bly settled down. His tail thudded against the floor happily.

"Lassie?" Koko asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:13 am
[still drawing mont'an fullbody thingy. Cannot drasw hand-feet for the life of me ><]

"oh yeah, he got me a rope to get back up here so i called him lassie. you know, he's so damn helpful. though i don't think that Lassie snaps bones..."
he nudged the dog playfully  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:32 am
Koko stared down at Bly. True, she had trained her dogs well to be so helpful. She just hadn't expected one of them to be so helpful to someone thay had only met days before.....and was so forgiving at someone who nearly had eaten the one they were trained to protect. She then wondered about Bly's happiness. If Drake left....would he want to follow him dispite the danger? Would she let him go? She could always train another dog and still had Yoki. But Drake didn't have a traveling companion.....and he seemed to enjoy Bly company.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games