Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:37 pm
Alure came closer to Kokoro, he hugged her "You really look a lot like her" he looked to the moon, "I made her a promise that I will keep, nothing bad will happen to you never" he smiled to her sister, she was one of the few people he really cared alot for...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:53 pm
Kokoro smiled as she hugged her brother back "I do don't I?" she laughed softly "Thanks niisan...I'll try my best to return the favor."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:59 pm
Alure give her a little kiss in her forehead before standing up, "Let's go inside, its freezing already" he smiled to her sister...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:01 pm
Kokoro nodded as she shivered a bit feeling the coldness "Yeah." she standed up  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:42 pm
As they entered, Alure go up stairs, directly to his room and closed his door, <What happened the last time... oh yes, you sister could be killed because you didnt have enough power for defending her> Jubbi began to laugh, Alure grabbed his head, it hurted alot, <If that had happened, you wouldnt have keep your promise, isnt it?> Alure eyes opened, he realised it now, if he wanted to protect his beloved ones, he needed power...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:53 pm
Kokoro sighed as her brother went directly to his room. She looked at her father who was doing some paper work for something. She made a small smile and walked upstairs to take a bath.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:25 pm
Hikari sighed. "Hmph... this is the reason why I don't usually help others." she stated. The girl and her dog transported to the Hyuuga estate. "I need to ask my uncle something. Just wait out here, okay?"
Hikari entered through the door, calling out "Neji? Hello?"
"Yes, Hikari?" Neji glared at his niece with mixed anger and sadness. Neji always resented the main branch, and now his own daughter couldn't possess the Byakugan, while his cousin's daughter could.
"Do you know where Migoto is?" the purple haired shinobi tried hard to ignore his eyes.
"She's out somewhere. She'll be back shortly." was the grunt reply.
"Oh, okay. Thank you." Hikari bowed as she exited. "Shitsurei shimasu." she quickly added before she bolted out the door.

Migoto finally walked away from the Uchiha house. The two figures on the roof had left, and now she was alone. "One was Uchiha Alure, the other his sister, Uchiha Kokoro." the girl mused. "Yes, it had to be. After all, that is their house." she sighed. She heard the thumping of feet-people running? It had to be. She looked up, just to collide head first into a girl and her dog.
"I'm so sorry." Migoto stuttered. She was pulled up by the other person, who had already picked themself up. "Thanks..." she looked down to see a much shorter girl looking up at her with wide eyes.
"Migoto?" the girl asked.
"Oh, Hikari!" the other girl smiled. Hikari didn't smile.
"What are you doing out here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:55 pm
Name: Dante Rayne
Parents: Unknown Sound Shinobi
Personality: Quiet,helpful,caring
Bio: Dante came from the sound village. He is the holder of the 5 tailed white wolf. His seal is located above his left eye. As a child he always sought to become a medic ninja. He succeded and then his parents were killed during a mission. After that he left the sound village and became a rogue. His seal is weakened by strong emotions and when his right arm is unbandaged some of his biju's power is released. He is best at injuries created by poisons. He has a family history that leads to knowing the Hatake Family for centuries.
Appearance: User Image  

Blind Anbu

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:59 pm
Zero clutched his side and fell heavily to his knees."Dammit..."He swore silently,his sharingan fading away. He dug his clawed hand into the soft dirt. "He should have been here by now..."Zero breathed looking at the ground.

A tall white haired male with golden eyes appeared beside Zero. His body was formed into a bow."Sorry to keep you waiting,Zero-Kun."The man straightened up and helped Zero to his feet allowing the silver haired boy to lean against his body for support. "I had a few more things to do..."He heard Zero mutter a quiet thanks that made him smile lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:06 pm
"You... you win" Alure finally said, "You're right, if I want to protect her and the hole village I will need power" <You finally get it boy, now rest, because tomorrow will be a long, long day...>Jubbi chakra faded, leaving Alure on his bed, he grabbed a picture from his night table, it was the squadron number 7, he closed his eyes and sleeped away...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:16 pm
Hikari glared at her cousin. I run around looking for her, and I see her spying on Alure and Kokoro. What the hell....
"Um, well, I was just walking back from the hospital." Migoto explained. "I just found out, I'm finally going to get a sensei! And she's super famous and well-known, isn't that great?"
"What's her name?" Hikari asked.
"I don't know. But I'm meeting her tomorrow!" Migoto was all hyped up.
This.... is the reason I hate girls.... Especially happy ones.... Hikari thought glumly. "Well, I hope she's a nice sensei." Hikari said emotionlessly. "Ja ne." she waved over her shoulder as she pushed past her cousin. Oh, that reminds me... I still need to talk to Alure. The purple haired shinobi looked over at the house. Never mind, it can wait until morning... as long as he doesn't a) give into Jubbi, or b) Take Ryoku's offer... Or kill himself...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:13 pm
The sun hitted Alure's window, reflecting to his eyes, <Wake up boy, you cant afford to lose time, grab a quick breakfast and go to the training grounds> Jubbi told him, Alure stand up and grabbed his clothes, entering the bathroom...

Grabbing a sandwich, he leaved the house and go directly to the training grounds, <Boy you sure are lazzy, we cant because you must master the 3 basic techniques of the mangekyo today> Jubbi said to him, he was strict with his training...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:18 pm
Migoto sat on her bed in the morning. She hadn't gotten much sleep, but yet she still felt reenergized and happy. I get to meet her today... I'll go down at noon.

Hikari was waiting at the Uchiha house door, contemplating her next move. Finally, she decided. She knocked on the door once, to have it opened by Sasuke.
"Who are you?" He asked, looking down at her.
"Inuzuka Hikari. I am here to talk to your son. Is he up yet?" Hikari bowed slightly.
"Oh, you're Kiba's kid. Come in. He should be up, but he's not down yet." Sasuke stepped aside, allowing Hikari in.
Don't let your guard down... he was a former S-class Criminal.... Hikari warned herself, then stepped inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:33 pm
Alure sensed someone in his house, he made a clone that came down the stairs, "Hikari-chan, what are you doing here?" he asked, she came to early to his house...

In the training grounds, the real Alure trained his eyes, <Come on boy, you should be able to do it three times> Jubbi shouted in his head, Alure fall to the ground, he was exhausted...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:37 pm
Hikari glared at Alure.
And I thought Jubbi was my friend.... He's going to kill the boy, I swear he is Hikari lunged at Alure with blinding speed, cutting his body in half. Both halves disappeared in smoke.
"Where's is he Uchiha Sasuke?!" Hikari turned her hate-filled eyes upon the older Uchiha.
"Don't ask me, I don't know." Sasuke shrugged. Hikari growled in frustration, running out of the house.
Training grounds... strong chakra.... Yes, go there!
Hikari immediately ran for the training grounds, hiding her chakra as she did so.

((I just found out that Karin can hide her chakra.... it's so weird how the stupid and useless characters get all the good stuff....))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games