Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:58 pm
how would helping be done?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:59 pm
Jehobo

confused no clue ... but wolfie wants me to stop posting here ... sweatdrop i shall continue on with this eventually!  

BabyRuuuthh

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:59 pm
Jehobo
p-l-e-a-s-e-H-A-L-T-p-o-s-t-i-n-g-!-!-!-!-!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:24 pm
Jehobo
I better not be featured in yaoi... again.

wait, WHAT? o.O??  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:32 pm
O.o... scream .... eek ... ah....

I don't know where to start.... stressed stressed I can only stare in morbid facination at your delusional pretensical yammerings.

Actually it's just a tiny drop in the bucket of the weirdest and craziest day my family and I have ever, or probably will ever have. It's been like Murphy's Law on unpaid overtime, this day has made AX seem sane, you probably wouldn't beleive it if I told you.

So honest? I think it's funny!! but if I didn't I'd probably have gone insane by now, I just have to laugh. xd rofl wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:37 pm
I'm not sure whether to congratulate you or... well, I can't think of anything else.

Yeowch, Murphy's law. I hate movies that seem to center around it.

And I'm just VERY confused at the moment. I have no idea what's been happening in this thread. o.O  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

BabyRuuuthh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:38 pm
mmmerm confused did either of you two read the .5 conversation? xd xd

if you go 1 page back, i'm sure it's still there  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:40 pm
Well.... I read the first part.... and then the last half.... which would explain my confusion. But I still think that after having such a skewed view on it, it won't make sense anyway. And I'm lazy.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:41 pm
yeah I read it. That's what I was refering to mostly, sorry I didn't give the reaction you were waiting for, I'm feeling really mellow right now. But if you want you can wait a day or two for me to reasimilate it and formulate a more appropriately outraged response.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:09 am
Ermak Lorde
yeah I read it. That's what I was refering to mostly, sorry I didn't give the reaction you were waiting for, I'm feeling really mellow right now. But if you want you can wait a day or two for me to reasimilate it and formulate a more appropriately outraged response.

sad what's been getting you down?  

BabyRuuuthh

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:50 pm
[Sunami]
Ermak Lorde

Well---it couldn't be that- you know- i was calling him to check he wasn't dead yet.... rolleyes ....only to hang up as soon as I learn he's still breathing xd ..i feel bad-
i should at least try to be more attentive to that sort of thing...stress is evil.....hmmmmm.....Ermy-what say i callith you tomorrow so you may lecture me on exactly why your life has been so hectic?..i've just been to exauted myself to really notice such things going on....=.=))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:17 pm
FuzzWolfie
[Sunami]
Ermak Lorde

Well---it couldn't be that- you know- i was calling him to check he wasn't dead yet.... rolleyes ....only to hang up as soon as I learn he's still breathing xd ..i feel bad-
i should at least try to be more attentive to that sort of thing...stress is evil.....hmmmmm.....Ermy-what say i callith you tomorrow so you may lecture me on exactly why your life has been so hectic?..i've just been to exauted myself to really notice such things going on....=.=))

oh no i'm not talking about the whole .5 thing xD i'm talking about if ermy's just under stress or what? well, i hope she'll feel better surprised  

BabyRuuuthh

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:19 pm
And E-chan's gender still remains unofficial XD He, or she? The world will never know~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:20 pm
I don't care cause jehobo is way more awesome than Ermak.  

TrebligNave

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:26 pm
but Jehobo doesn't own a guild! xp

I'm not that stressed right now. sort of amiable... laid back... Hit the stress critical mass, too much stuff happening to feel stressed about it anymore. wink  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games