Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:33 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

Umi smiled "very painful ofcourse" she said as she burst out laughing.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:34 am

"Yes, anyone who puts us in cages deserves to die in a horribly painful way."

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:36 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

"YEA!" she shouted as she then put her hand over her mouth "I-i think that was a little too loud..." she mumbled
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:38 am

"Be as loud as you want, all the slaves here would agree. I take that back, if you shout any louder I'll want to tear my ears off."

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:40 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

"ha,ha,ha s-sorry about that" she said with a smile "we don't want that to happen now do we..because you would be in a lot of pain and you wouldn't be able to hear anymore".
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:42 am

He smiled back at her. "Did you forget you're in my cage? Or did you just get carried away?"

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:44 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

"uhh, i guess both?" she said and started laughing again as she got out some needles and started playing around with them.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:48 am

Hiro laughed with her, once again glad that he had a friend. He had never laughed so much in such a short time. "Hey, i can move my tail again! It felt so weird to have it just dragging behind me like that. I'll have to strengthen i before I try that again." He moved his tail around, stretching it. "Hey, Umi, what are you doing?" He noticed her playing with the needles.

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:51 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

Umi blanked out for a little while as she shook her head "what? who?...." she said as she carried on playing with her needles.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:54 am

"Okay, never mind I guess" {She's clearly really into what she's doing, she probably doesn't even remember that I'm here right now.} He sat against the wall and watched Umi play with her needles, admiring her focus.

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:56 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

Umi happily carried on playing with her needles as she later then stopped and smiled "S-sorry i just like to play with my needles and sometimes forget everyone thats around me".
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:59 am

"That's okay." He said sitting next to her. "I was enjoying watching you. It's good that you have something to pass the time with, rather than just sit here like I usually do."

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:01 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

"Yea, but careful don't touch them they are poisoned anyway what do you like to do besides sitting here? for example drawing or i don't know anything really".
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:04 am

"Well, as I said, I spend most of my time sitting here, just thinking. I do draw once in a while, but I'm no artist, and I'm sure you're a lot better at it than me."

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:06 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

"well not really i haven't ever even been drawing I am good in singing and cooking though so your probably beating me in drawing" she asid as she placed the needles in her hair to hide them and pulled a sweet smile.
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games