Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:07 pm
Sebastian got up growling and pulled Craig off of Fang and punched him in the face knocking Craig out. "There Racy now you can freely talk" Sebastian said exhausted and then flopped down on his back moaning in pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:34 pm
Racy bit her lip. "gah, you guys are irritating." racy said under her breath. she healed everyone again, but kept craig in his uncaucious sleep. she sat by fang. she sat in silence, untol she spoke to break the silence. "so.. its true.." she started soflty. "you have a black heart. and craig. and yume, and kira..." racy tried her best not to frown. she fell in love with a demon, and its still the same fang, so she tried to let it not beother her. she hugged fang gently. "but its okay. everythigns okay, right? its not bad that your hearts dark... mine isnt. but... its okay." she tried to convince, more herself than anyone else.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:42 pm
BUMP
~~~
BUMP
~~~
Bump, again. n_n  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:04 pm
((woo, bumps!))

Yume sighed, "Maybe I was being a little too harsh." she murmered then her eyes hardened. "Pfft, I wasn't the one yelling and screaming." she argued with herself.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:05 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
((woo, bumps!))

Yume sighed, "Maybe I was being a little too harsh." she murmered then her eyes hardened. "Pfft, I wasn't the one yelling and screaming." she argued with herself.
((Yume WAS Harsh!!! Dx racy wasnt screaming at yume, she was yelling at the blooddii people!! >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:13 pm
((sorry sorry, Yume has mood swings sweatdrop ))  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:00 pm
Fang sighed and and kissed her with a faint smile "So now you know, I'm a demon" he looked at Craig with anger "He's a demon hunter, and now he's trying to kill me, that's terrific"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:10 pm
"That isnt entirely true I mean he could ya know be... well how do I put this" Sebastian pondered while chewing his bottom lip "he could be... removed" Sebastian finally said with a dark murderous look in his eyes.  

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:20 pm
Fang sighed and clenched his fist in anger and his eyes glowed bright red. he closed his eyes tightly and shook the feeling "we can't, we'd be no different than him, a-a monster" he struggled with the last words as if the words sting his tongue. He bit down on it tightly and blood started run down his chin "we can't"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:23 pm
Kira glanced at Fang, "U-um, calm down please." she murmered, stepping up to Fang's side and wiping away the blood.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:42 pm
Racy stood up, lokign at everyone sorrowfully. "I.." she shook her head. "so..you really are different from me. i was hoping not.. but..." she shook ehr ehad again, leaving to look for reks, get the story straight out of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:14 pm
"Wake me later" Sebastian said sighing and then lay on his side and slept.  

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:33 pm
Fang sighed softly and stood up. Without speaking, he walked into the woods then woke up from dreamworld. Fang exited the warehouse and ran deep into city, hiding in his own home, he wasn't safe anymore and everyone knew it  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:30 pm
as racy walked around, looking for reks, she couldnt helo but keep thinking to herself. so, reks was right about fang and craig and everyone else haveing a dark heart. does that mean that reks and i dont? so..reks and i are the same. why? why do we hhave to be differnet from the rest? just because the others have dark hearts doesnt mean they cant be my friends...right? what about fang? Fangs no different than the fang i know, the fang i met. theyre all the same. were all gonna be fine. everyone will be okay. we'll all be okay, we'll be friends, and we'll all live happy. but..is this Dream turning into a nightmare? she wanted to cry, but held back tears, forcing herslef. she dint like crying. it made her feel weak. she walked around, hoping everyone was okay.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:37 pm
Yume sighed and stood up, brushing the debris from her clothes. Walking back, she took hold of Kira's arm lightly, "We're done here." she growled quietly. Kira gave her a surprised look, "What?" she asked.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff