Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin nodded, only half believing him. She watched him for a while longer, then looked up at the boy. "Are you still gonna teach me to play the guitar?" Caitlin asked, trying to keep a conversation going with Cameron. Maybe she'd come up with a nickname for him. Cam? Ron? Ronnie? She bit her lip, none of them really working for him.
OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

His daydream of tricking the boys in his neighborhood came to an end as Caitlin's voice brought him back to reality. "Of course!" he exclaimed, glad that she hadn't forgot the vague plans the two had made. "I'll definitely teach you this summer," he said as he smiled at the girl. Now that one of his friends conversed with him, Cameron felt more comfortable with speaking.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {type in mood here}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari stood and rose forward to the podium. Looking over the hall she smiled, this year was a new challenge for her that she accepted with pride and honor. She'd been appointed at the stand in headmistress and was proud to take the position. Though she'd greatly miss her classroom and her house, this was the next chapter in her life and she couldn't wait. Raising her hands she waited for the students and staff alike to quiet down. "Thank you. I'm sad to say the year is ending once again but glad you have all grown so much in this last year and some of you are leaving us to go out and make your journey in the world. I'm proud of you all and happy to see the example set by our older students and hope you will all continue to do well through the coming years. I'd like to congratulate the house of Gryffindor for your win on the quidditch cup! Now on to the house cup. I'm proud to say this year the winner of the house cup is Slytherin! I wish you all a safe trip home and will see you next year. Now lets eat!"She raised her wand and the banners in the hall all turned green and silver as food appeared on all the tables. Smiling she took her seat and made a plate for herself.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Hopeful
✔Status: Single

The food appeared on the table and Sam scooped several healthy servings onto his plate. Then he turned to Caitlin. "Speaking of summer, would it be cool if I visited you over the break? It gets really boring in Hogsmeade, stuck in that tiny apartment with my seen siblings. Plus, I'm curious about the Muggle world."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron averted his eyes away from Caitlin as the Headmistress, Professor Evernight, spoke to the whole school population. Not only students and professors listened, but several ghosts also arrived for the feast. The boy scanned the room to see just how many humans - dead or alive - were in the Great Hall. When the quidditch cup was announced to Gryffindor, the table decked in red cheered loudly; however, when the house cup was announced, the table decked in green erupted in cheers. About two seconds later, delicious gourmet food appeared on each table. Cameron turned back around and piled food onto his plate. Even though he had just been speaking with Caitlin, the boy stayed quiet as Samuel spoke to her.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:46 am
User Image
User Image

Caitlin smiled at Cameron, excited that he'd teach her to play the guitar. She looked away from Cameron and then at Sam and nodded. "Yeah, that's fine. I'm just gonna let you both know, my little brother is a little protective." She said with a small smile. When the Headmistress started speaking she looked up, listening as she spoke. As the food appeared, she scooped some food onto her plate and started eating. She wanted to do something fun today, make the last day of the year worth while.
OOC:

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron raised an eyebrow when Caitlin mentioned her younger brother. Is he protective over her in general, or only when she's around boys? he wondered, but his shyness kept him quiet instead of finding out the answer to his question. "Is he a wizard, too?" he asked, remembering how just because one person in your family is a wizard does not mean someone else will be. Even though he spent one year with just a small dose of the wizarding world, Cameron had about ten billion questions in the back of his mind that were not answered.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy looked up at Sam. He was going to Caitlin's house? Darn. Remy had been about to invite him to her house, but now she would appear jealous! She lifted a cupcake from the table, and began to munch on it. She leaned her head onto her hand. She wasn't hungry anymore. She looked off into the distance and sighed.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin nodded to Cameron, "I think so. But I'm not sure. You can't be totally sure, right?" She said with a shrug. She looked at Remy and decided to include her in the conversation. "So, where do you live? Maybe I could visit or something?" Caitlin offered, but she didn't actually know her very well. Maybe if she lived close she could visit.
OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron shrugged in agreement with Caitlin. "Yeah, I guess you can't be sure," he muttered quietly. The next moment, he realized no one was speaking to him anymore, so Cameron dug into his food portion and ate.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy looked up at Caitlin. She smiled at the girl. "I live in Upper Barnton. You can come over if you want! We have a little practice area for Quidditch! And just in my family, we have half a team!" she said, excited to have someone visit. "You can come too, Sam. We don't have a superstar Seeker at my house!" she said with a giggle. At this time, it really wasn't hard to tell Remy was a very social person!

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin's jaw dropped, "You live in Upper Barnton, too?" The girl said, clearly surprised. How come she hadn't seen her before? Caitlin was almost always outside. The only time she wasn't was when she was in the attic, in the library reading or in her room writing music. A smile broke out over her face when she said they could practice Quidditch in her backyard. She wasn't in the team, but she sure wished she was. And she had just realized, she could bring a broom to school this year. Caitlin mentally added that to her list of things to buy over the summer.
OOC:

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:36 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Hopeful
✔Status: Single

Sam shrugged at all the suggestions of travel. Finally, he said, "It's a little difficult to get around for me, since I live in Hogsmeade. I got to have my mother or father bring me around and then they get all inquisitive as to where I'm going and all that."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy nodded at Caitlin. "We've lived in the same house since I moved in!" she said with a smile. She began to make a fruit salad for dinner. She munched on a strawberry, while cutting an apple. She added the apple to her very colourful salad and smiled. She looked back at Caitlin and smiled again.
She turned to Sam. "We can meet up at my parent's shop on Diagon Alley! Slug and Jiggers!" she said, grinning away.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:27 pm
♫ Feeling: Embarrassed.
♫ Company: Cameron, Gracie.
♫ What am I doing: Going to the carriages
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin slipped into a seat at the Gryffindor table. She glanced around the room for her friends. Gracie, Nell, or Penny, a Slytherin in her year. She only spotted Penny and waved. There was quite a few Slytherins this year. She saw a girl get sorted into Ravenclaw and a boy, who she assumed to be her brother, into Gryffindor. She clapped when the boy made his way to the table. She frowned a little when she didn't see Remy, Sam, or Cameron around her. Caitlin looked back toward the Sorting.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games