Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:04 am
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle gritted her teeth when he tapped her shoulder, but turned to him with a pleasant, albeit somewhat twisted smile. "Yes?" She asked. "You know it's quite rude to interrupt conversations, and I'm sure your father taught you better manners than that." Throughout her words, the same smile sat perfectly in place.
User Image
OOC:...

Feeling: Amused
Where I am: House Tables
What I'm doing: Sitting
Who I'm with: The Slytherins
Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:10 am
User Image
User Image
Erianthe Acacia
Jasmine Acacia
Eternal Third Year l Ravenclaw l Ghost
Fourth Year l Slytherin l Keeper

Jasmine wasn't sure what the others thought about her sister. She couldn't tell her to go away. That would be rude, and it could be so hard tracking down a ghost. She needed to find out about Zane, but that wasn't something she wanted to talk about tonight.

Erianthe laughed at the prefect's comment about being too stubborn to die. "I guess you could say the same about me. I really don't want to be dead. I get to miss out on food," she joked.

Jasmine sighed. "Is that the only thing you miss Eri?"

"No, I suppose not," the ghost admitted. "I do miss being able to give you a hug."

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:29 am
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fifth Year
Great Hall/ Slytherin Table

Ronyo smiled at both Tay and Michelle as it seemed he had struck cords with both individuals but in opposite directions. Michelle’s answer came along the lines of a Slytherin, a fact that just solidified her proper sorting, but it did also show she was a practical thinker understanding that both Tay and Ronyo’s extreme cases ideas both had potential for problems. The difference it seemed was that that while Ronyo would be aware of potential disaster that would likely find him, but have little to do to stop it, Tay would likely not see it coming but have many avenues of escape. For the white haired Slytherin he had no issues with his possible fate as it was one he considered preferable to others meeting the same because of him.

“If my demise brings the salvation of many then I have no issue with that outcome,” Seeing Tay’s notable expressions becoming stronger and less subtle Ronyo felt it time to bow out, “I think I have over stayed my welcome. Ms. McHalen I hope you enjoy your time at Hogwarts and it was a joy to meet you, I suspect we may run into each other from time to time. Tay, stay well.”

Ronyo gave a small wave to the boy as he turned and walked away. While he enjoyed talking with the new students after sorting he also knew he had other matters to attend to. This could possibly be the only time when serious matters were not pressing on him, or his friends. There was research to be done, information to gather, puzzles to solve, and skills to hone. With luck he would be able to stay either one step ahead or on par with the matter, and if he couldn’t he could simply resort to having the ability to fight back.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:02 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fifth Year, Slytherin Prefect

Curiosity had taken over him like a bout of wildfire, consuming and destroying all in its path for freedom and salvation. Rekindled, plumes of oxygen rose to his lips yet caught in the chasms, combustion at the fray. It bubbled in his veins and crept beneath his flesh, always an insatiable hunger, always wanting more. Golden ripples roared in his eyes, and just as he had parted his lips to speak, another first year had approached and boldly pursued Michelle. He did not feign his interest as he cocked a brow and mused himself with their antics, his gaze peering over the rim of his goblet once more.

He decidedly realized he had nothing more to say, not yet anyway... Not until Ronyo had chimed in once again and announced his departure. At the notion of his farewell, Tay returned a corrupt smile, ready to kill. "Truly, it's not me you should be worried about..." He has no idea, he realized, astonished.... Then again, the demon had mentioned something tragic or other hand unfolded this past summer.

"You should worry about your own, I'm sure he'll need it." He mused, a foreboding curl to his smirk as he inclined his head toward the mass of crimson and good.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Callous
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:26 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, First Year Slytherin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Annoyed
Thoughts: Why me?
With: The other Slytherins
Friends: Cloe and Eoin

To say that Marina was irritated about being placed in Slytherin was an understatement. She was so mad she could barely think straight. Of course that hat had to put me in Slytherin, she thought bitterly, clenching her knife so tight she looked ready to stab someone. To make matters worse the only other first year she knew was Michelle. Who would probably end up stabbing her in the back whether they were friends or enemies. And Cloe was in Gryffindor, their rival.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:26 pm
User Image
Murk
The Boggart

As Murk finally got his head past the door; his eyes were assaulted by cold light. He hissed and dashed under the closest source of darkness.
Murk rubbed his sore, watery eyes once he was under the shadowy protection of a large table. He looked around to see multiple pairs of feet. However, this did not interest him as much as the scent of nearby baked goods. The smells in the air made the feelings in his stomach unbearable to the point where Murk wanted to let out a cry.
Desperately, Murk reached out from under the table in hopes of grabbing something edible. He pulled back as he touched a hot plate but quickly tried again until he hooked something.
Murk glared at the morsel. He sniffed it then licked some of the frosting. He smacked his lips with joy with the pumpkin flavoring. In mere seconds, the cake was gone in three large bites. Without thinking twice, Murk's hand went searching for another.  

Prendillina

Moonlight Stalker

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:38 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Unsorted First Year
Mood: Freaking out
Thoughts: What is that?!
With: Other Slytherins

Marina couldn't help herself, she let out a small shriek at the sight of the shadowy hand snatching a pumpkin pasty from her plate and dragging it under the table. She drove down the knife, narrowly missing the hand as it stuck point first into the wood of the table. She kicked out her legs, hoping to get the thing, whatever it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image
Murk
The Boggart

Murk suddenly got a face full of shoe. Shoved down on his bottom, he was horrible confused and dazed for a moment.
He violently shook his head to regain his senses and got back up and was filled with rage.
He slid under the bench of the table and stood very tall behind his attacker, formless and waiting.  

Prendillina

Moonlight Stalker

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Second Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda stared absent-mindlessly at the sorting. When are we going to eat?!] she wondered. Did it really take this long last year? Probably. In fact, it seemed longer last year because she had to wait for what seemed like hours before boarding the boats, which brought the first years to Hogwarts. In mid thought, a black shadowy figure blocked her view from the sorting as it stood behind a student. "What is that?" she asked, extremely shocked at what she was looking at. During her first year, Amanda has never encountered such a creature.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:42 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, First Year Slytherin
Wearing
Mood: Scared
Thoughts: Boggart!

Marina swiveled in her seat around to see a shadowy form materialize in front of her. "Boggart..." she whispered, gaping. She'd only seen pictures of ones in some of her dad's work files. Great, just great. She'd gone and angered a boggart. On her first day too.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:00 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fourth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Smiling at Jessica and Jasmine, Belle had noticed darkness slither out from under the table. But what could that be? The candle light, no...! And sudden realization struck her.

Jumping to her feet, her wand of twisted hornbeam shot out from her wand. But still doubtful, what could it be? "Girls, move." She instructed, low and quiet, to not make a scene. She didn't bother to look and see where the prefects were, she was already too trained upon it, too focused... And her fear, right now? Utter defeat...

Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Defeat

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:19 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred
Wearing
Mood: Angry
Thoughts: Oh, that's it!

Marina's fear quickly faded into anger, as she'd taught herself to do long ago. Being mad could be useful. She jumped up with a defiant glare worthy of any Slytherin, though she'd never admit it. Her wand slithered from her sleeve into her pale hand. Long fingers gripped it firmly as she raised it to point at the boggart. She noticed an older girl nearby had done the same thing. She turned her head ever so slightly to face the girl, a blond as equally pale as her, if not more so, keeping her eyes on the boggart. She briefly wondered if all Slytherins were fated to look like vampires. "Know the spell to get rid of boggarts?" She asked, hoping the answer would be yes. She sure didn't.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fifth Year
Great Hall/ Slytherin Table

Ronyo had caught the words issued by Tay at the last moment and they had indeed hit their mark. For the white haired boy stooped for a moment before slowly continuing his pace. Tay had spoken about a guy not a girl, but Phi was the only one he knew to have trouble about them. The only other person Tay could be implying would have been…Colton. It was true the boy had been acting strange lately and some of the boy’s normal personality quirks seemed to be toned down and his smell was subtly different from before. Ronyo would have to investigate the issue more now, and while he normally would have gone to Phi for information about the Lion of Gryffindor he felt it inappropriate to do so for the time being, and plus he had not seen the red head as of yet.

Ronyo’s concentration was suddenly broken with the sound of a scream coming from behind him. Turning to see a first year move quickly away from table the shape of a shadowy figure became visible. The sight of Bella moving towards the shapeless mass was comforting but Ronyo was never one to let someone take on an enemy by themselves if he could help it. With that Ronyo spun and took off towards the sight of the disturbance and drew his wands in a fluid motion that almost looked like he willed them to him. The boggart was ready to look at either the girl or Bella which would cause it to shift and form, if it went for the younger target the girl would likely be confronted with her deepest fear for everyone to see. It was not something the young man wished on anyone, especially a first year who had just been sorted.

Ronyo found a spot open on the table and leapt up to gain higher ground and a better angle of attack. He could support and distract the creature from here, and move forward as well. While Ronyo knew the spell to get rid of the creature if he fired it he was not sure what it would change into as he did not have anything amusing in his head at the moment. Also the shade could simply turn to a new victim and reform, or just run away and then they would have a loose Boggart roaming the halls, never a good thing. So Ronyo decide on the suppressive fire role and to hopefully have the girl perform the spell to help keep it at bay in time for a teacher or prefect to come along.

“Stupefy! Stupefy!” Both wands fired the shots of stunning energy towards the Boggart, One aimed for center mass the other for the shades feet, “Bella the ridiculous spell, try think of something to help contain it!” Ronyo called out to his fellow Quidditch player knowing her more than capable of thinking on her feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:11 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Slytherin First Year
Wearing
Mood: Startled
Thoughts: Oh, %$@#

Marina let out a gasp as the blond girl and white haired boy started firing off stunning spells. One narrowly missed her, and she shrank back against the table with the look of a wild animal cornered; she was in full flight or fight mode. "Get a professor!" she called to her housemates, her voice tight with tension. Please, please don't transform, she willed it silently. Not now, not here.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Second Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda stood up out of her seat and quickly shuffled behind her chair. "A boggart," she repeated under her breath when the first year girl classified the dark creature as one. What was it doing here? Amanda knew a bit about them, but she had no idea how to get rid of them. All she knew is that they shape shift into your worst fear. What was Amanda's worst fear? Her father. No, she hoped, gripping onto her wand and lifting her arm in the air slightly, pointing the wooden stick at the monster. What spells had they learned the previous year? The knockback jinx could be useful. Standing close to Belle, the second year shouted, "Flipendo!" This spell supposedly knocks creatures back.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games