Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ slept quite soundly... for a few minutes, that is. In her state of sleep, she was a very vocal person. Heather had been the one to discover it. If someone spoke, sang, or what have you, she would join in. If a question was thrown her way, she would be the most open, honest person ever. It only took Sam's soft whispers to open her thoughts.
"I love you, Sam..."

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Happy.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels, sort of.

Sam knew she was sleeping when she said she loved him, but it still counted to him. He kissed her lightly on her forehead and nuzzled against her, another yawn escaping from his mouth. A few minutes after that, he was asleep as well, Remy first on his mind.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ slept a few minutes more, before her sleepy brain realized what she was missing. It didn't help that her heeled boots were still on! She slipped carefully from Sam's arms, kissed his nose, and ran up the stairs. She slipped out of the constraining outfit, choosing instead to slide on some comfy pajamas. Once that had been done, she grabbed her turtle and blanket, then stepped back down the stairs. She curled back into Sam's lap, using the teal blanket to cover them both as she fell back asleep.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:08 am
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ stopped outside their Common Room, then turned to look at the First years. "This is the entrance to the Gryffindor Common Room. To enter, you must remember the password. This year, it's 'Pro 'Tua Somnium,' and you will be granted access." She stopped her speech long enough to walk inside. Once there, she pointed toward the stairs. "Girls to the left, Boys to the right. Girls are allowed into the boys' dorms, but boys' are not allowed in the girls' dorms. If you attempt to do so, consequences will be enacted." She smirked, remembering the stairs turning into a slide for any boy that tried. " Please be sure to keep your password hidden and safe so that you're not locked out! It may be hours before someone sees you, so you better learn it quickly. Sleep well. Classes start early. If you need help at any point, don't hesitate to ask a Prefect, like myself. We would be more than glad to assist you. Good night, new Gryffindors."

After she had finished her speech, The fifth year sneaked out to the hall and leaned against a wall, waiting for Cersei. Why had she wanted to meet out here? Remy sighed and pulled her hair ties out, letting the long hair tumble down. She knew she was long due for a haircut, but she really didn't care. She liked her long hair, but was half-wondering how she'd look with short hair...
User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

first year - gryffindor
User Image
quidditch - enthusiast

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

||Chell had remained completely quiet and extremely bored throughout the rest of the Sorting. Besides the one thing that caught her attention with the pompous twins, nothing else exceptional had occurred.
No one caught her attention and no one asked for her conversation - not that she had really wanted to talk to any one any way. She would leave all that name-exchanging for later.
Strangely, she had thought the Sorting wasn't going to last as long as it did.
When the prefect girl had called the first years to rise and follow her after most of the elder students had left, Chell grasped onto the beckon in hopes of some beds and rest.
Now in the common room, she felt she wouldn't be disappointed.
Without a glance at anyone but the prefect (whom she gave a nod of thanks ) she quickly scurried up to the dormitory that had been pointed out, happily flopping into bed with no thoughts at all.
||

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:29 am
User Image

Konar Delash
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - gryffindor
Hershel Asdrian's - serving boy

╔══════════════════╗

Pod had shot up when the call for first years had rung into the air - stirred by it from the daze he had fallen into as he had continued to keep away from any attention at the table. As he rose and followed the prefect, he dared to steal some glances at the other first year Gryffindors around him, wondering if he had any chance of getting to know any of them.
Time would tell, he sighed. He could not keep his thoughts away from Master Hershel for long and hoped that they would soon be reunited. He felt so much more comfortable around his friend.
As soon as the entered the Common Room and the dorms were pointed out, Pod made his slow ascent up the stairs, ready to sleep.

╚══════════════════╝

Promise you I'm never givin' up, never givin' up. I won't give in.
Can you wait for the summer again?
Can you hold out for summer again?
Can you ever be home again...
My old house,
my childhood's tomb

A candle burns in your old room, before it goes out I swear I will find you.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Pale Mist

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:01 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron arrived to the common room before the majority of his house. He had enough time to change out of his soaking wet quidditch uniform and dry off before all the boys did the same thing. Of course, the team could have just changed in the locker rooms instead. I still have to do homework for tomorrow, he remembered, so Cameron brought out his school bag and opened up his Alchemy textbook. He really had to read up on Albus Dumbledore and why he was a well-known alchemist.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:51 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli had landed on the Quidditch pitch and stayed for the customary team huddling after a game, they had lost, but she had been unable to get her mind off of her boyfriend no matter how hard she tried. She had escaped from her team as quick as possible, not even bothering to change in the locker room with them, but instead trailing in side, dripping water everywhere, still wearing her Quidditch robes and everything. She walked limply into the common room, and immediately her eyes fell on her boyfriend. She gulped, but knew this was the perfect time to get him to talk to her finally. She didn't care if she was soaked to the bone and shivering, and, to be honest, she was pretty sure her lips were starting to turn blue from how cold and wet she was.

Slowly she limped over to him, her hip screaming with each movement. Because of her soaked red robes, she still had yet to find out if the stupid bludger had ripped her skin, broken bone, or just bruised her badly. As she moved, she left a trail of water behind her as rain dripped from her clothes and her long, tangled red hair. She blinked at him, chewing on her lip while she tried to come up with any kind of words.
"Cam...." She trailed off, choking on her own words. "I'm sorry Cam! I'm so so so sorry. I-" She choked back a sob, and fell to her knees in front of him, trying her best not to cry, although she was obviously very close to tears. As she fell pain shot through her hip, and brought her even closer to tears, but she ignored it all. "I should have tried harder to convince Remy. I should have fought for you. I should have rejected my spot unless you made it onto the team. I'm sorry Cam. Please please forgive me. I'll do anything to make it up to you." She paused to catch her breath after her long winded ramble. "I hate you being mad at me. I can't stand it. Cam you mean more than anything in the world to me. I want to make it up to you. I want your forgiveness. Please.... Please tell me how to do that."

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:37 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron had just begun reading his textbook when a very familiar voice piped up with an apology. The fourth year lifted his head from his studies and sighed as Elli spoke too quickly, begging for him to finally forgive her. When the redhead finally finished, Cameron spoke up by saying, "Yeah, you really should have! You should have tried harder to convince Remy to let me on the team. That spot was mine, and you two let that new girl take it from me!" His voice raised with each sentence that shot out of his mouth, but he couldn't help it. His anger was never really something he could control. Maybe if he tried really hard, harder than Elli had at getting him back on the team, maybe then he would be able to quiet down when he was mad.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli whimpered when the boy yelled at her and gulped, forcing herself not to cry. "Cam." She pleaded, crawling across the floor, and wincing as her hip screamed in pain. She came to a halt when she was on her knees right infront of him She blinked wide teal eyes up at him and licked her lips. "I'm sorry. I know I should have. If I could take it back, if I could change it all I would. I'd make you fricken captain of the team if I could." She paused to breathe in, and one her hands reached up to rest on his knee, while the other slid down to her own hip, massaging the tender, painful wound. She whimpered involuntarily, but pushed the pain from her mind after that, and rested her chin on Cam's knee as well. She realized she was still soaking wet, and her teeth were beginning to chatter from how friggen cold she was. "Cam, you mean everything to me. You are my everything. Please...." The last word came out as a begging whisper. Finally she broke eye contact with him and just buried her face in his knees. She still trying hard not to sob. AS her fingers dug into his knees, clinging to him, she continued to talk, her voice slightly muffled by his legs. "Cam I can't lose you. I-i love you... at least I think I do.... and I t-thought you loved me too.... " She paused, letting a few tears leak from her eyes, before getting a hold of her emotions again. "So che mi vite tutto, ma vi prego, se puoi, perdonami. Ho bisogno di te Cam." She spoke in Italian on accident, in her wreck of emotions, she didn't realize at first that she was no longer speaking in English. She gulped and slowly raised her head from his legs. "I know I screw everything up, but please if you can, forgive me. I need you Cam." She repeated in English, begging him with pitiful teal eyes.

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron looked away from Elli when she sprawled all over the floor. He couldn't stand to look at her this way. However, his eyes darted back at her when she shoved her face into his knees. "I do love you," he said calmly as he lifted up her forehead with his hand. Next, the boy slid onto the floor next to her. "Come on, stop crying. Please?" he asked his hand slid off from Elli's forehead and down to her chin, tilting it up to kiss her lips for several long seconds. When the redhead continued begging for his forgiveness, Cameron dropped his hand from her chin and reached for her hand. "You don't screw anything up." If his words weren't obvious enough that he forgave her, the look his eyes gave her were.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image

Elli blinked teal eyes up at him when he said he loved her. Next thing she knew, he was on the floor next to her, kissing her and holding her hand. She gulped, trying to control the whirl of emotions that hit her and failing miserably. She fell against him, her arms wrapping around him, as she cried onto him. This time though, her tears were those of joy. Slowly she pulled away from him, trying and failing to not wince as pain ripped through her hip. She wiped tears away, and pushed drenched red hair back off of her face. "Sorry....." She said quietly, as she looked him up and down and realized her soaked quidditch robes and clothes underneath, plus her dripping hair had managed to get him wet. She bit her lip and looked at him, before suddenly wrapping her arms around him and pressing her lips against his passionately. She couldn't help herself, he had been mad at her for what seemed like forever, and she missed kissing him, and being near him, and just him in general.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:40 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron smirked when Elli apologized for the billionth time. Although that was an exaggeration, it couldn't be too far off. The redhead caught him in the halls, in the Great Hall, and in the common room so much over the course of one week. The fourth year hadn't even cared that his girlfriend dripped some rain water on him. A little water never hurt anyone. Suddenly, Elli practically attacked him in a hug and kiss, but Cameron didn't back down from it. Instead, he wrapped his arms around the third year tightly. It had felt like ages passed since the two last touched each other or even had a decent conversation.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image

Elli was still soaking wet, and freezing cold, but the warmth of Cameron's arms and the heat of his lips against hers was starting to warm her up. She didn't even care that her hip was throbbing in pain and most likely bashed to hell and back. All she cared about was her boyfriend, and the gact that they weren't fighting anymore. She kissed him harder, clinging to him tightly and sliding her hands roughly through his hair. Finally she pulled away from his lips, her finger still tangled in his hair. Her own long red hair, hung wet and tangled around her face. She curled against him shivering violently and nuzzled her face against his neck. "I've missed you." She breathed, not raising her head from his neck, and subconsciously using him for heat.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron/s clothing gradually became more wet from the moment Elli leaned on him. Not only was she cold, but he was also starting to shiver. "I've missed you, too," he said quietly, leaning his head against hers. An idea popped into his head while no one was in the room besides the two of them. "You must be freezing. C'mon, let's get you out of those clothes," he said, pulling his head up off hers.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games