Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:32 pm
User Image
Drusilla is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Enchanting at the Staff Tablespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Professorsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Elatedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'So lovely to watch all the little duckies in a row.' spacespac
'Two halves are equal,
A cross between two evils.'

═════════════════════════════════

Drusilla tilted her head at the woman's question. A telepath? How funny. She shook her head, smiling, her eyes finally actually focusing on Lulu. "No, my dear, a Seer. I do believe we've met before... although only in my mind. This all feels rather like something I've already seen." Dru's eyes went out of focus again for a moment, and her expression grew confused. "But something's wrong, little duck, something's wrong. What did you see? This year will be rife with trouble, little duck, best keep an eye on it." She shook her head again, giving her attention to Lulu, trying to shut out the visions and the voices, smiling at the woman. For one who spent so much time looking into the future as she did, it was easy to get a feeling of deja vu when she conversed with others. Or watched them. Or interacted with the outside world in any way. But. she'd been getting better at narrowing her attention only to the present. The trouble was, whenever anything seemed even remotely familiar, she started searching her brain for when she'd remembered it from, she would be assailed by visions and thoughts and feelings, usually of dread. Her visions had a tendency to be... well, dreadful. It seemed most Seers had that problem. The reason being, according to her old professor, that why would the universe ever warn a person of the happy things to come? It made so much more sense for it to focus on telling you about the bad things so that you could try to prevent them. But Drusilla had never bought that; why would the Universe be so worried about their little lives, after all?

'It's not an enviable lot.'

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:26 pm
I don't like WALKING around this OLD and EMPTY HOUSE
So HOLD my HAND, I'll WALK with you, my DEAR
The stairs CREAK as I SLEEP, it's KEEPING me AWAKE
It's the HOUSE telling you to CLOSE your EYES
There's an OLD VOICE in my HEAD that's HOLDING me BACK
Well TELL her that I MISS our LITTLE TALKS
SOON it will be OVER and BURIED with our PAST
We used to PLAY OUTSIDE when we were YOUNG and full of LIFE and full of LOVE

User Image
~Madam Germaine Umber~
~Former Hufflepuff~
company- professors
location- Staff Table
reading- Jane Eyre
wearing- decidedly not frumpy

Germaine's attention was caught by the new woman at the staff table, a Seer, as she told them. "Ah, you're the new Divinations professor, then? Wonderful. I'm Germaine Umber, the librarian." she smiled warmly at the young woman, but the words Drusilla uttered made her a tad uneasy. Trouble? What sort of trouble? And why would it be here? This was a place of learning and sanctuary for hundreds of magical children. And anyone who sought to harm it would face the wrath of one, petite, protective librarian.

Without LIBRARIANS, what do we HAVE? No PAST and no FUTURE.

You're GONE AWAY
I WATCHED you DISAPPEAR
ALL that's LEFT is the GHOST of YOU
Now we're TORN APART
There's NOTHING we can DO
Just LET me GO we'll MEET again SOON
Now WAIT for ME, please HANG AROUND
I'll SEE you when I FALL ASLEEP

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:58 pm
User ImageL'amour est un oiseau rebelle // Que nul ne peut apprivoiser,
________________________Et c'est bien en vain qu'on l'appelle,

S'il lui convient de refuser.

User Image

uellauckabee
Professor Lulu, Transfiguration (Years Ⅰ-ⅠⅠⅠ)

Attire:[x]
Mood: Enjoying Every Moment
Thoughts: 'I quite like this one..'
» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

When Drusilla revealed to Lulu that she was a seer, Lulu nodded in understanding. "Ahh! Zis makes sense now... I 'ave never met a seer before, zis is a skill zat is very useful, no? To know when somezing is 'appening before it 'appens?" She asked woman, genuinely curious about her powers. Lulu had read about seers in her studies. The witch had always been somewhat skeptical about things like that, though she wasn't going to admit it to Drusilla, who she assumed was the professor Divination judging from her skill sets. Lulu was more about what she could physically see, what she could gauge. Divinition was too... abstract for her. She just couldn't get her head around it.

When Drusilla spoke of something being wrong, Lulu's lips curled into a small frown. "Pardon? Zere is trouble..? I do not understand..." She said to her, confused. From what she could see, there wasn't any need to be alarmed. The students were busy chattering away, as were the staff... there didn't seem to be any threats or any potential for disaster. Yet at the prompting of the Professor, Lulu kept on her toes, paying extra attention to her surroundings now, just in case, though she still stayed focused on the professor she was speaking with. She wasn't sure whether to be more worried about Drusilla, or about the school.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'So lovely to watch all the little duckies in a row.' spacespac
'Two halves are equal,

Drusilla turned to the Librarian, flashing an odd smile, her eyes focused, but still seeming far, far away. She nodded at the woman question about her position, her head tilted. "Hm, yes, and we'll see if there's any promise in the little ones soon enough. I don't know if any of them can See... are they blind, then, if they cannot see? So many eyes, so focused on what's before them. But what about where they're going? They should watch, little ones, watch the path before you. Twists and turns, twists and turns..." About halfway through the conversation, her eyes began staring past the woman, and her words became murmurs, still audible, but rather hard to follow. She was speaking nonsense again, although at least this time it was a logical train she'd decided to ride on. As she trailed off, her head straightened, and tilted to the other side, her lips still repeating twists and turns, but no true words coming out. At Lulu's own words, she focused again. She'd grown accustomed to the Transfiguration professor's accent, the lilt of her words. It was turning into an anchor for the young Seer, a tie to the present. She shook her head a bit, and smiled. "Ah, it can be very useful. Although, when you're as gifted as I am... well, things tend to get muddled." It was perhaps the first time the young woman's words had seemed completely lucid since she'd arrived at the table, her expression looking almost normal. But Lulu's asking of what trouble she'd meant darkened her thoughts, and she was gazing off again, her expression worried. "I can't see... it's too clouded. Misty air in the way, and dark skies. So dark. I can't see. There are shadows. Shadows, why do you hide things? Why can't we dance? Dance with me, tell me what you know, dear shadow." She shook her head again, realizing that she wasn't doing very well on the staying present front. She'd pulled it off in her job interview, and practiced it well since then, but when faced with an actual need to stay lucid, she'd gotten lost. She sighed. It would seem she still needed to work on it. She waved a dismissive hand at the french woman, smiling nervously. "Oh, it could be nothing. It's really not a science, you know? I suppose I could consult my cards for a narrower view of it..." That might be good. There was a definite sense of foreboding, she might really need to sit in and try to clear it up a bit. "I'm sure everything will be fine, though. It could be a lingering sense of trouble from what happened at the Circus, that happens sometimes. A shockwave of a large event, sounding out against the things that come after. It's not uncommon." That wasn't quite a lie; the tragedy that had occurred could certainly the clouding the future... but that didn't mean it was nothing to worry about. Still, there was no need to get the professors up in arms right now. Nothing seemed to be happening at the feast... other than the little spat among the new snakes.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Unfocused}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Her eyes watched his lips as he spoke, the curve of his mouth moving up and down, his tongue peeking through a tiny bit here and there. She thought of the thing she could do to him, he was a man after all and that was an area of expertise for her. She wondered if his fangs would feel the same as Jacks. She sharp pain of them took her breath away but replaced it quickly with so much pleasure. NO she told herself once more. She needed to stop thinking of him, he was gone and wasn't likely to come back. Just as most men in Inari's life they never stuck around for long and she was fine with that up until recently. She wanted her old self back and to get over the past that was taking her thoughts away."How are your classes fairing, you enjoying the subject still?" She asked trying to get her mind on work, it was a good way to keep her focused as she could throw herself into it and forget about the rest of the world and she liked it that way. She had clean up a whole storage wing over the summer to keep herself from thinking to hard on the empty feeling in her stomach. As long as she stayed busy she didn't think about anything trouble some, about him.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:02 am
User Image
C I N Q ° M O R E A U

▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
H U F F L E P U F F ° G H O U L S & G H O S T S T U D I E S ° S T R I K E R ' S

Inari seemed slightly distracted. Well, people always had tiny thoughts popping up here and there. The Headmistress wasn't an exception, especially sitting in a high-stress job. "So far so good. No incidence as of yet, which I guess is a good thing," he answered. Well, that is, unless she counted the fact that his students could get potentially mauled by angry chameleon ghouls. "It's always fun teaching such a sinister subject, during which many thoughtful conversations could occur." Though perhaps, it could be too depressing to always talk about death. The subject seemed to follow Cinq everywhere, not that he minded, really. "Do you miss teaching Astronomy?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Perhaps life is solemn,
And perhaps death is daunting.
But as the undead I am neither.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:05 am

User Image

uellauckabee

Mood: BLAHBLAHBLAH
Thoughts: BLAHBLAHBLAH
» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Lulu decided that she quite liked Drusilla. Something about this woman... maybe it was her mysteriousness, or the way she seemed to weave in and out of reality like a mysterious woman entangled in the delicate folds between two worlds, dipping her head back and forth from one to another. Or perhaps it was the lyrical way in which the woman spoke that made her seem so charming, yet so hard to understand at the same time. It gave Lulu a sort of challenge, a need to decipher what Drusilla was trying to express underneath the layers of chilling imagery. It sort of made Lulu want to learn from her, to uncover the secrets behind Divination, even if it wasn't that she truly believed in. She wondered how the students would fare with such a teacher... it was going to be an interesting class for sure. They'd have fun, at least.

"Zis is a skill I wish not to 'ave... my mind would not be able to 'andle it!" She said to the professor before chuckling softly. It was true - Lulu was more used to concentration, constantly being focused. It was necessary for a successful Transfiguration. If she let her mind wander, the spell would go haywire. She wondered whether the Divination Professor was any good at Transfiguration, but shuddered at the thought of what the outcome may be.

At the mention of the Circus, Lulu frowned, bowing her head slightly as she remembered reading the gruesome details in the Daily Prophet. "Such a terrible terrible, tragic event... my 'eart goes out to ze families of the victims." She said solemnly. The fact that it was students who had to stand up against the attackers was unacceptable to the woman. Where were the adults in this? Why wasn't there any security at such a public event? There was so many questions that she wanted to ask, but this was neither the time nor the place.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:24 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Unfocused}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

User Image

She listened to him speak of his class and nodded to show she was listening still. Then he posed an interesting question. It seemed like decades since Inari was just a simple Astronomy teacher, her life before taking over as Headmistress, before meeting Jack, before Ewan, hell before she started dating men and not just using them for sex. She just spent her time in the tower, having few students truly interesting in her subject. It was simple she was just a good professor with a stern method and she loved her house and her students. Took men to bed as sport and then never dealt with them again. Yes she did miss her life from before, right now she missed it terribly."More than you can imagine at times."Inari replied with a smirk, pushing away the sigh she wanted to let out. Maybe she just needed to go out on the town somewhere, find a place where everyone didn't know who she was. She decided to take a vacation the next summer to come, she needed on bloody horribly.

User Image

Utsuha Moon

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image
'Two halves are equal,

Drusilla sighed. A tragedy. Yes. But only one of oh, so many tragedies. They bounced around in her mind all the time, some of them coming to pass and some not. She occasionally wondered about those that didn't happen. Were they simply delusions, or did someone manage to change fate and circumvent catastrophe each time those visions didn't occur? That was a pleasant thought. She wasn't crazy (alright, she might be a bit crazy... but not so crazy that she saw nonsense in her mind!); some brave, or perhaps even unwitting, soul, in each instance that her Sight proved wrong, somehow set some other events in motion, preventing one of the horror's she'd seen. How... lovely. She smiled at Lulu, nodding. Yes, a tragedy... but in the past, thankfully. No more worrying about what will happen; it already has. Now we move on to new worries, new fears..." The thought had been pleasant when it began, but her nature seemed to take hold of it and decide it was far too fluffy and nice to suffice. She tilted her head, frowning a moment. How to save that? How to turn it back around? She rather liked Lulu, after all, and she'd never had a friend. Would Lulu be her friend? A woman could dream... and she thought she might see such a thing, in her mind's eye. A small vision, not prevalent because it was such a small thing... but to Drusilla, it was huge. She held onto that small vision, clinging almost desperately to it in her mind. She smiled then. "And with those new worries and fears, we also receive new joys, new beginnings. Something new to look forward to. For every horror, their is something to balance it, something good that either comes from it or occurs simultaneously. After all, if we didn't have the moon, how could we ever appreciate the sun? If it weren't for cloudy nights, how would we understand the beauty of the stars?" Dru's little save had gotten a bit more flowery than she'd intended, and she'd mentioned the stars again... her eyes turned upwards, towards the enchanted ceiling. "So lovely, the stars. They have names, you know. Not the ones we give them; names of their own, a true name they're born with. I want to learn their names, but they've asked me to dance instead. How shall I dance with them, though? They are so very far away..." She seemed far away, lost in her own little world again. It was par for the course for the Seer. Everything prompted some silly little diversion in her mind.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Now where did I put that wand?

Grayson would have replied to everyone speaking. He really would have. Unfortunately he was fast asleep, and trapped in a dream without end. He was exploring an ancient ruin, but instead of writing or carvings in the wall, the walls were blank. No light was apparent, and he was completely lost. He continued searching, growing more and more desperate in his search for the exit. He thrashed in his fitful sleep, trying to escape the dungeon in his mind. Even now, the Sorting Hat's shouts and the chatter of the hall didn't wake the professor of History and Runes. He was trapped, with no way out.

----------------------------------
State: Asleep
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:17 pm
User Image
Amata is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bewitching at The Staff Tablespace
CURRENTLY WITH // Grayson and Luluspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Anxiousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What's going on... why won't he wake up?' spacespac
'The rain is falling on my windowpane,
But we are hiding in a safer place.'

Amata listened to the chatter at the table, not paying it much mind. She felt like it was rather rude of her to not speak with the new professor, but she was rather worried at the moment. Her brow wrinkled and her eyes narrowed in worry as she placed a hand on Grayson's shoulder yet again and shook it gently. "Grayson? Grayson, wake up, the Sorting's started..." She bit her lip, her worry turning into alarm as she received no response from the apparently sleeping professor. What was wrong with him? This couldn't just be exhaustion, he would at least wake up enough to murmur a reply, to look at her and wave her off, something! No, something was wrong with him. She scanned the table, looking for the Deputy Headmaster. He was a Healer, and the Head Nurse, he was the obvious choice. But she didn't see him... the words from the new Divination Professor, a portent of trouble, sent a chill down her spine. She recalled the last time a professor in that position had spoke of signs of coming trouble... it had been Regret, and the trouble had been his own doing. She paled, turning slowly to the woman, her eyes stricken. She didn't speak, simply stared for a moment. Then, so quietly it could hardly be heard, she said, "Headmistress... I believe we have a problem on our hands." Her hand was still on Grayson's shoulder, her fingers, white as bone, digging into it like a claw. He'd likely have marks from her nails embedded in his skin from it. She seemed frozen, terrified. Her heart was pounding. What was going on? Why... why wouldn't he wake up?

'Under covers staying safe and warm,
                                                          You give me feelings that I adore.'

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:29 pm
User Image
C I N Q ° M O R E A U

▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
H U F F L E P U F F ° G H O U L S & G H O S T S T U D I E S ° S T R I K E R ' S

More than he could imagine, uh? Well, at the moment Cinq wouldn't know, since he has been teaching for only five years. Maybe, when he becomes too attached to the job, suddenly leaving it would be quite difficult. It was like taking away the freedom of a slave who had a taste, a glimpse of it. This silent torture would drive any sane person crazy, though in Inari's case, it was less serious. Maybe. Cinq wouldn't know, and will perhaps find out in a couple decades. After all, the paranoia and anxiety of parents could bring the world down to Hell. Now let's get back to a more light-hearted subject. "Do you have any kids?" A tad bit too personal.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Perhaps life is solemn,
And perhaps death is daunting.
But as the undead I am neither.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:22 am
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {In Control}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

User Image

Inari picked up her glass taking a drink in break of conversation, she had just taken a big gulp when Cinq asked his next question catching Inari off guard. She started to choke on her drink, causing her to cough several times to clear her throat. Once she could breath again she responded."No I do not have any offspring as of yet, I can't seem to keep a man around, I doubt I would do better with children."She replied with a smirk to show no hard feelings. She was about to ask him the same question in return when she herd her tittle, turning her attention to the other side of the table. Looking from Amata to where her eyes and had were on Powell next to her. Inari stood and move around her. She Gently took her hand off his shoulder as he didn't need scars. Calling his name a few times with no response she moved to place her head next to his mouth she could feel light breaths. That ment he was alive which was good. Thinking quickly she new Brighton was sorting so he was not an option. He needed to get to the hospital wing."Cinq be a dear and help me take Professor Powell here on a trip without to much alarm, no need to stop sorting. If you will carry him we can take him to see the nurse. Amata you may join us if you wish."She instructed rising and making her way over to the side door.

User Image

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:50 am
User Image
Amata is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bewitching at The Staff Tablespace
CURRENTLY WITH // Grayson and Luluspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Anxiousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What's going on... why won't he wake up?' spacespac
'The rain is falling on my windowpane,
But we are hiding in a safer place.'

Amata stood with the Headmistress. Obviously she was coming with them. Why wouldn't she come with them? ... She blushed a bit. Why would she, though? She tried to tell herself that she was simply worried about a friend, but it felt like a lie. She admitted to herself that, perhaps... perhaps she might enjoy more about Grayson that simply his company. He was certainly handsome. And intelligent. And... currently completely passed out for no apparent reason. She wondered if perhaps she should stay at the table, but the thought of doing so made her uncomfortable. She was too worried about him to stay. She glanced at the Headmistress. "I, ah. I'd like to come. Along." She blushed again, but looking at him made her face immediately grow pale again. This was incredibly upsetting.

'Under covers staying safe and warm,
                                                          You give me feelings that I adore.'

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:25 am

User Image

uellauckabee

Mood: Worried
Thoughts: '...Qu'est-ce qui se passe?'
» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

As Lulu's mind delved deeper into the subject, she wondered whether the Seer had seen the event coming. Perhaps not in full detail as the woman didn't believe that was how visions worked... but any signs of a need to be concerned? Would anyone have even listened, if she did? Or would she even bother telling anyone? In that moment, Lulu felt an overwhelming sense of sympathy for the woman. How many times had she been called a crazy, or been judged instantly and harshly based simply on the fact that she acted differently from the norm? Living the life of a Seer, constantly being bombarded with vague visions at any given time, part of her wanted to reach out and give the Professor a hug, while the other part of her was scolding her for being so emotional... so irrational.

After listening to the professor speak, Lulu's eyes twinkled with pleasure. "Ze way you put it... such beauty in your words~ c'est magnifique!" She told Drusilla in a cheerful, bubbly tone as they shifted away from the dark and sombre subject. "I agree... L'univers est compliquée - ze universe is very complicated indeed. Ze universe works in... 'ow do you say... mysterious ways zat I will never understand." She said before laughing softly. She watched curiously as the Professor drifted off once again, this time on the subject of stars. She knew very little about the stars... and space in general. Lulu was never good at Astronomy. "I've never 'eard of zat... ze stars... 'ow do zey get zeir names? 'ow do zey even know zeir names?" She asked, hoping the Professor had some answers.

The thrashing of the professor beside her startled the Transfiguration Professor. She turned to find Grayson still asleep and Amata with a firm, white-knuckled grip on the man's shoulder. At that instant, Lulu knew something was wrong, but she knew better than to make a scene about it. Not in front of the young students, no. Amata spoke to the Headmistress, though Lulu couldn't quite hear what the Mythology Professor had said over the chatter in the room. As calm as ever, the Headmistress gave orders to another member of staff by the name of Cinq to take Powell to the Hospital wing. "Is Professor Powell going to be alright?" She asked the Headmistress in hushed tones, though the worry in her voice was pretty evident despite how hard the woman was trying to hide it. This was her first year at Hogwarts afterall. She didn't want it to be her one and only year.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games