Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:34 pm

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
        P H A N T O M
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you see me....

User Image
════════════════════════════════
∭Shrieking∭ Shack ✄Bouncer ✕Striker's Clan✕
════════════════════════════════

Phantom had to think. Tonight, he had wanted to catch a train to London, but with a new fledgling, that seemed like a bad idea. After all, she was still a student, and the vampire was quite certain that school was still in session. Deep down, he was still a Ravenclaw. He knew that Gracie should finish the year out. Then London could happen. With her or without her, it all depended. "Finish the school year. It's nearly over now. Cinq is at the castle if you need anything, and I spend my time at the Shreiking Shack," Phantom replied. It would be hard not having his fledgling right by him, but he wasn't about to go back to Hogwarts.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

A.K.A: Zane Acacia
            Can you see me?: Visible
            I can see: Gracie, Virgil
            Haunting: Forbidden Forest
            OOC:

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you don't.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:50 pm

User Image

▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason cocked an eyebrow at Remy as she appeared. She was disheveled and looked a mess. What had happened? When she mentioned something about someone being also in the vicinity, his eyes started to flicker around, trying to spot the boy she claimed was there. It didn't take long. Bloody hell, what was wrong with these students? Did they not listen to the headmistress about how the forest was forbidden? Remy hadn't listened, and as it turned out, neither did this boy.

Glaring, he stalked over to the tree that held the boy and growled low in his throat. No matter what the boy thought, it was dangerous to be out tonight.
"Excuse me, Rufus, I believe? I suggest you leave the forest immediately. Otherwise you will wind up in a lot more trouble than you think."

--------------------------------------
State: Cautious
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:07 pm

User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus looked down at the man. He knew he was up there and that his name was Rufus. “I-I'll take it you are one of the werewolves then, otherwise you would not be here ether right before a full moon. And trust me I'd like nothing better then to leave too, but I can't without my friend. Oh! speaking of which is the young female one with you I left a present for her a few feet away behind another tree. I kinda ran into her before, she acted kinda like a, I don't mean to offend like a dog puppy. Its been a year since then and I wanted to give her it before she changes.” Rufus said a bit of an embarrassed blush on his face.
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:35 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image
The One I Love Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ blushed heavily when Rufus said he had left treats for her. She knew she would have to tell him, for it was the only way to make him leave. How was he so dense that he hadn't figured it out! "Rufus! I am the young female! Go away before I eat your face off!" Her voice was loud, but full of fear. Her gold eyes were wide with panic, making her look like a scared child who had lost their mum.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:42 pm

User Image
C I N Q ° M O R E A U

▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
H U F F L E P U F F ° G H O U L S & G H O S T S T U D I E S ° S T R I K E R ' S

Considering how fledglings weren't the best at controlling their strengths, would it be wise for Gracie to spend her time in Hogwarts, where a flick of the finger could might as well break someone's bone? A hug could turn devastating, and reading and writing would prove a challenge. Let's hope Phantom could teach, albeit with the obstacle of school, Gracie how to control her vampiric strength. With a sigh, Cinq glanced at the castle. It was almost time for his class to start. But he shouldn't leave students in the forest alone, especially after all that has happened. "So I'm guessing the two kids are coming back with me to the castle," the man stated.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Perhaps life is solemn,
And perhaps death is daunting.
But as the undead I am neither.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:58 pm

User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil blinked, she was staying at the school. This was good. “ Professor Moreau, since Gracie is staying at the school could I see her after classes?” He asked if he could see her before she goes away for the summer he could... What plan something, find away to sneak himself with her follow her? he did not know anything about vampires other then daylight kills them.
User Image

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:12 pm

Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie nodded her head slowly. A month or less of school, and then what? She had no idea, but she wasn't really scared or worried. She had faced a lot in the past year and she was still standing. She was actually ready to face whatever was next and just ready to move forward. "Professor... shouldn't you being teaching class right about now?" She asked, tilting her head. She glanced at Phantom then at Virgil and then awkwardly looked at the ground. She felt like she should thank Phantom for saving her life, but also felt like that would just be really really strange. She sighed almost silently and just continued to stare at the ground, curling a piece of hair around her finger. "Thanks... for err.. saving me and all.." She muttered, finally looking up from the ground to smile tentatively at Phantom.

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:25 am

User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
User Image
ℜufus took a second then it all clicked. He jumped out of the tree and started to run. If he was going to escape he would have to run without pause. He was thankful for the practices from quidditch. What he was not thankful for was roots of some of the tree's His foot caught on one and he tripped. He checked his leg it seemed he sprained it. “Bloody hell” He cursed and tried to limp out jugging how much time before the moon came out. He got his wand out knowing he would not make it in time.
User Image

Xistund

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:30 pm

User Image
User Image
Single Former Gryffindor Arithmancy Professor Werewolf Quidditch Fanatic

So we’ve been outnumbered, raided, and now cornered
It’s hard to fight when the fight ain’t fair
We’re getting stronger now, find things they never found

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

ᗩḰᓮᖇᗩ turned to Jason has he appeared out of nowhere. Jeez, he was good at that. He asked for Remy's whereabouts, and for the identification of a third person. She shook her head, not knowing the answers, when Remy climbed down a tree and came up to them both. She looked like she had been attacked by wild animals, or something of the sort, with her tattered dress and her single pigtail. The girl wasn't even wearing shoes. She spoke of a boy named Rufus, and when she looked up, there he was. A boy in a tree. How wonderful. Thankfully, Jason began to handle the boy. He needed to be gone, that was for sure. Akira could feel the moon rising into the sky, as if by an old and forgotten instinct that had just resurfaced. Then, Rufus accused them, her and Jason, of being werewolves, and her eyes widened. How could he figure out such a thing? Then again, he was of Ravenclaw house, where the strong of mind reside. As soon as the boy began to flee, Akira felt something stir inside of her. She turned slowly, looking upward to the sky. "The moon... The moon! Jason! What do I d-" Her words were cut short as the woman gasped and hunched forward, curling her body as a sudden burning pain ignited within her. Bloody hell, it hurt so much! She collapsed to the hard forest floor, continuing to curl into a small ball. Her pale figure was trembling, fiery hair covering her face as a shrill cry escaped her. Bones snapped and twisted, moving to form her new body. A few moments later, the woman was gone, and a wolf was in her place.

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

They might be bigger, but we’re faster and never scared
You can walk away, say we don’t need this
But there’s something in your eyes, says we can beat this
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:08 pm

User ImageUser Image

▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason blinked. The boy was smart. However, apparently he wasn't smart enough to realize he was in real danger before it might have been too late. He watched the boy run as he quaffed his potion before the familiar aching pain of his transformation took over. "You might want to run further than that. Werewolves are really dangerous, and the fact you came out with food for one isn't really intelligent."

When pain shot through him, he glanced once at Akira then at Remy, There were no words of comfort for the woman, other than perhaps telling her about the pain. However, with how he had been distracted by Rufus, he couldn't even offer that. When his transformation was over, a gray wolf stood in his place, eyeing the rest of his pack quietly.

State: Cautious

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:40 pm

User ImageUser Image
I was lost now I'm ƒøυи∂. I'm sustained by the ṡøυи∂.
Am I ∂εα∂? Or am I dreaming instead? A cornucopia of opiates have flooded my нεα∂.

Remy felt the odd shooting pains begin in her body and tears sprang to her eyes. Her body began the shift and a few painful moments later, she stood on all fours as a wolf. She barked and stretched her wolfy legs out, then walked over to Akira. The poor woman was probably still in the throes of pain, so the younger wolf licked her lovingly. Her ears perked up at the sound of something... human.

The youngest wolf ran in the direction of the human smell, forgetting who she was for a moment. Her canine senses took over, and the human let her. The wolf skittered to a stop beside Rufus, growling. He still had her wand! That wasn't his, so she was going to take it back. She growled at him, gold eyes full of anger. Her tail twitched as she put a paw on the boy's chest to keep him from escaping.

I do what I do best to your нεαяτ. Don't be fooled, I was raised the ωøℓνεṡ
Now the мøøи hangs in full, so you know I won't play by theяυℓεṡ.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:42 pm

User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
User Image
ℜufus was pushed to the ground he winced and looked at the golden eyes of the werewolf his friend and who was also Remy. He did not want to hurt ether of them but he had little choice in the matter if he wanted to survive the night.“Remy I'm sorry, Mobiliarbus” He pointed his wand at nearby tree to levitate and up root it he then moved the wand quickly to try and knock Remy off with it.
User Image

Xistund

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:10 am

User ImageUser Image
The secret side of me I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this? Make it end!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Akira, now a wolf, shook out her fur. It was long and thick and very very red. Well, she stuck out like a sore thumb, now didn't she? She saw that Jason and Remy had also changed, recognizing them by the sizes of the wolves with her. Jason, larger than even her, and Remy, small like a puppy. Speaking of Remy, the young pup had chased after the boy, growling and standing on top of him. Akira didn't know what to do, but when the boy cast a spell and sent a tree flying straight for Remy, she sprang into action. Taking off at a run, her clawed paws dug into the ground, propelling her forward with amazing speed. Some might say she was crazy, but she knew what she had to do. When she reached Rufus and Remy, Akira threw herself at the pup, pushing her out of the way of the tree, leaving her own body in it's path. Thankfully, the tree wasn't big enough to crush her entirely on impact. It rammed into her, pushing her away from the boy. Akira yipped upon collision with the tree, but was glad that Remy had not gotten hurt. She felt strangely responsible for the pup, probably because she was the baby of the pack. And now, lying underneath the trunk of the tree, squirming to be released from it's weight pushing down on her, Akira wouldn't have changed anything that had happened in the last few moments.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin ♦ I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun ♦ I must confess that I feel like a monster
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:35 am

User Image

▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason only had mere moments to realize that Rufus had decided to run, and Remy to follow. Damn. He watched in what felt like slow motion as Remy confronted Rufus, Rufus try and shove a tree at Remy, nd Akira go to shove the young pup out of the way and get caught by the tree. A low, feral growl started in Jason's throat, and without conscious thought, he bounded across the way, launching himself atop Rufus and grabbing his wrist and sleeve into his mouth. He gave it a good shake, trying to get the wand out of the boy's hand before he could cast any more spells at his pack. He was the alpha, and thus it was his duty to protect it. Seeing two members getting harmed, he couldn't not intervene. He growled low in his throat at Rufus, daring him to do anymore harm to either Akira or Remy.

When he was sure the boy got the point, he moved quickly to Akira's side. He then tried to shoulder the tree off of the other wolf. Digging his nails into the ground for better traction, he shoved, hard. It took a few moments, but finally the tree was off of his packmate. He narrowed his eyes and growled at Rufus. He did tell him, didn't he? Just to go away and not stick around? However, he couldn't blame the boy when Remy had gone after him. Just what the hell was his pup thinking?

State: Angry

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:48 am

User ImageUser Image
I was lost now I'm ƒøυи∂. I'm sustained by the ṡøυи∂.
Am I ∂εα∂? Or am I dreaming instead? A cornucopia of opiates have flooded my нεα∂.

Remy looked at Rufus when he drew his wand on her. She growled low, until she realized what he was doing. She yipped as Akira collided with her, sending her to the dirt beside Rufus. She stood slowly to her feet, watching Jason bite hard into Rufus' hand. when the human let go of his wand, she took it in her teeth and threw it away from him. A wand for a wand.

When Jason turned to glare at Rufus, the pup took a nervous step back. That anger should be directed at her and they all knew it. Her ears were flat and her tail was curled between her legs, in the ultimate pose of surrender for the wolves. Remy whimpered quietly, knowing she was in trouble. It was her fault that Akira was hurt. Her fault that Rufus had been bitten... Her eyes grew wide as she turned to look at the human. 'Oh bloody hell! Jason will wring my neck if Rufus is a werewolf! Oh no! There has to be something I can do!' She cowered down again, knowing she was in huge trouble.

I do what I do best to your нεαяτ. Don't be fooled, I was raised the ωøℓνεṡ
Now the мøøи hangs in full, so you know I won't play by theяυℓεṡ.
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games