Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:55 pm
The ax man broke threw the doorway his burned mask showing off his messed up face everyone could tell it was pissed as several zombies jumped in.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:11 am
You know nothing of pain...
Give way to the creature within...
Allow your skin to ripple and crawl...
Can you feel it?

( ☩ ) Aya. ( ☩ )

User Image

There was a piercing and bloodwretching scream that echoed throughout everyone's ears it sounded like a childs.Lucy had stayed back to assist a sore Aya from the looks of things atop the roof both of them hadn't made it Sarah had missed them in her mental count down to new arrivals and people dying.Aya's blonde hair was nowhere to be seen and Lucy's adorable little laugh couldn't be heard.Somewhere on the route up the stairs Aya had tripped and had been stood behind Lucy pushing her up.Aya was struggling a lot against her mutation after taking such a heavy wound and allowing it to do it's effects.But as a zombie reached for Lucy something inside Aya clicked.Slamming a foot straight into it's head with so much blunt force it literally tore apart and splattered upon the wall she grabbed Lucy and shoved her through the surrounding horde.Reaching the roof she saw the helicopter and glanced at the zombies all around her and then to Lucy.

Throwing her like a doll to the helicopter Lucy landed just centimetres away, softly and unhurt.Climbing on she clung to sarah at a strong tightness.Glancing into the horde Aya's eyes caught that of the axe mans.He seemed to smell her anger and turned upon her but instead of attacking she smiled and leapt onto its back.Licking it's seeping blood she fell backwards onto the floor and her skin began to crawl shifting and forming, she looked in serious pain and her skin began to tear.The creature that came forth from her was her true form.
Parasite Eve.
User Image
This was the whole reason umbrella wanted her eradicated.She looked just like that of an angel.But for mutants.The axe man hardly had chance to withstand being torn apart by the palms on the end of her wings.He was torn right in half the tendril at the end of her tail whiped and hacked row after row of zombies in half their bodies still crawling towards her but as they got near the spikes upon her lower back shot into them, taking strength from feasting within them.Her body was so weak she remained in this for for the whole of 5 minutes or so before the angel fell from the sky her body surrounded by the undead, once again dead.

Only a few of them survived but were without their lower torso and had to crawl on bare palms.The angel slowly began to re-naturalify into a naked Aya who was unconscious and lay among the masses of the dead.Her skin had reshaped into her body but she no longer had any strength at all and had phased into an unconscious sleep.She was so going to regret having done that and shown herself up for being naked.Lucy leapt from the copter and ran to her.Grabbing her arm and trying to pull her, she seemed to be crying and looking for someone to help.She lashed out at a zombie that came near and shoved it back still hopelesly trying to drag Aya.

Syniq

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:01 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve was at a loss for words seeing that girl morph into that...thing. It was kinda unnerving seeing how beautiful it was, in a weird way. He shot some zombies that were still twitching after her attack, just to make sure they weren't getting up. He looked at the others before approaching Aya, who apparently came back to her human form. He looked around for any form of cloth, searching the copter and grabbed the emergency fire blanket, at least something to cover up the nakedness. He ran to her and spread out the blanket, covering everything but her head. He slowly lifted her, who apparently was still unconscious, and went back to the copter. Note: never mess with this lady. Steve thought to himself. He placed her on one of the seats, then slowly made his way to the cockpit. Hey, I thought I was given a chance to fly this thing? he muttered to Sarah.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:18 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Gunshots echoed as Kyosuke slashed and sliced at the approaching Zombies, He suddenly looked back to see a Copter and a boy with brown hair. His eyes lit up as he fired one last bullet behind him before running for the copter, waving his hands. "HEY!!" He Shouted, trying to get the attention of the boy.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:37 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve turned and saw a kid coming at them, apparently calling them out. He looked at him, puzzled at first, then gaped seeing the hundred zombies on the kid's tail. Oh, mother--- he muttered, coming down the copter and emptying his uzis at the things, making sure that he wouldn't let anything get near the kid 'til he gets here...HURRY! WE'RE GETTING OUT OF HERE!!! he shouted at the kid.

((Dude, I'm a red head LOL anyway nice to see you here))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:42 am
(( Well, in the game, steve had red hair, but your pic says brown LMAO ))

User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke looked behind him to see one Zombie lunging for him. He quickly pointed his gun back and fired, and as if in slow motion, the bullet hit the Zombie's head and exploded a golf ball size Hole through it, going through the arm of the Zombie behind it. That was the last of it as Kyosuke came to the boy, Panting as he said, "Thanks man..." He said, looking around for any other Zombies. "We have to get out of here.... You know how to fly?" Kyosuke said quickly, not waiting for an answer as he said, "Good, you can be my Co-Pilot." Kyosuke said as he got into the cockpit of the chopper, dropping his large 10 foot sword behind his seat, the sword was covered in bandages so to not reveal itself. Kyosuke quickly started flicking switches as he checked the gas and Heated up the Engine.

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:52 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Co-pilot? Wait, I'm the pi--- you know what, never mind. he muttered, seeing the huge sword that the kid just tossed. He sat on the other seat at the cockpit, and checked the controls. After making the blades of the chopper rotate, he turned to the kid and asked, You have a name, kid? Name's Steve.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:55 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke turned off the strobe lights, turned the fuel mixer to enriched and pulled the Throttle stick up as The Helicopter's blade started to spin faster. "Everyone calls me Zeo.... Real Name's Kyosuke." He said as the helicopter slowly got off the ground, Kyosuke aiming his gun outside to shoot one that had jumped to grab the Copter. The zombie fell the ground, decapitated as the Helicopter continued to rise, Kyosuke stabilized the altitude and throttle as he lowered the Fuel Mixer to minimum. "We have to conserve Fuel.... So where are we going to go?" He asked, side glancing at Steve.

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:09 am
User Image

Sarah closed the copter door once everyone was in. Including aya and lucy. She sat down and leaned back. "Sorry Steve, i kind of forgot." She said, Then remembered somthing. She cursed. "DAMN IT!" She muttered. "i forgot the box..." she said. Then sighed. She'd just have to keep all control untill then.

She looked outside the helicopter's window, looking for krauser. She didn't see him. She sighed and put her face in her hands. "What a day..." She said and pulled her hands down. Looking at the new kid who was flying the helicopter. She remembered somthing else also. She got up, walking towards him and Steve, bending down to reach under the dashborad, yanking out a small box. On it was a red light. She put it on the floor and smashed it under her boot severeal times untill the light was gone. "There. Now they can't find me." She said and went to sit down..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:11 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve did not speak for a few moments, as he watched the zombie fall to his demise. With a grin, he faced the kid and muttered, Let's stick with Zeo. I just might murder your name with the other one. I don't know with Sarah, but I guess we should head somewhere with no zombies for now. His grin faded a bit as he saw the kid still holding the gun. Okay kid, you can put that down, there aren't any zombies in sight. He instantly had a bad feeling about this, as he eyed the gun on Zeo's hand and slowly reached for the Uzi on his back.  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:16 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke noticed the radio being broken as he stared at Steve and the other girl, instantly studying their skin signs as he knew now that they were infected. Before Steve could reach his gun, Kyosuke had already drawn both his guns and pointed them, his right hand extended and at Steve's head and his left hand bent, under his right hand as it held the 2nd gun sideways at Sarah. The Helicopter hovered their, a height away from any danger as he said, "Both of you infected... How much control do you 2 have over your viruses?" Kyosuke asked. If they could control it well, Then nothing would be done, but if their answer came to be just infected or having no control, he would have to shoot. He was hoping they were very well controlled since he did not want to be alone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:23 am
User Image

Sarah raised an eyebrow at Kyosuke. She stood up. "Listen kid, i've been infected for years it seems. I'm doing just fine to control it. Don't go jumping to conclusions because we are infected." She told him. "Now, i'd rather just sit and relax because i have had one hell of a day. I'm not in the best mood at the moment. So i suggest you put the gun down." She said. She could dodge the bullet, and/or just heal where ever he shot her. Unless it was in the head.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:27 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke side glanced at the girl as he lowered both of his guns. "Happy to see all of you can control your infected selves....." Kyosuke said as he put his guns back in its holsters. "Sorry about that, but I've gotten into way to many situations to risk not double checking.." Kyosuke said as he returned to flying The Helicopter. "So where are we going?" He asked the female behind him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:30 am
User Image

Sarah sighed. "I honestly am not sure. I destroyed the tracker on this thing so Umbrella won't find us and try to take me back." She said. She yawned. "I'd like to head back into the US if possible. But we'd need to find a safe house or somwhere with supplies and shelter." She said.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:34 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke Chuckled as he said, "Miss, You destroyed the Radio as well, now we can't communicate with anyone or even listen to our favourite tunes." Kyosuke said as he glanced at the Fuel Gauge. "And The US seems too far, If we tried, we'd crash in the middle of the Atlantic. So Unless you have plans on getting Gas at the local Airport, We can only travel within Europe." He said, not holding the controls as the Helicopter flew forwards it self, slowly as Kyosuke reloaded his custom guns. Unlike normal guns, This gun had bullets with some Nitroglycerin in them, exploding when it connected with something, propelling the bullet even more. He started to polish his guns absentmindedly as he waited for her answer.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games