Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fifth year|Ravenclaw|15

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Looking at her for a few moments, he shook his head. "C'mon, give yourself some credit. I think you are smarter than you are giving yourself credit for. I mean, even if I do help you a little...you still understand everything afterward. Intelligence isn't exactly how smart you are times...but rather how much you can retain after learning...and you seem to be doing very well at that," he said reassuringly, still a smile on his face. He did want to get off the subject though because he didn't like her being down on herself...or at least, downplaying her own abilities. "But enough of that...what do you wanna do while we're here. I'm not exactly very good at planning. I had an idea, but I sort of...uhm...forgot what it was." He said it with a tad bit of embarrassment, shaking his head and chuckling. He literally forgot what he planned however many days before. The kid may have had intelligence and could retain quite a bit, but sometimes he forgot some of the most important things and retained some of the stupidest little details, like the surface gravity of Jupiter, or the name of the plastic on the shoelaces. It was embarrassing at times...and had to be one of his most major downfalls.

He smiled as the girl took his hand...only to reciprocate the squeeze with a small one of his own. Nodding in agreement, he couldn't have said it any better. "Yeah, I could've. It really taught me that I shouldn't give up on anything...ever," he said with a smile, before going on their way to whatever Ari wanted to do. He wasn't exactly amazing at improvising of that nature either. He could be witty, but it was always with his words and not his actions...that was for sure.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC: Thank you for your patience and understanding! smile
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:15 pm
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Vїcё Capтaїп || Gґуffїпdоя Cнa₴єя || Fїfтн Уёaя

════════════════════════

Joel meandered his way through Hogsmeade, looking around at the different shops while waiting for Mattie. Was he nervous? Hell yes he was. Mostly because he got some of the most useless advice from his cousin ever. "Don't stick your nose in a book and forget she's there." Really? That was his great advice? He should have talked to Amata about this. Or Ivy. Or Eira. Or hell, even Vio would have been good. But no..... He had to be an idiot and ask his cousin. Ugh. He shoved his hands into his pockets, thinking that the least he could do was not act nervous. Like that was going to work. He sighed. Well, he might as well try and figure out what they were doing today. So far it was just meeting in Hogsmeade. Which was fine, but if this was a date, shouldn't there be other things? Joel wasn't sure, so he just played it by ear for now.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Man, I hope this doesn't blow up in my face.
                                                OOC:
                                                Scrum

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ Ŧ๏ยгtђ אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

We'll be running down the street, yelling "Kiss my arse!"
I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that
When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups
Singing, here's to never growing up

Matilda had been sitting in her dorm thinking about this all morning. Should she obsess over an outfit or not? Should she do makeup or no? Hair? Finally, she just said, 'It's easy.' And that was that. Her outfit was planned, but not too much. Thankfully, her heels gave her a little sight over the crowd, but not much. She'd worn a light hat to keep the sun back and she had on one of her favorite pairs of sunglasses. This was going to be easy, she told herself. Walking down the street, she told herself that. Seeing Joel, however, made her heart skip a beat. She swallowed hard and nodded. Easy, right? Walking over to Joel, she smiled at him. "Hey Joel," she said, maintaining a calm voice. "Where do you want to go first?"

We live like rock stars, dance on every bar
This is who we are, I don't think we'll ever change
They say "just grow up", but they don't know us
We don't give a -, and we're never gonna change

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:52 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑔𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

Tori had been giddy all week. She had borrowed an owl and sent a letter to Jayden, asking him to meet her in Hogsmeade on Saturday for a, dare she say, date. And he had agreed! Throughout the week, her mind had been absent in her classes, her Prefect patrols had mostly been spent fantasizing about how her date would go, she was even distracted at mealtime. On the night before, she had gone to bed early, mostly because she couldn't wait to wake up on Saturday morning. When that morning finally came, she jumped out of bed and started getting ready. She had picked out her outfit days before, after going through her entire wardrobe to pick the perfect one. She had decided on a sweater and jeans, paired with a knit beanie and boots. Perfect for an afternoon on the town in autumn! Tori curled her long blonde hair, letting it fall in perfect ringlets down her back as she carefully placed the beanie on top of her head. After finishing her makeup, the teen set out for Hogsmeade. Once she arrived, she waited near the center of town for Jayden, looking around anxiously for him.

I can't help it if I make a scene, stepping out of my hot pink limousine. I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic.
                                                    When I pose, they scream and when I joke, they laugh. I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in.
                                                    They're hypnotized by my way of walking. I've got them dazzled like a stage magician.
                                                    When I point, they look, and when I talk, they listen. Well, everybody needs a friend,
                                                    And I got you and you and you. So many, I can't even name them, can you blame me? I'm too famous.
                                                    Haven't you noticed that I'm a star? I'm coming into view as the world is turning.
                                                    Haven't you noticed I've made it this far? Now, everyone can see me burning.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Devlyn Maycry

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:38 am
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxJ A Y D E N D R I C K S O N

Graduated ◆ Former Gryffindor ◆ Pure Blood

User Image

Nobody thinks what I think,
                                                      Nobody dreams when they blink
                                                      Think things on the brink of blasphemy
                                                      I'm my own shrink
                                                      Think things are after me, my catastrophe
                                                      I'm a kitchen sink,

Jayden had been more than ecstatic to find a letter from Tori asking him on a date. It was rather adorable to watch her try and take charge of their.... relationship thing. Also the fact that she wrote to him, meant that she was thinking about him and missed him. Which only made it all the better. He knew she was at least semi seeing some other bloke too, but he was certain he would win. How could he not? He was awesome! He was dressed casually, like always, and had his hands shoved into his pockets. The gentle chill of the brisk autumn day was just enough to bite through his sweater. Since graduating, he may or may not have gotten a new tattoo that he definitely wanted to show off to her... mostly because it meant showing off his abs, and getting her to blush.

When he spotted his lovely Gryffindor he grinned, and walked up to her from behind. He smoothly slid his arms around her waist and rested his chin against her head. "Hey there gorgeous. You wouldn't happen to be looking for me would you?" He asked with a grin, before spinning her around so that she was facing him. And damn did she not look gorgeous?

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
                                                      ooc:

Are you searching for purpose?
                                                      Then write something, yeah it might be worthless
                                                      Then paint something then, it might be wordless
                                                      Pointless curses, nonsense verses
                                                      You'll see purpose start to surface

ooc:

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:41 am
User Image
User Image
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

Tori looked around the town, searching for her date for the afternoon. She sighed, not having any luck. Maybe he was just running late? Then, she felt a pair of arms around her waist and someone's head on top of hers. The person greeted her, calling her Gorgeous. She knew who it was now! "Jayden! I was looking for you, actually," she said with a laugh. He suddenly spun her around, her green eyes meeting his. She grinned up at him, leaning in to hug him. "It's so great to see you again," she admitted, truly happy to be with him again. It had been a lonely year thus far, with everyone studying for their NEWTs and thinking about what they wanted to do when they graduated. For her, she already had plans. She was going to graduate from intern to apprentice at Madam Malkins, continuing her work under Fiona until she was ready to advance in the world of fashion design and start her own company.

"So, how are things back at the shop? I'm sure business has slowed down, since school started," she asked Jay, knowing that he had rented the apartment space above her workplace. Why he had, she had her suspicions, but who knows? Moving away from his embrace, Tori took his hand in hers and glanced around town. It was a Saturday, so of course it was busy, but it was still nice just to be here with Jayden. Any break from the constant studying she had been doing was wonderful.

I can't help it if I make a scene, stepping out of my hot pink limousine. I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic.
                                                    When I pose, they scream and when I joke, they laugh. I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in.
                                                    They're hypnotized by my way of walking. I've got them dazzled like a stage magician.
                                                    When I point, they look, and when I talk, they listen. Well, everybody needs a friend,
                                                    And I got you and you and you. So many, I can't even name them, can you blame me? I'm too famous.
                                                    Haven't you noticed that I'm a star? I'm coming into view as the world is turning.

x x x x

Devlyn Maycry

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 9:50 pm

User Image

I'm my own shrink
                                                      I'm a kitchen sink,

Jayden grinned when she expressed how excited she was to see him. "Well of course you're excited to see me little dove. Who else showers you in compliments and other fun things?" He winked at her, before causally sliding and arm around her waist. "So where too?" The boy asked before placing a kiss against her cheek. His life had generally been rather boring since Tori had gone off back to school. He was still deciding where he wanted to work... if he wanted to work at all. His parents were excited for him having his own place and even more excited to hear his ramblings about Tori at their weekly dinners. His rebellions against them though not over were definitely less. They were good parents, they treated him fantastically, and he was beginning to realize that he kind of enjoyed being the heir to a fortune of money. It meant if he didn't want to work a day in his life... he never would have too.. And if he could convince Tori to stay with him forever.... she wouldn't HAVE too. She'd be doing it because she wanted too.

He blinked at her question about the shop and thought for a moment. If he admitted he hadn't been paying attention, she would know without a doubt that he only lived there to semi-stalk her. He shrugged. "Its been pretty slow. Fiona's brought the twins by though and they're super cute. One is pretty loud though. Even for a baby."

ooc:

ooc:

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:37 am
User Image
User Image
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

Tori smirked a bit when Jayden kissed her cheek, walking along beside him as she pondered their afternoon. She really hadn't thought of anything for them to do. Just getting to this point was enough planning for her to come up with to last her the next few weeks. Perhaps they could go out for lunch? "Are you hungry? We could get something to eat, maybe at the Three Broomsticks or the Hogs Head?" she asked him, trying to hide how hungry she actually was. The blonde made a mental note to never skip breakfast if she could help it again.

As they walked down the street and chatted, Tori squealed a little at the mention of Fiona's twins. She hadn't had a chance to meet them just yet, but she had been sent pictures and she loved them already. Surprisingly enough, the teen adored babies and children in general, even if they got messy sometimes. She had been spending the last few years babysitting her Art professor's children every once in a while, more in the last year than ever, and she loved them both. Oddly enough, the Hawthorne boys were twins as well. "I know, they are so adorable! I love them and I can't wait to babysit for her. I'm not sure how she'll go about getting them back from me though. I might just keep them for myself!" she explained with a laugh. In fact, Tori had started working on a few designs for baby clothes recently, and she fully intended to use her boss's children as the models.

x x x x

Devlyn Maycry

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:54 pm

User Image

I'm my own shrink
                                                      I'm a kitchen sink,

Jayden grinned when she mentioned lunch, but almost burst out laughing when she mentioned Hogs Head. This cute little niblet wanted to go to the grungy old dive bar? He was pretty sure she'd only mentioned it to impress him or something. He slid his arm around her waist and began directing the way to The Three Broomsticks. "Lunch it is my hungry little dove." He said, grinning at the grumble of her tummy. He wondered if she'd accidentally skipped breakfast, or done it purposefully for their date. He wasn't sure why she'd do that, but he would never even pretend to understand women and their ways. Like his father always told him, you didn't ask why a women did things, only accepted it and did everything to please her. Wow his dad was whipped. But he supposed he was the same type of bloke too. Based on how he'd treated his former girlfriend and treated Tori now.

As they walked, she commented on the twins, nodding his head. They were most definitely adorable. Although they were the first babies he'd ever really met. He was an only child and his cousins were all older than him. His parents had him late after all. He shook his head slowly though. "Lets not go kidnapping children Love. You're gorgeous self would not do well in prison." He winked at her, and suddenly remember what he had in his pocket. He grinned and stopped in the middle of the street. "I gotta surprise for you Beautiful." He purred, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a delicate velvet box. Inside the box was a necklace. He'd taken to calling her Little Dove and Little Bird recently, so he thought the feather necklace was perfect. Of course he was a Drickson. He couldn't just get a cheap trinket. Instead he'd had the family jeweler custom make the beautiful feather out of diamonds and white gold. He hoped it wasn't too much. He let her examine it for a few moments before asking. "Do you like it?" And his voice even cracked on the word like. Boy that was embarrassing.

ooc:

ooc:

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:11 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

Tori was trying hard to hide the gurgles in her stomach. It just wasn't ladylike, to have your tum chatting to you in front of company. As they walked towards the Three Broomsticks, the blonde listened to Jayden with a very focused, yet still dreamy, look in her eyes. It was hard to focus around him sometimes, but she was doing her best to at least pay attention instead of just gawk at him. "I don't know, I bet I could pull off the whole prison jumpsuit look. It's all about accessories, you know," she replied to his prison comment. Of course she wouldn't actually kidnap anyone, but who says she can't borrow them for a few days?

They were nearly to the restaurant now, and Tori was already thinking about what she wanted to order, when Jayden stopped her in the middle of the street. He told her that he had a surprise for her. A gift?! For her?! He shouldn't have! But she was still very happy that he did. If there was one thing Tori loved more than anything, it was presents. He revealed a small box, opening it to reveal a silver and diamond feather pendant. The teen gasped, grinning from ear to ear as she carefully took the necklace from it's box and looked it over. It was beautiful, and clearly worth a lot. "Oh Jayden, I love it! It's so pretty! Thank you so much!" she exclaimed, bouncing up and down with excitement as she practically tackled the older teen with a hug. She squeezed him, maybe a bit too much, before pulling away and turning around, pulling her hair back. "Here, can you put it on for me? Pretty please?" she asked, holding up the necklace in her free hand.

x x x x

Devlyn Maycry

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:47 am

User Image

I'm my own shrink
                                                      I'm a kitchen sink,

Jayden snorted and rolled his eyes when she said she thought she could pull off the jumpsuit look. "You could pull off any look Gorgeous." He stated with a smirk. And it was true. There was not a single look he didn't think she could pull off. Hell she could probably pull off wearing a potato sack and still look better than him.

Part of him had been worried she would hate the gift, or think he was insane for getting her something on their first date and a whole host of other worries. They were of course worries for nothing though. Why wouldn't she love it? It was after all from him to her. And beautiful just like her. He grinned at her exclamations and happily slid the necklace around her neck and clipped it behind her neck. "Now lemme see how gorgeous you look with it on." He grinned, spinning her around with a hand before letting his eyes lazily trail over her. "Yupp I was right. Its perfect for you." Jayden winked at her, before brushing a stray piece of her hair behind her ear. "Shall we go eat now love?"

ooc:

ooc:

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:57 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Hogsmeade Streets

Emma really needed some relaxation. Sure her life was hardly stressful but she needed a girls’ day. Yeah, that was it a girls’ day. She was hardly the girly girl type but hanging with friends would certainly take her mind off of classes and her family. Never mind the fact that she didn’t know what was going through Minnie’s head these days. She was beginning to think it was a horrible idea to tell her how she felt. Not that their relationship was suffering it was just this thing floating in open air now. Perhaps it was better if it was left in the dark.

However, today was not the day to think of that. Emma had come across Cordelia and they were going shopping in Hogsmeade. It would be fun and the two could become closer and not be friends through a friend. Yeah, being literal friends worked a lot better in Emma’s mind. Not to mention they could both take a break from their school work.

Walking down the streets of Hogsmeade the fourth year looked to the older puff recalling she was in fifth year. “Hey, thanks for hanging with me today, I really needed it.” She said before asking. “So how are things with you? All that studying for OWLs has to be crazy right?” In another year that would be her too. Emma was not looking forward to it that was for sure.

With: Cordelia

Wearing: Casual

OOC: ---

kiska166

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:26 pm
User Image

You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction

Summer was just around the corner, and that meant OWL exams were coming up very soon. Fifth and seven year students were supposed to be preparing since basically the beginning of the school term, and Cordelia had been although she probably hadn’t been studying as much as she should have until recently. It was hard to study all the time, though. Especially for boring classes – especially for her. The classes she had been struggling in (even though she was trying), she at least didn’t have to take next year and write NEWT exams for, so that was always a bonus.

And Saturdays were no days for studying. Uh uh, nope. Saturdays were meant for relaxing and having fun, and that was precisely what she planned on doing today when Emma had asked her if she wanted to go to Hogsmeade. Cordelia always wanted to go to Hogsmeade; however, she never went often. Maybe once every month or two. Besides, it would be fun with Emma. The two weren’t particularly close, but they did hang out together (mostly with Hannah present as well). So, this was nice. They’d bond a little bit, buy a few things, probably pig out on some lunch or dessert at some point.

Cowboy boots clicking on the cobblestone streets, Cordelia and Emma made their way down, scoping out shops until they spotted one they wanted to check out. “Yeah, of course! I’m always down for some shopping,” she answered. Cora frowned a bit, curious about why Emma really needed to clear her head. Something probably happened in her personal life, Cora assumed, but was she in the position to ask about it? The fourth year didn’t really seem like she wanted to talk about whatever was bothering her. Anyway, if she did, she would bring it up herself. “Yeah, it’s pretty crazy. I have to write fourteen exams this year. Hex me.” Why on earth did she think signing up for seven electives on top of the seven core courses she had to take was a good idea? Oh, right, ‘cause I’m stupid, she told herself, shaking her head. “Just you wait ‘til next year,” she told her friend. “For your sake, I hope you aren’t going to take too many classes. How many are you in taking this year?”

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

User Image

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:02 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Hogsmeade Streets

Emma couldn’t be more grateful for Cordelia. Something told her she probably owed her housemate an explanation. Then again she owed a lot of people explanations for things. Though whether she really did was up for debate. It was her life but in her mind she didn’t feel right keeping thinks from her friends.

Hearing Cora tell her about her exams and how many she was writing, Emma was shocked. Well maybe not shocked... perhaps surprised would be better. “Fourteen exams, that’s a lot.” She commented practically wide eyed. When she mentioned next year, Emma shivered. “Yeah, I’m not looking forward to next year at all.” She told her. That’s when she thought about just how many classes she was in. She was boarder lining on the level of crazy Cora was at. “I’m taking twelve classes, was thirteen but muggle art is being removed and combined with the regular art class.” She answered. “So that’s two less then you…”

“On the bright side, I’ll be able to use it as an excuse all summer for why I can’t go to my parents’ place.” Emma said trying to look on a brighter side, or perhaps a slightly devilish side. Her father always gave her excuses for why he couldn’t do something, even if it was his idea to make amends. “See I live with my uncle. Though, my father found out where I was during my first year and since that summer I’ve been jumping back and forth between my uncle’s flat and my parents’ flat.” She explained before adding. “My father isn’t the biggest fan of magic...”

Status: Happy / Slightly irritated about my father
                                                        With: Cordelia

Wearing: Casual

OOC: ---

kiska166

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:58 am
User Image

Cordelia nodded in agreement. “Yeah, that is a lot. Too much, really.” How on earth did the school – or her parents, for that matter – expect her to do well in all of her classes? That was an insane amount of exams she had to prepare for! Luckily, neither of her older sisters did really well, so she was sure if she could at least do better than them, her parents would consider that an achievement. When Emma mentioned that she was in enrolled in twelve – thirteen if muggle art hadn’t been cancelled – Cordelia smirked. “Last year, I took seventeen, I think. But one was cancelled and two were combined with another two that I was taking. I dunno if I would’ve been able to handle seventeen exams, honestly.” Just the thought of taking seventeen exams scared the s**t out of the fifth year.

At first, she was a tad upset that Cooking with Magic was cancelled, but now that she thought about it, that was one less class to worry about. The brunette cocked an eyebrow when the younger girl commented about having an excuse for avoiding her parents. Before Cora could actually ask about it, Emma continued her explanation. Upon hearing that her friend’s father wasn’t too keen on magic, she frowned. “I’m sorry to hear that.. Have you lived with your uncle your whole life?” she asked. It really sucked when a parent wasn’t happy with the fact that their kid was magical. Her father apparently used to be very weirded out by magic, but that was a long time ago. For as long as Cordelia could remember, magic surrounded her. Her mum used it, her sisters were witches, then she found out she was a witch.

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

User Image

murruelecreuset

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items