Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
The slaves that got away Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:00 pm
Aurora stopped at the church and then barricaded the passage with dirty "Okay Conner get some wood for a fire, maki make a couple beds if you can, and danny can you cook"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:04 pm
"No problem, Ma'am! But how did you know I could cook? I don't think I told you that..." He replied with a nod, and looked at Aurora.  

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:04 pm
maki sat dusk down with everyone else and walked over to the altar where she bowed then grabbed some chairs and started taking the cushions off them draging them back to the group  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:08 pm
"On it." Since it was a church there was a lot of wooden benches. "Convenient." Connor smirked and gathered a few benches and put them in a pile. "Anyone got a light? Or will i have to do it barbarian style?"  

Sumasshu

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
Aurora looked at them "lucky guess really, their should be some ingredience in this bag" she said throwing it to him  
"nope go grab a stick and start stroking" she laughed a little  

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:13 pm
He caught the bag and checked in it, "Hmm.. okay I can work with this, but I'll need some kind of pot. Maybe this old church has one." He replied and wandered off into the church to search for a pot. A few minutes late, he came back with a pot, wooden spoon, ladle, and even a stand where he can put the fire under for the pot. "I found the church's kitchen, and lucky for us, the pots and utensils are still clean." He said happily as he set the stand down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:14 pm
Connor sighed and broke off a few chunks of wood from a bench "He we go.." Connor attempted many times to make a fire, over and over, failure, failure, failure. One last attempt made a spark "Got it!" Connor quietly shouted. "Wait, anyone got any kindling?" Connor said trying to keep the spark alive

(In case you guys don't know, kindling is something dry used to start a fire)  

Sumasshu

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:16 pm
Aurora looked at them and laughed as she sat down throwing a small ball of fire into the stickes "there we got fire" she said pulling out the huge blanket and began to divide it evenly  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:18 pm
"wow u actually did it for a like a second conner your liek a pro at playing with long hard things huh?" she said grinning  

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

Sumasshu

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:20 pm
Connor looked at Maki. "Really?" Connor was not a fan of jokes like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:22 pm
Aurora looked at them both "maki how are the beds going" she said as she held dusk a bit "and conner can you get more wood so we can keep the fire going throught the night  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:22 pm
"better grow a sense of humor or u wont last very long around me" she said with a smile her eyes narrowed at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:23 pm
"theyre going great there was alot of cushions on the benches in here so i ripped them all off and pulled them together and i found some needle and thread so i was able to tie some together to make a actually bed" she smiled looking at aurora  

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:23 pm
Danny had run off again and returned with a fold-able table, and a cutting board. "Okay, preparations complete. Ah good, you got the fire going~!" He said happily and took some wood from the pile of benches to use as firewood for the pot. He place the wood under the stand except one, which he took over to the fire and held it in it until it started burning also, he took the fire back to the pile of wood and set the wood on fire. He then placed the pot onto the stand so it would heat up.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games