Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:45 pm

User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year _
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Nervous, yet excited
✔Status: Single

Simon pulled Lucas to one of the boats and climbed in, taking a seat at the front of the boat. Excitedly, he took the lantern hanging there and held it out, shining the light at the water. "What do you think is down there Lucas?"

Out Of Character: ...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Adair Reynolds
Incoming 1st Year

He stepped up to the first boat, eyes still glued to the ground as he cautiously entered the vessel. Giving himself a second to adjust to the gentle rocking and the sounds around them, Adair slowly lifted his head to see another boy already by the light in the boat.

Should he say something? Probably, he admitted to his questioning mind.

"Hello," he said in an unsure tone, this was afterall, the first person he'd talked to since he stepped onto the train. "What are you looking at over there?" The words left his lips before he registered them. Water you idiot, but hopefully he won't shoot something snippy back, the boy didn't seem to feel snippy at least.

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:23 pm

User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year _
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

Simon was too busy looking in to the water that he didn't notice that it wasn't Lucas talking. "Professor Mc... um, the Professor said there were monsters in the water and my da..." He looked up and realized that it wasn't Lucas in the boat. He was still by the shore. He remembered his mother's words coming back to him. Be nice and make friends. He frowned inwardly. He had a friend already. Was one enough? His mother had said friends after all. With a sigh, he finished his sentence. "My da said there was a giant squid in the lake. By the way, I'm Simon. That's Lucas," he said, indicating Lucas by the shore.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:28 pm

¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image

Lucas Frostmourne

First Year☾ Unsorted ☾Seer

Was pulled into the boat and almost fell into the lake but didn't he smiled. So this was like to have a friend... Maybe he would be able to grow this year...

He looked over at the black water and tilted his head as he thought, he wondered, this WAS a school of magic right? So maybe something magical. He looked at the boy and said in a ghost-like voice, something that his brother liked to do when he was scaring Lucas with a scary story.
"Maybe the bodies of all the lost children who angered the ghosts that haunt the castle of Hogwarts."
He said laughing and sitting down in the boat.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Adair Reynolds
Incoming 1st Year

The color in his pale skin momentarily turned a sicker shade before restoring to it's usual hue. A Giant Squid? In a lake? What an interesting school Hogwarts would be indeed. "My name is Adair, nice to meet you Simon," he then turned and waved at the Lucas boy on the shore. Adair turned back at Simon and looked a bit over the boat as well. "That'd be some trick getting a Giant Squid in a lake, though I trust your da."

He stayed quiet for a moment, partially because he wasn't sure what to say, having not spent much time around other kids, and also because he wondered if he could hear anything below. "So are you nervous too?" he finally whispered to the boy. "Not that you'd have to be nervous or anything," he shot back quickly, "Though I myself am wondering what else we'll find here. My mother and father didn't want to give too much away before I came. Why riddle my mind with 'what if's' than to let me experience them without any pre-concieved notions of what will be here and all." He finished talking quietly and twiddled his fingers a bit awkwardly. When the new boy entered the boat, his talk of bodies didn't seem to ease his mind anymore than squids, and Adair found himself backing a bit away from the 2, letting them talk easily. Obviously they knew one another already and he didn't want to butt in if they didn't wish to talk to him further.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:43 pm

User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year _
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

Simon shook his head at Lucas' comment. "Ghosts can affect the living in any real ways, like killing them. The can blow your sheets around, but that's about it. I read all about them in a very informational textbook from Ghoul and Ghost Studies." He realized his inner nerd showed greatly there and he shut up, flushing a deep color. Then the other boy, Adair, asked if he was nervous. "Oh, uh, a little bit. My ma and da told me a lot of things, but I'm still a little nervous."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:08 pm

User Image

Lucas Frostmourne

First Year☾ Unsorted ☾Seer

Lucas blinked and shook his head. Obviously they were teaching people wrong about some ghosts. "If only you knew..." He whispered to the boy and listened to the other kid in the boat with them. He drifted off however, thinking about Roi, and the summer. So much had happened... And so much more WILL happen.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Adair Reynolds
Incoming 1st Year

The slightly somber sound of the Lucas boy made Adair wonder how much he knew, though he didn't feel up to asking. He'd never seen a ghost, nor any creature mentioned tonight. Truthfully the only things he knew of this world from his parents were wand crafting, potions, and some herbology, so most other topics were going to be foreign to him for some time.

Softly he sighed, taking a bit of ease in listening to the two boys, and watching over the boat at the black depths.

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Lillik

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Lucelle Kelly
first year

User Image

{Continued from Hogsmede Station}

As Lucelle approached the lake, her enthusiastic demeanor was dampened. She was eying the boats dubiously, as they wobbled and rocked in the dark water. This did not seem to be a good sign. As she listened to Professor McKinney's explanation, her misgivings were increased.
To think that in a community of witches and wizards they could find no safer means of transport... why not just fly? Or teleport?... Can we teleport? Lucelle found herself wishing that she knew more about the world she'd just plunged into head first.
Lucelle overheard the three boys already in a boat, talking about ghosts and squid in the lake. She shuddered and thought about riding an old, rickety boat across the deep dark lake, when suddenly a swarm of dead children pulled her down to bone-crushing embrace of a squid in that murky unknown. She shuddered, and spurred by that thought she approached the boys.
"Um... would you mind if I joined you? I'd rather have some company for this trip." she bit her lip slightly.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:25 am

Walther Dalzhat

Walter walked down the shoreline, unsure of himself. He looked at the remaining boats, he clambered into one, almost falling over, but he caught himself. Walter sat down, and waited around for some students to arrive.
User Image

Happy the Blue Cat

8,350 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Heckler 50

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:58 am

User Image
Clarissa Mead
First Year

Clare made her way over towards the boats, she was hugging her cage tightly. She saw a boat with no one on it, Clare looked at the boat and jumped into it. She took a seat on the wooden seat and watched as all the other students loaded onto seperate boats. Maybelle was sitting peacefully in her cage, she turned her head and looked at Clare. Clare smiled at the owl, she wrapped her finger around a section of her hair hanging over her shoulder. She looked over across the water, it rippled.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:22 am

User Image

Zane Ashford

First YearUnsorted

═━┈┈━═

Zane walked down the rest of the narrow stairs. When he reached the bottom step he noticed the small boats resting on the dark water.
"Whoa" Was all he could say.
He leaped into the first boat that he saw and begain to look at the water and touc it.Watching the ripple's in the water he thought;
'This year is going to be great!'
A big smile lit his face as he thought this.

═━┈┈━═

Living in the past

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:02 am

User Image
User Image

Rosemarie followed through the crowd, trying to stay near Bella and Riley "Yes Bella I have meet the entire team" she said sounding somewhat bored. Oh yeah... she thought remembering what Riley had asked on the train. She turned to the girl with glasses "Riley Quidditch is a sport, sort of like football, except its played on brooms, and there are 4 balls and three goals a team." she said.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:08 am

User Image

Logan Frostmourne

First Year☾ Unsorted ☾Parseltongue

Logan followed through the crowd, near the point of tears, his brother thought he hated him. It was the worst thing ever. "Good thing Roi isn't here" he said softly as he looked towards his twin. 'Lucas please forgive me.' he thought.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:54 am

User Image
User Image

"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
User Image
Tristain quietly followed the groundskeeper and the steady flow of first years down to the marble-black lake. She had never cared much for water, while her brother had always spent most of his days doing laps in the small lake on their farm. However, she wasn't afraid. There were very few things that scared Tristain, and this smooth ride across the lake would not be one of them.

The only nerve-racking part about this entire situation was the idea that she might be placed in a house where she did not belong, a house where she wasn't welcome, or a house that she simply didn't like. Ravenclaw was her goal, although Gryffindor would suffice, as well.

When she neared the water's shore, she skimmed over the boats and took one last glance over her shoulder in case those magnetic green eyes were anywhere within sight. With a sigh too quiet to be noticed by anyone but herself, Tristain gracefully slipped over the edge of an empty wooden boat, took two light steps, and situated herself near the front of it. More than she hoped that Jayden would find her soon - she hoped that he actually wanted to find her.

User Image
"In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool."

User Image
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games