Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Knowing those around you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The poll changed!
  Sae-chan is alive!?
  I didn't notice :O
  ...I'm not old enough to remember Sae-chan, because she fails at socializing.
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:50 pm
^ LOL!!!! That's great! I can see it happening, too...

< I will push Aeris out of the way! And then I'd turn around so that I could look at Sephiroth as I die... oh, how gorgeous.... THough, I desperately hope that my immortality also includes not aging. I don't wanna be all wrinkly in the face of Sephy.

V Doesn't want to be wrinkly anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:33 pm
^ Bleh... I don't wanna be all wrinkly...

< And I says go for it Sae-chan! Push Aeris outta the way and save her! And fulfill that crazy dream of yours xd !I'd be a better main character than Cloud, I'd kick his a** in the beginning and play through the game my way! None of that mopey c*** Cloud always pulls!

V Will criticize my ideals....  

kemenlith

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:08 am
^ Actually.... I dunno, it could work... xd

< I'd be dead by Sephy, so I wouldn't be around to face the world where Kem becomes a main character and Aeris is alive. Doesn't matter to me! LOL... ... ... That does mean I'd be dead, huh? I know!!! I'll have Sephiroth kill me in the middle of a battle, not a cutscene, because people who die in battles can be revived!

V Tries to convince me otherwise of this, but I don't care!  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:06 pm
^ Dude that's a kick a** idea, why bother?
<> Had such a boring day!?!?! It's amazing I dind't fall asleep!! And cutting up starfishes is mean!!
V Will think cutting starfishes up is mean too!  

Baku -- Bunny

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:16 pm
^SAVE THE SEA CRITTERS!!!!!!
<>I wanna die after Sae-chan!PLEASE!Maybe if I'm good, kaa-san will allow me such a death.
V Wants l337 Sephy death too  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:48 pm
^ Yep!

< I can see it happening now... we really are much like a cult. All wishing to die by Sephy. Like that one group that thought if they all killed themselves, they would be taken away by a giant meteor or something. And they did. Kill themselves that is. o.O

V Agrees that we are a cult.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Baku -- Bunny

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:14 pm
^Hell ya!!
<> Duuuuuhhhhh........Not sure what to say....
V Will ahve a bunch to say...  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:05 pm
^Maybe...
<> Okay, okay!Rei knows this already, but...IN KHII, we saw SEPHIROTH!What was with them extra wings on his legs, anyway?!Is he sooooo amazing that he spontaniously sprouts wings!?Anyway, i fought him, and by complete luck was able to knock off one HP bar!At level 49, I think!I dunno, not my file >_> So, I have accomplished a great thing!Fear my might!My power, my lovely glory, my pure migh-*is dragged off*
V O_O  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:32 pm
^ xd I've seen him already.

< My brother's been taking over the PS2, because he can't save his game, so he leaves it running and I can't play and try to fight Sephy again.

V Is sad at the idea of not being able to see Sephy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:37 pm
^ That is sad.
<> GRR!!!My copy of FF9 sucks!I might not even get to see the scenes with Kuja!
VThinks this tragic.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:45 pm
^ How terrible! Just go download the FMVs.... xd

< Used to have a program that would take FMVs right from FFIX. It was on my old computer, though.

V Wants to go to bluelaguna.net  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:02 pm
^Whats that!?
<> I'll go watch tem on youtube!Weeeeeeeeee!!
V Watches stuff on youtube  

Mariku -- Kitten

Baku -- Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:44 pm
^ All the time!!
<> Loves Princess Princess!!! Miko-chan1!! Ahhhhh!
V will blink at the title  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:27 pm
^ Yes, yes.
<> KUJA LEFT YOU FOR ME!!BWAHAHAHA!
V Doesn't care  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:55 pm
^ ...yes. *blink blink*

< Had a VERY odd conversation at school today that all started with a piece of paper with a boat drawing on it. Someone saw it and was like, "Oooh, a love note." And I went eek and snatched it away, saying, "Hey, that's from my... ex-husband..." and then we went on about why I had divorced him, and it was decided that it was because he was a cross-dresser. But then I stated that I wouldn't just divorce him because of that. But rather, because I was jealous that he looked better in a dress than I did. So he left me a single mother, with my son, Riku. ANd then that lead to an earlier conversation about how Xemnas and I had Sephiroth, and Sephiroth and someone unknown had Riku. So they were like, "How is Riku your son, but he was Sephiroth's son, and your son was Sephiroth?" Well, Xemnas was my illicit lover, and he was the father of Sephiroth, not my cross-dressing ex husband (Who we decided was Kuja) but then, Sephy was indeed Riku's father... and Riku was still my son.

V Reads this a couple times, and finally comes to the conclusion that it was indeed incest.... And that would explain why Sephiroth was so obsessed with his 'mother.' twisted  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games