Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"As they walked outside the limo was already waiting. He wasn't going to tell the male, it was much more interesting that way. Alex glanced over at the male and smiled at him, as he opened the door for the male to get in. "Somewhere." He spoke toward the male, once he was inside the limo. Alex didn't like to give detail on where he was going. He wanted to take the male to buy clothes, but he would find out once they got there. "

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:49 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ puffed his cheeks out and then laughed a little. "Well you're just a load of surprises aren't you..." He cooed, giggling a little bit and smiled. He didn't mind that the male wouldn't tell him, he found it kinda amusing...At least he wasn't one of those people who got really mad if you didn't tell them where you were taking them...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Since there was still time before Adam had to leave him. He wanted to at least spend time with him outside of his home. Alex chuckled as the male spoke, and nodded. "Of course." He spoke, as he sat next to the male. The limo pulled out of the driveway and started down the road. Alex glanced over at the male, as they sat there. "So what got you interested in dancing anyways?" He asked curiously wanting to know more about the male. "

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:26 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine knew it would be impossible to break ties completely with Samuel, but it made him feel guilty to be so close to another who wasn't his boyfriend. He couldn't help to worry that this closeness might stir up unnecessary problems. He stumbled as the male came to a stop, curious as to why they were stopping. He lifted his eyes when the male gently turned his face up to him, he looked the male in the eye as he spoke, nodding timidly. He closed his eyes for a moment as the male leaned in to kiss him, he lightly kissed back, smiling up at the male, again following his lead through the park. He moved his hand a bit so that his fingers were laced through his lovers'. "I really don't care that it's not your place. I may be close to him, but I'm not so close that I like him messing with my boyfriends head. Only I get to mess with my boyfriends, if I needed an assistant I would have asked." he said in a tone that borderline cute, serious, and sarcastic. He leaned over towards the male, pressing a small kiss to the side of his mouth, and smiling sweetly.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:43 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"As they walked he felt the male lace his fingers into his. He glanced over at the male, knowing he was serious. Liam would let the male do as he chose, he didn't care. He just didn't like the idea of Sam treating Alaine as a child, and trying to protect him all the time. Alaine was grown, not some child and would make his own decisions. Liam smiled feeling the male's lips against his slightly, before pulling away. He continued to walk along side the male, enjoying the scenery. New York was much more different in that area than Louisiana. He couldn't decide which one he preferred the most. As they walked past one of the pools, he had heard about using them as skating rinks. Liam had never been skating before but had already wanted to try it. He wasn't one for the cold at times, he hated it but loved it at the same time. Liam glanced over at Alaine as they walked, they stepped beneath a bridge, going through it. He could hear the birds chirping, and the sounds of people talking, along with the children playing. Back at home they never had something like this. Liam smiled thinking about home, missing it at times was bad, but he lived here now, which he was glad he did. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:28 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine grinned when he pulled away, his words serious as a heart attack. He was twenty-four years old, and as he appreciated the male looking out for him, he felt at times he might be taking it overboard. At times, he wondered if it had anything to due with their past relationship? About a year or so after Alaine was attacked, he'd wanted to try dating again, but was still a bit nervous about meeting new people. Whether he was joking or serious at the time, Alaine hadn't the foggiest, but Sam had eventually agreed to go out with him. Their relationship was okay, they almost never had any problems, but after about a year, Alaine decided it better to just call it quits. Not because he didn't love the male, he did, just not the same kind of love that Samuel held for him. It had taken what felt like ages to get their relationship back on a more friendly and less awkward track, but somehow they managed. But they still had their moments now and again. He knew it was wrong to sleep with the male and always push his emotions on to him when he was down or angry. But at the same time, he felt that Sam was also at fault. Not once did he ever reject Alaine or push him away when he came to him with his problems. He was in a relationship now, he didn't want Liam thinking that he was still emotionally attached to another man, not when it was so clear that he obviously wanted to be with him. Even though Alaine had his issues, he was still the kind of person, where if he wanted something, he didn't sit around and wait for it to come him. He liked Liam, if he didn't he wouldn't let him within a ten mile radius of him.

As they continued around the park, Alaine kept close to the male, shivering a bit at the autumn's chill. He didn't mind walking around, he enjoyed the scenery even though he'd seen it countless times. To this day, there were still parts unknown to him about the park. Alaine tended to keep to the more crowded sections of the park, where you were likely to see more people watching by. Walking with Liam, he didn't mind their quiet serenity. It was calming, peaceful, and there weren't a thousand nannies and soccer moms yelling, gossiping, and whatever else it was they did when not keeping an eye on their children. He looked around a few times before glancing at the male, catching his gaze and blushing slightly at having the male stare at him. They continued on walking underneath a bridge and through a dim tunnel. Voices and noise echoed within, when they got through the other side, they past a wide open grass field. Alaine, again glanced at the male, he seemed to be in his own little world. "What are you thinking about?" he asked curiously after a few minutes silence.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:47 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Hearing the male speak, he couldn't help but smile as he looked around him. He glanced back over at the male before looking back out before him him. "Home...I guess. There are just days when I miss it and days like this when I don't." Liam spoke grinning over at the male as they walked. He would always miss home, and his family, but what he had here was perfect enough. Liam was glad to be here, without having come he would have never met Alaine. He couldn't see himself having never met the male, so far he was becoming an important piece in his life. Liam squeezed the male's hand lightly, "It's different here, New York I mean from Louisiana. It's bigger too, but beautiful. Louisiana has it's moments too, but no one ever talks about it. That's what I like about it. I love the trees back home, the old buildings and yes even the cemeteries." True it was odd to like cemeteries but one had to. They were everywhere, and each one different. An interesting past wrapped up into one. He had been to a few, sure it was odd to walk among them but he didn't care. It was the history that amazed him, and all the stories as a child his father used to tell him. "

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir rolled his eyes and paid the males pout no mind. He was more than immune to such a face and felt next to no sympathy. Again, pulling away from the door frame. He went up the hall, pressing a few buttons and adjusting the heat to a reasonable but warm temperature. Aamir didn't understand how the male could be so cold all the time, it wasn't like he didn't have enough clothes on. That wasn't the case. Aamir could walk around in just pants and be completely fine as he was right now, but Daniel, he didn't know. Maybe the male wasn't getting enough vitamins in his diet? He ate a mostly vegetarian meal like Aamir did, it wasn't like it was uncommon for vegetarians to be anemic, maybe he needed to stock up on the iron. But he didn't seem to exhibit any of the usual symptoms for anemia, at least as far as Aamir could tell anyways. He shook his head and let it go, the man was just cold natured that's all it was. No sense in thinking too much on the matter. After adjusting the heat, he went back into the kitchen, sitting opposite the male, smiling over at his friend. Picking up his fork, Aamir began to pile his plate with a bit of everything, letting Daniel take the amount he requested but still leaving a bit for them both if either decided to have seconds. Getting up from the table, he noticed he hadn't set out any glasses or anything to drink. He grabbed two tall, plastic royal blue glasses from the cabinet, set them both on the table. "What do you want to drink?" he asked, grabbing the jug of pineapple orange juice for himself.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He watched the male carefully and listened to his words. He couldn't help but wonder if he missed his home so much then why he even came to New York? Alaine understood the need to get out and be free, he probably knew it better than a lot of people his age. He didn't think it was a bad idea for the male to leave home, but the way he spoke, it sounded like it might have been better to chose a place that wasn't so far from home. Don't get him wrong, he was glad to have met the male, he hardly ever warmed up to people like this and he was enjoying to getting to know the male. He smiled as the male squeezed his hand, "So why not take a break? Go home, see your family. You've got the holidays coming up, would be a perfect chance to see it all. If you can't wait til then, tell Sam you wanna use some vacation days, take a four day weekend." he suggested. It sounded simple enough; grab either an early morning or night flight, get there sometime in the afternoon, catch up over a few days, come back to work on Monday. It simple enough. If the issue was cost, all Liam had to do was ask Sam for an advance on his paycheck or something. Like the male had stated, Sam was a good man, and when he wasn't trying to mess with someone or be a p***k, he was.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:53 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Being trapped and tied down was not who he was. He liked to out and around, instead of close. Liam had what he liked and what he disliked. Family would always remain, but a life was something he wanted. He wanted someone to love, and someone to love him back. Liam wanted to get out and see what awaited before him, instead of always wondering what was. True being free and being trapped were two different things. He loved home, but wanted a new life outside of it. His first step had been moving to New York. He didn't hate being here, he had met new people and those people were his life. Liam wanted to go home but didn't know if he wanted to. He knew if he went back home, he would never leave. Liam shook his head as the male spoke, knowing he was trying to help but it wasn't something that he needed right now. For time, he would enjoy what he had. "Perhaps but not right now." He spoke smiling up at the male, as they walked. Liam loved home, it was where he grew up but didn't want it to always be home. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He stared curiously up at the male while Liam smiled down at him. If the male wanted to go, he didn't see a problem with going. He could survive a couple of days without the male. Maybe he didn't trust him alone with Sam? Could that be his reason for not going? He shook his head, not going to allow a ton of random conclusions flood his mind and cause random worry for nothing. Alaine looked back up at the male for a moment before looking away. Reaching down, he fished through his pocket for his phone, checking the time. They hadn't been walking long, but at the same time it felt like they had been walking for a good while. Stuffing it back in, he walked a bit ahead of the male, turning around to face him, holding his hand at arms length while walking backwards. "So where do you think you'll go next when you get tired of New York?" he asked.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:02 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Seeing the curious look on the male's face, he didn't understand why he had such a look. Liam wasn't worried about the male, he trusted him to an extent. He had no problem with leaving the male while he took a visit home. Liam worried for himself mainly, he loved home and it would always be his. He glanced at the male seeing he was checking the time. It hadn't been long since their walk, they still had time to do as they pleased. He watched as the male moved before him, with his back to the world, as he stood before him. Liam held onto the male's hand as they walked. He smiled at the male and shrugged slightly, "I don't know yet. I wanted to travel to see many places. I guess you can call me a tourist." Liam spoke chuckling softly. He liked to see the different things like statues, monuments or buildings that made today's history what it was. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine paid absolutely no attention to where he was walking. He trusted the male enough that he believed he would stop him where he to come in harms way. He laughed along with the male, figuring he might give him some kind of answer like that. "Aren't we all." he replied, smiling. "First place I go when I get out of the city is Disney World." He was sort of joking as he said this, but another part was dead serious. He'd always grown-up hearing about these exciting places people went on vacation and seen the pictures. It made him a bit sad that his own childhood was so depressing and he was determined to live the rest of his life to the fullest. So if embarrassing himself as an adult was what made him happy, so be it, he didn't care.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:18 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"The thing that interested him in traveling, was seeing the pictures of different places. He wanted to see them all instantly, the monuments, the scenery, and what ever they had to offer. Liam wanted to back pack around the world to see the different places. It sounds crazy but he wanted to do it. He knew he could do it, since he had saved money from dancing over the years. Liam didn't live in a big place, but he wanted something more in life. He smiled as the male spoke, he didn't mind what he wanted to see first. Liam as a child had wanted to go too, he still wanted to go. He thought it would be a cool places to see, as a child growing up and seeing the different Disney movies. "I think that would be fun." Liam spoke grinning at the male, amusement parks was something on his list he wanted to see as well. He had never been to one before, but wanted to see them all, no matter how small or how big. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:50 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

"I hope so. I think when I go, I wanna just take that whole month off. Check out Disney World for a few days, wander around Orlando, then head south to Miami. Probably come back to New York for a few weeks, save up some tips from bartending, pay off a couple months rent, then just start planning on my next destination." Alaine was pitiful for planning and budgeting. He had plenty of money, mainly because his phone wasn't important so he didn't have a smartphone plan kicking his a** every month, and his rent was so dirt cheap it would make any New Yorker cry out of jealousy. His only real expense every month was gas, food, and electricity.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games