Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:24 pm
"I can't give you any promises, but I'll do my best to help her see the choice she's made wasn't thought out." Garreth replied. "Anything more and I'll break my oath to her. And I don't want that."

Rein sighed. "All the lies I've fed them." He chuckled. "They don't know who I am at all." His whole body language had changed. They weren't the only ones who'd changed. "Rein!" His mate's voice screamed through the whole place and he rushed to her side in a cloud of mist. She was in labour. Klaus was there as was Ezra and he drove them all out. "I will not have someone like you near my wife." He hissed. He'd delivered his children before no problem. This one wouldn't be different.

Naomi blushed softly. She took in everything. She took a foreign fighting stance then with a growl her hands glowed pure white but there was no hint of the kind warmth, it was dark, a pure thick unadulterated white light that promised complete and utter devastation. Her eyes went black and wind lifted at her hair, her nightie, Her wings fluttered as the tiny ball grew bigger and bigger until the cup she made with her hands was full of the light then she let it go hitting a far away tree the shock was hit them with enough force to fell an army of weeping angels but she didn't move a step. When she shock wave calmed she did too. But then turned and did it again from a different direction. Behind her just before the horizon hit was darkness, like a piece of the planet of it's time energy was stripped. "Rein taught this too me. When I was an infant." She explained. "It destroys everything down to it's fate. If he hit you with this, you would cease to exist time would correct it's self to a time line where you weren't born. That's why he's so dangerous. . . His takes a shorter amount of time to charge and once he lets it go it's invisible to his intended target no amount of dodging can save you. How do you think he got where he did?" She smiled. "Not that I'd ever let him hurt you." She let it go again and the shock wave was harsher this time. But she seemed to be getting better. The anger in her eyes seemed to evaporate. Her wings had settled against her back their pure white. Eventually she stopped. "When I was the physical age of five, Klaus took me into one of the ritual rooms. I thought it was to teach me more skills. But it wasn't, he laid me face down on a bed and strapped me in. I couldn't see what he was doing but Ezra was there and she was glowing, She handed him a blade then Klaus took to my wings, cutting off the physical manifestation of them while Ezra sealed their spiritual form. She said, it would keep you away from me, protect me from you but it hurt so much, I screamed, begged, pleaded and struggled to get away, I called out for anyone to help me. Even god but no one came. When it was over Klaus just dumped me on my nest, like he was dumping a bag of trash. He didn't stay to comfort me or anything just left me there." She set off another blast. "He left me there, a child! All but tortured and he left me!" She didn't even realise she was crying. She kept doing the attack until it was one handed and the shock waves got too much for her to handle. Until there was a ring of black timelessness around them. "I was only five."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:28 pm
"My Father taught me something similar," Damien replied as he watched the light dissipate, "I doubt Rein's attack would do that type of damage to me, personally, but under proper training it could be something of use. Now that you feel better, you can show me a few other things you can do."

He didn't want to teach her anything that he knew and could do simply because angels did not pick up on demonic attacks that simple. Plus, it'd run the risk of making her one of the Fallen. Besides turning Leila into one of them, he didn't want Naomi to suffer the same fate as well. Those who were Fallen become more unstable as their powers grow. He was hoping the effect would be opposite on Leila seeing how she was unstable before.

"This couldn't have been something she wanted," Gabriel grimaced as he tried to think of a reason for her to want power, "When Damien gets back i'll get to the bottom of this. I don't want Leila to end up losing her life because of someone else's powerlust just like how her human mother died."

Gabriel couldn't stay around. He took out a small piece of his soul and placed it on the ball so he could leave. When the ball would weaken later, he'd know and come back to see what has become of his sister.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:24 pm
Naomi smiled. Unlike Rein she wasn't easy to read. But then she frowned a little. "I can't." She replied. "I. . . I don't have the emotion ready for the power build up." She clenched her jaw. "I tried to use it before. It's a power I developed on my own. . . I actually developed a few on my own." She admitted. "But I have yet to control them. I need. . . a strong emotional build up." The last thing she wanted was to suck out Damien's soul. She never wanted that. "But, there is something I can do without needing emotion." She thought back to her training with Klaus and picked a demon attack. She had to manipulate it with her own flare but she knew Damien would know what it was instantly. So she did it. Without hesitation she built up the attack then sent it at him knowing he'd dodge.

Garreth sighed. He wished he could get in to talk to her. Was she strong enough for telepathy? He put his hands on the barrier. It hurt but he could feel her inside it. Why? He asked. I want to know why you did this, so I can stop Gabriel from doing something stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:42 pm
Damien's body absorbed the attack without injury. His aura analyzed it before establishing it to his own use for later. He gave a small applause as he gave a half-smile, "Klaus must've taught you that, I can sense his style of fighting with a dash of your own. A beginner's move like that is good to start off with intimidation against a weaker opponent, but most advanced demons see it as a bluff and will soak it in to see through your attacks. Careful with that one, Naomi."

He would show his attacks, but they would have all killed her without her even knowing. It was just best that she didn't see him for what he was, a blood King that had killed more than his father ever could. There was a reason he kept his position as King of all demons.

Leila was lost in a void where every move she felt was more painful than a second before. She feared that at any moment she would die, but death never came. When she heard Garreth's voice break through to her, a moment of joy passed through her before she screamed in agony. Using what little strength she had, she did her best to relay her message, "I want acceptance, I want to be good enough."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:56 pm
Naomi smiled softly. "Ever heard of the term 'chicken'?" She asked. "Overestimating your own abilities especially against a weeping angel is dangerous. Had Leila not interrupted I'd have shown it too you." She let the power she was going to use on Ariel glow on her hand. "One of my best. I just have to touch you with this hand just a touch, I don't even need to hold the touch. Once it's there it leeches out your time energy, your soul. Kinda like what Rein taught me but more potent and without scent. It's. . . easier to use when hate is filled in my heart. It's why Christ won't come near me. He didn't help when I begged and I vowed if he showed his face to me I'd take him out of his time line and see how he liked not existing. Of course it would cause a huge amount of paradox and the world would explode, still he avoids me all the same." She smiled more. "I'm sure if we got into a fight with a demon right now I'd not be a burden to you."

Garreth smiled softly. But you are good enough. I'm not judging you not one bit, but, to me, you were beyond perfect the way you were, Gabriel think's that too. I talked Rein, he's ashamed that he didn't take your side. He told me if he could he'd go back and change one thing it would be how he treated you. I know, when you come out of there, you'll be different, but I will still accept you, my only doubt is, Gabriel wont.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:03 pm
"The remaining demons know that there won't be much of a fight," Damien chuckled, "I killed off my competitors long ago. All those who remain are loyal to me and understand that if they want a fight, they will lose."

In a blink of an eye, the sky turned black as everything fell into shadows as Damien expanded his aura. That alone was greatly seeping out Naomi's energy and Damien could see that it was tearing her flesh apart. The wings that she loved so much were slowly detaching themselves from her body and all the grass, flowers, and trees were dying. Damien spoke, his voice deeper in this realm, "This is the true battlefield demons place each other in. Everything is dying in here, but only I am dying the slowest. The longer we remain in here, the quicker we are to death."

Blood began to seep out of Naomi's mouth, nose, and eyes and beneath her nailbeds. Damien shrunk his aura to where everything was normal again. He looked to her to see her body slowly healing itself. He shrugged, "A basic maneuver, nothing too hard that you couldn't pick up. For angels, it has a different effect if you try to do it."

Leila could no longer communicate with Garreth as her energy went to an all-time low. She felt her heart rate slow as the pain continued. Was this really what she wanted? No. Anything to do with power was disgusting to her, but this is what Damien wanted. Maybe Gabriel would understand...her heart broke just at the thought of it. Closing her eyes, giving into the pain, Leila's heartbeat gave a few more beats before going silent.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:22 pm
Naomi held fast refusing for him to see the pain she felt in her very soul. hen he pulled the aura back she exhaled the breath she'd been holding and her injuries healed in an instant. At his words she shook her head. "If I went to heaven right now, I'd be a grim reaper, one who ends the lives of those that need ending and guiding souls to their afterlives, the power in my hand? That is one of the ways they would tell me does it, well. . . they'd make me adapt it so I didn't suck out the soul into myself but you get the drift, I'd be a death dealer, A grim reaper, an angel of death. However, I won't go to heaven, I will stay with you though." She smiled up at him taking a few steps closer.

Garreth gave a cry and ignoring his pain tried to get through. He couldn't lose her when he just got her! "I'm sorry Garreth I had no choice." Christ's words sounded from his left.
"Let me in, let me save her!" Garreth roared. "You know what I will threaten next so let me save her!" Christ frowned. This angel was supposed to he in the division that suppressed emotion. Yet here he was showing it. Christ sighed. "Do you really love her?" He asked. "Would you die for her?"
"I'd kill you for her." Garreth replied his eyes inking a little. But his wings remained pure despite the blasphemy. Christ sighed. "If I bring her out of this, she'll be bound forever to you."
"Good." Garreth stated.
"I can't let her out, but I can let you in." Garreth felt his hand sink into the bubble until he fell into it. Instantly he felt the power thick and gross. He started CPR trying to get her heart to start. He put his own essence into it. He wrapped his wings around Leila but continued to pound her chest to get her heart started.

Rein frowned. "So it was you I scented." He growled at Christ. "Get out of here!"
"Or what? You'll poke me to death?" Christ smiled softly. "You won't win against me boy. I can't die, you, can."
Rein smirked and rushed behind the diety and tore off his wings. Before the man could heal Rein coated the wound in his own blood. "Now you walk the earth, like my sister, who screamed for your help but you ignored it. Taste what she felt while I try to prevent this ball from consuming my sister and her mate. I can't change the past but I will change the future." He put his hands on the bubble leaking his power into it like a soothing stream of water trying to calm his sister down. He'd no idea Garreth was in there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:00 pm
Annoyance was written on Damien's face when he felt Garreth enter the orb and Rein trying to seep his energy to Leila. The hypocrit. He used the aura he left on the orb to disband Garreth and keep him out while he had the orb reject Rein's inbred power. Did they not understand those who were Fallen had to die in order to be one if the true Fallen?

He then turned to Naomi and returned the smile, "If it meant your safety I'd rather you be among the angels."

Damien then ushered to the cabin, "This cabin is deceiving, I had a manor built underground. My children used to play in these halls, I'm hoping they didn't leave too big of a mess for us."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:20 pm
Garreth felt pain. agonizing pain as something tried to push him out, but he held strong to Leila until the pain grew too much for him and he had to leave. Rein growled. The only person who could help wasn't here! Rein focused on Garreth, healing his wounds and his pain. The True fallen only had to break an oath, not die. The ones that died turned into demons. Full demons. Garreth should know! He used to be an angel of god! Was this Damien's plan?

Naomi seethed at the thought of Damien having children with another woman. "I'm fine outside thank you." Naomi replied with a happy smile. "I've been coped up for one hundred years inside. You go ahead I'd like to soak in the fresh air for a while longer." Every time he spoke about his life without her it felt like her heart was going to implode with pain. She knew Rein would know why but he wasn't here to ask. Nor anyone else who'd know. She wished. . . she wished she didn't feel this way. But alas! She did.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:32 pm
"Alright, just come inside when you're ready, my sweet," Damien kissed the top of her head before heading inside.

The inside looked like a normal cabin, but he opened the cellar door to reveal a grand staircase that led to an open main room. He clapped his hand and the lights turned on. So far the place looked clean, but his children were ones to hide small traps to keep him on edge. Damien wandered the hallways, remembering the times he spent with his children here as Ariel was always pregnant with the next one. Sons and daughters filled the halls with laughter. A smile formed on his lips, how he loved children. It was his only weakness. Especially his little girls, they always grew up to be beauty queens and the best of warriors. He never had to worry about them. His sons were all strong and quite capable of protecting themselves and their younger siblings. Damien was very proud of his children, all 24 of them.

"Terry, you sneaky b*****d," Damien mused as he looked at the trap his youngest son had left.

It wouldn't hurt him, but it would've doused him with freezing cold water. Damien undid the trap and let the water spill into the drain before looking around some more. He stopped, feeling Leila alone in the orb again. Her vitals were clear, only her heart had stopped. She was taking the process nicely as long as no one else interfered.

"Papa!"

Damien turned to see his youngest daughter sprinting towards him, then catching her in his arms, "Ami? What are you doing here?"

Ami, a beauty that looked too much like her mother with Damien's eyes, hugged him tightly, "I was staying here until I felt you change the area again and I knew it was you! But who's the lady here? Is she your second?"

"No, no, sweetie," Damien chuckled, "This woman is your father's first and only."

"Oh!" Ami beamed, "She will be your first? I am happy for you, Papa!"

Damien smiled, Ami was at least 80 which was still young in Demon years, but she still acted like a young girl. He was pleased with it still, Ami was one of his favorites to have because of her sweet disposition.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:42 pm
Naomi smiled softly and when he left returned to blasting the horizon. She was so focused on it that she hadn't sensed anyone until she felt someone on her she threw them off with ease and the fighting began. She hid her wings so they couldn't be touched and was just about to kill the person when her red haze cleared. "You're good. . . for an angel." The man grinned up at her and she scowled before getting up.
"Who are you?!" Naomi growled. "I could've killed you!"
"No you couldn't, I'm a demon you're just an-" The man's speech was interrupted by Naomi's attack. It started leeching his life energy, his time and fate too. He aged rapidly until Naomi waved her hand. "Oh god that hurt!" He wheezed as he went to his knees.
"I told you I could kill you, I'm a weeping angel who had a witch and two Demon princes teach me, I'm not to be messed with. . . Now who are you?" Naomi asked her eyes inked black. She didn't recognize him at all.
"I'm Isaac, Damien's second eldest son-" He replied. But he caught her look. "I'm going to head inside. . ." He ran off to the house screaming for his father. "DAD~! There's a scary lady outside!" He wouldn't add that she kicked his a** either.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:56 pm
"Isaac!!" Ami smiled widely as she ran towards her brother, "Izzy!!! Long time no see, big brother!"

"My son," Damien smiled as he approached Isaac, "I trust you have traveled well, I want to hear about your siblings and what you have learned as well. That scary lady outside is my mate."

He knew his son had a firm understanding of traditional demonic relationships. So he should understand that his mother, Ariel, has been told and thus that relationship had ended so that he may start his relationship with Naomi. Damien patted his son's shoulder, "I sense that you used your aura. You are very strong, Isaaac, but I have still much to teach you in our lifetimes. She can take you down for now. See it as good practice if you want to fight a weeping angel later."

"Could I fight her, Papa?" Ami looked up, her eyes wide before she laughed, "Just kidding, Mama Ariel is still teaching me."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:07 pm
Naomi's nose wrinkled. She smelt like that woman now!
"Naomi what are you doing here?" She knew that voice! Naomi turned ready to fight and saw three weeping angels with their eyes covered. "Your mother wants you home-"
"Go away!" She hissed ready to defend herself. "I'm here with my mate-"
"Yet you aren't happy with this are you? You know he won't want children with you!" Naomi at that moment didn't care, she knew why these three were here, to take her back to her mother and keep her away from Damien. Naomi snorted at the angels before sprinting to the house. Stone hands grabbed her and she screamed, fought for her life but then, one grabbed her wings and she froze. "No, please, not that! Anything but that!"

"Christ let you in! Which meant you would have been able to stay in! Even Damien can't defeat the power of a deity!" Rein hissed.
"No he can't, but he only let me in, I was on my own when in that thing. Don't you have a brain?" Garreth growled back at Rein. He was losing his mind. Her heart hadn't restarted! He had to get back to her! He promised he'd never leave her side!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:17 pm
"Naomi?" Damien called out, then he reappeared behind her to see that she was being taken away, "I don't think so. Ami, Isaac, this is how you destroy weeping angels."

Damien's formed change to that of a menacing monster. He grew larger, his flesh turning to scales as four demonic wings broke from his back. Darkness surrounded the area that sucked out the life energy from all the weeping angels in the vicinity. Yes, that put Naomi at risk, but Ami flew in to pump Naomi full of her own life energy to keep them both sustained. Damien formed two large masses around him that her sent at the weeping angels that were attempting to take Naomi. The masses began to harden the stone angels until the stone was weak and brittle to the touch. Damien loomed closer to the three angels and broken them to pieces, having Ami smash them to pieces as he ended the darkened area to stop sucking out Naomi's life energy.

He picked up his mate and rushed her inside as his children followed soon behind. Damien placed Naomi on the nearest bed, cradling her face, "Naomi? What happened out there? Please say something!"

Leila could feel the new power rush through her. It was like an awakening. All was silent. Was she dead? No, how could she think if she was dead? She couldn't feel her heart beat anymore. Was that normal?

'Oh my baby, I mourn for you.'

'Mother?' Leila's mind called out, 'You're alive and-'

'In spirit, i'm always with my children,' Tamera smiled, a ghost of herself with Leila, 'You're not happy.'

'I am no longer anywhere near human,' Leila grimaced as she looked at her demonic form.

'Looks come and go, but I know why you are upset,' Tamera looked dismayed as she caressed Leila's cheek, 'And with the last of my spirit, I will give you something that no one can change again. My beautiful girl, your mother is always proud of you.'

Leila watched as her mother disappeared from her psyche and saw that her form was back to normal. The only difference were that her eyes were still half black and half white as well as her wings. Everything else, she looked human while her powers were growing.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:34 pm
Naomi felt like she was choking. The time energy she'd leeched from Isaac helped keep her conscious but that wasn't enough to keep her from throwing up. She felt foreign hands on her and flinched out of them. She couldn't! She couldn't make coherent thought. As the dark aura lifted she stared blankly at nothing begging quietly for them to not take her wings again. Begged them to kill her if it meant she could keep her wings. Pitch tears rolled down her cheeks as she stared up at her mate in fear. "I don't want to go to mother, I want to stay with Damien." She mewed. "Please let me stay."

Garreth never left the orb. Other's had come to inspect it but he never left the orb. Ever. He didn't want Leila to emerge and think he'd abandoned her. He'd never do that! Never! Not to her! He'd just finished making a ward against the animals when he saw it crack open. He was ready, ready to love whatever form emerged from that orb.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games