Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:30 am
"You sorry excuse of a man!" Katya roared, her eyes flaring as she slapped Conrad hard that sat him flying a few feet.

She wasn't done. Anya watched in slight delight as Katya approached Conrad and dug her stiletto heel into his chest, "You let my sister wait for you and you decide to take a nap instead!? Nyet! Who do you take her for, some common whore!? Never make her wait more than a single second for your company again!"

"Katya, I think he's had enough," Anya spoke calmly, trying to hide the smile of pride she felt.

Katya spat on the ground as she glowered at Conrad, "Next time I see her waiting for your again, I'll shove my heel so far up your natural born a** that your eyes will pop out!"

She dug her heel into his chest before stepping off, prancing to Anya to enter the castle together. Anya chuckled as her sister retrieved Alexei from the nursemaid, "See? Doesn't holding your son make you feel better?"

Alexei gazed up at his mother as his eyes seemed to widen with delight. Anya couldn't say she didn't love him when he looked too much like the son she had always wanted. She placed a kiss on his forehead before nodding, "I could not be happier."

"You guys see Emma?" Oscar approached the two, seeming tired from the paperwork he finished.

"Oscar!" Katya leaped into his arms, she nuzzled his neck as made him trip to the ground, "It has been too long!"

"Yeah..." Oscar glanced away as her breasts were in his face, "Do you mind letting me up?"

"Oh you're so different now than when you were a changeling," Katya pouted as she made him sit up, brushing her thumb against his lips, "I basically had to pry your hands off of me before you tried touching my twin."

"Katya, Emma won't be happy to smell you on him," Anya warned as she held Alexei close to her, "I would be happy to see you two married, but Emma won't be as thrilled as me."

"And be tied down?" Katya's eyes widened as she placed a kiss on Oscar's forehead, "I don't think I could."

She stood up and brushed herself off, "But I'll be a good girl until someone comes along."

Anya watched as Oscar stood back up and Katya walked off. She gave a simple shrug before turning her attention to Alexei, "There's still the matter with Liam. I say we should go through with it."

"If you do, then that'll be your call," Oscar responded as he went back to following Emma's scent.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:58 pm
Emma was in the kitchen again both twins in a highchair. "Ah~!" Emma said feeding them both a puree. Both babbled at her between mouthfuls and Emma just laughed and nodded. "Oh I know~!" She cooed then fed them some more. She knew Oscar was looking for her. So she left little tell tale hints like a sock, her underwear. . . a shirt. all leading to the kitchen where she was wearing a robe as she fed her twins. "Alpha? Eythur wants out." Simon whined now looking a lot better now Emma knew what the problem was. She guessed a few of Liam's pack pups were getting sick too but kept her mouth shut. "has the girl woken up yet?" Emma asked coldly.
"Yes Ma'am." Simon replied nervous at the look Emma was giving him.
"Then he came come out. If they try anything like that again, I'm afraid I'm going to have to. . ." Her looked turned dark and Marcus coughed.
"Not around the children, or the lover." He grinned gesturing to the Door. Obviously from that statement Oscar was getting close.

Conrad let Katya have at him. He knew he deserved it. He let her yell and beat on him then once it was safe got up and followed at a safe distance. When Katya was distracted by Oscar Conrad slipped around them and put a hand on his wife's shoulder. "I swear it I was coming to you. Marcus said I attacked Emma on the way to you. Judging from how I woke up I got owned." He sighed as if the thought embarrassed him. "I'm sure Katya would have loved to have seen it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:25 pm
"Perhaps it's time I pick out a mistress for you then," Anya looked up at him with a serious glint in her eyes, she then smiled, "Of course, I'm only jesting. In any case, I'm feeling much better after talking with my sister and I will enjoy the rest of the night with my son. I'd hate to keep you from seeing other people."

Anya walked passed Conrad and back outside to let Alexei play outside. There weren't other vampiric children for her son to play with, but it was better than wolven children. Wild brutes they turned out to be. She wanted her son to be civilized. Anya watched as Alexei played in the dry dirt before joining him.

Oscar didn't exactly care for the trail of clothes that Emma left for him to follow. Her scent was all that was needed. He was about to walk into the kitchen when Katya picked up Emma's underwear, "Your girlfriend is fat... What are these? Granny panties? My babushka had a pair just like these on her death bead."

"I'm sure everyone did," Oscar rolled his eyes as he walked into the kitchen, "Well, my work is done."

"And playtime has begun!" Katya wrapped her arms around his shoulders, "Lets have a big party!"

"Go sleep with someone!" Oscar shoved Katya off of him.

"Poo, you're no fun," Katya rolled her eyes as she walked right out of the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:37 pm
Conrad was about to protest when he realised she was joking. "Don't joke like that! You're all I ever want and need!" He cried holding Anya and Alexei as they played in the dirt. "I don't want anyone else."

Emma smiled mashed potato had stuck to her face from where Sebastian and Scarlette had flung it at her. "Wonderful! You can help me feed the twins." Marcus had stopped talking with Simon when Katya made the comment about Emma being fat. Sebastian let out a very good vampirc hiss despite the fact he was more Lycan than Vampire. Scarlette joined him. Her speech a little better she said to Katya. "Ugly hag." Emma turned and blinked at her daughter.
"Where did you learn that language?!" Emma asked shocked. "Liam's pack." Scarlette said in her baby voice. Apparently some of Liam's pack mates thought that of Emma. She sighed and shook her head.
"Well we don't use that kind of language here, no matter how accurate the term." Emma warned though the look on her face was ruined by the potato on her face.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:52 pm
"Jealous witch," Katya smirked, "Witch? That's right."

She winked before fully leaving the kitchen. Katya followed the noise outside to see Conrad, once again, pining at her sister's heels. Good. Where he should be. She hadn't prepared Anya for this type of life for nothing. Katya took out a wrap and grounded green herbs that she lit up. Her eyes glanced this way and that around the castle as courtiers came out. Earls gazed at her curved, voluptuous body with desire. She smiled as she released the hazed smoke from her lips, causing the men to watch her every movement when they scented the natural aphrodisiac.

"Get off, Conrad," Anya pulled out of his grip as she continued to watch Alexei explore the land some more, "Play with our-"

In a split second, Anya glanced down to see a dagger had been imbedded into her chest. She barely had enough time to react before blacking out. A shadowed figure in the distance ran straight to Liam's pack as Alexei saw his mother fall to the ground and let out an anguished cry as he crawled over to her. It was not a second later that the front doors flew open and Katya had lingered over her sister's body. Her eyes then went straight to Conrad as she yanked the dagger out of Anya's chest, threatening, "You did this..."

Oscar chuckled at the little scene Scar and Emma made at Katya's comment. He wiped the mashed potato off from Emma's face as he said, "I wouldn't mind her that much. She's been around the block too many times anyways."

He picked up Scarlette from Emma's hold and continued to feed the child her food before she could almost lick the food clean off her face. Oscar wiped her mouth before placing her back in Emma's arms, "It's actually been quiet around here for once. I'm starting to-"

A tingling sensation hit his chest. Something wasn't right. It was a snapping sensation that made him dart out from the kitchen to the front door to see Anya on the ground, Katya holding a dagger to Conrad, and no one else at the scene. Oscar couldn't make sense of this. Why would Conrad want Anya dead?

"Who did this?" Oscar stood in between Katya and Conrad.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:05 pm
Conrad hadn't seen it in time. He watched his wife go down and something in him snapped. "Emma!!!" He roared he turned his eyes to his daughter who had her pack watch the twins. She took a step back her instant reaction was to-
"Don't you dare! You will not turn this off!" Conrad roared. "You will feel the same rage I feel!" Conrad stared down Emma who at first was scared. Her best friend laid there. . . in a dead like state. Emma wanted to cry but then she scented it. "Liam." She breathed she couldn't turn it off. Couldn't turn off the pain this time. Conrad watched with sick glee as his eldest started to be consumed by the hate. She turned to Oscar eyes filled with tears. "I scent Liam." She whimpered. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Her own pain flooded her and anger inked into her expression. She turned cold. "He will pay for this." She said with a clenched jaw. Her body shuddered like it did when she was turning. No! Oscar was nearby! She couldn't turn yet! Conrad had already bolted looking for revenge. "My pack will look after the children. If you two wish to follow." She bolted after her father.

Simon followed out silently waiting for the other two to leave before gently lifting up Anya and carrying her inside laying her on her bed cleaning her up to make her look pretty for when she awoke. He knew. The whole pack knew, this time, Emma wouldn't come back until Liam was dead.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:16 pm
"Don't touch her!" Katya hissed at the meek little mutt, "Your dirty fingers aren't clean enough!"

She moved her sister's body to her own bed, taking her nephew to keep near his mother. Katya caressed Anya's cold features before fear shuddered through her. All her hard work wouldn't go undone... Leaping out the nearest window, Katya took off at full speed following Conrad, Emma, and Oscar. She easily tripped Conrad and rammed into Emma to force them back, causing Oscar to slow to get Emma back on her feet.

"Halt!" Isolde called out to the shadow figure.

This wasn't someone who belonged into the pack. In fact, they didn't smell like a wolf at all. She watched as the creature tried to enter the pack, but she wouldn't have that. Isolde caught the person and killed them with ease. Taking off their robe, it was a rogue vampire that she had not seen before. She let it slump to the ground until she heard someone, or people, running towards her.

Four enraged vampires. Her eyes widened as she yelped out in warning. The entire pack came up as Liam took the front lines, "What the hell is all this!?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:41 pm
Conrad didn't break stride until they reached the boarder. Emma actually broke Katya's leg then took a long inhale. "He's not here." She said to the group. "The b*****d isn't here!" She scanned the boarder. Her darkness was raging. She wanted to turn but she needed to stay calm. Conrad was bristling. "You've gone too far!" Conrad roared but Emma pinned him under foot.
"Someone with your packs scent attacked us not minutes ago. Explain it!" Emma barked. "Did you order and attack on us?!" She wondered what she looked like now to Liam. she'd cut off her waist length hair to her shoulders. The dress she'd thrown on quickly showed the mark he'd made was completely gone her claws opened and closed as her fangs dripped with venom. So like Liam. He still had a grudge and wanted Anya and Oscar dead. Emma moved a little so she was between Liam and Oscar in case the other tried to attack her love. Emma had let up Conrad who'd calmed down some what. Enough to notice Emma had a second anchor. Hate. Loathing contempt for Liam. She only needed a movement to make her kill him. He knew she could still feel the claw in her belly. He knew she wanted him dead. Not to have their children to herself but to stop the feeling that she completely failed. Failed to have a marriage to one person and a friendship with another. When both hated each other. "Liam, Choose your words wisely." Conrad warned. "She's faster than you or I. You know this. I know you remember how she nearly killed you once, before the children came. Don't pretend. Now answer, did you order the attack on my mate?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:37 pm
"Ignorant b***h why are you just standing there!?" Katya snapped Emma's ankle before forcing Emma's knee to bend backwards.

She was about to go after Liam, but Isolde intervened and was in a deathlock grip with her. Isolde shoved Katya back and growled, "Did you not see that I killed a man that was running from you?!"

Liam glanced over as Isolde picked up the hooded creature, revealing that it was just an old man. However, the old man was a vampire. Isolde looked to Liam, "The bloodsuckers think you did it yet it was their own kind that attacked them. Stupid, right? How could you have-"

"Treaties," was all Liam said as he shrugged, then turned his attention to the vampires, "Obviously this was a set up to have you think that I had planned this. Whoever the person was who did this is probably not even here, this guy probably was just the messenger who didn't realize that wolves attacked on sight."

"You had to have known..." Oscar growled, his hate for Liam was more than just a blood-thirsty rage, "You want Anya and I dead. It only makes sense that it was your idea or you were apart of this."

"Yeah, I want you both dead, however I want to see my kids more," Liam rolled his eyes, "Not everything is about you. In any case, I'm not the man you're looking for. Just wait a few days before there's another attack. Maybe they'll hit the right part and kill her."

"You disgusting-" Oscar readied his claws, but Katya was the one who leaped in.

She tore passed Isolde and went straight to Liam, who turned and attacked Katya right back. Like Anya, Katya was swift on her feet and even landed a few scratches, but the rest of the pack began to enter the fight as well. Unlike Anya, Katya knew the right spots to kill the pack. She killed off at least twenty before she had Liam pinned to the ground, her fangs inches from his throat as the pack hesitated to attack in case Liam was killed. Katya's venomous voice growled into his ear, "Say those words again and I'll tear your throat off."

Katya yanked his head upward before slamming it back to the ground, leaping back as she eyed the pack as she backed away. Whoever attacked Anya would pay.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:56 pm
Emma's eyes glazed over when she smelt blood. Conrad swore. "Oscar, I think it's time we left." He replied gesturing to Emma.
Emma shrugged off any attempt to make her leave. "You fix the language of your tattered pack!" Emma barked. "I will not have our children speak as if they are uncivilized. It may be too late for me but not for them!" Her body moved on its own snapping Isolde's neck. "You investigate this too Liam." She said. Isolde wasn't dead, just paralyzed. "They may target the children next." She lifted a slightly bloody hand to her lip and licked the blood smiling cruelly to the pack in front of her."Oh don't worry, she's not dead. I just used her to make a point." Her body turned reluctantly from the blood. "Come Katya." Emma added staring straight ahead. If she moved to look at anyone she knew she'd finish off Liam's pack. She wasn't hungry but the blood set her on edge. Nope. She turned and broke a few more Lycans. "That's for your remark about Anya-" Her body physically shuddered. A scream echoed in her mind. Her eyes shifted to their natural blue and she gasped something and rushed off. Conrad opened his mouth to ask Emma but she bolted. "Right well. . . Let's go maybe she scented the attacker's employer?" He had no idea. But Emma looked worried.

"No! Ssh Scarlette don't scream! Oh~." Simon didn't know how to handle a screaming child. Much less one who missed their mummy. "She'll be back soon. Here! you want Ocha?" He asked giving her the doll Scarlette was given by Oscar. It calmed her and she snuggled it. "Ocha~" She named it 'Tea' seeing as other's didn't know it's name bar one that was in a sleep state and the other finding out why. Scarlette named it herself. "There we go see? Everything's okay."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:49 pm
Katya didn't wait for the others to follow her. She rushed to her sister's side to see no signs of improvement. Her heart broke as tears formed in her eyes. This wasn't what she wanted when she had grown up with her twin. Her body shuddered as she held Anya's hand, "I'd give anything to be where you are instead of this..."

She turned to see one of the nursemaids trying to come in to calm Alexei, but Katya screamed, "Get out! Don't let him see his mother like this!"

"He won't stop crying if he doesn't see her!" the woman tried to enter.

Katya took Alexei and shoved the woman away, "Disgusting woman! If you won't do your job, then i'll do it for you."

She took her nephew to her sister's room and found her brush. The scent was calming for Alexei as Katya managed to use her identical look to Anya and the scent of her sister to get Alexei to stop his crying. Katya rocked and rocked him until she felt her arms becoming sore from his growing weight. No child should ever see their parent in such a state. She placed Alexei in his crib before going back to her sister.

Oscar took Emma's hand to make her come with him. He didn't want her to turn. If she turned, there was no way for him to reach her in such a state. Oscar did all that he could to make her keep walking away from Liam's pack until they were back to see Scarlette wiping away her tears. In an attempt to calm over the situation, Oscar kept a firm hold on Emma's hand as he smiled at Scarlette, "Pretty girls aren't allowed to cry, Scar. You'll just end up making me find the person who made you cry and make them go somewhere where they won't come back."

He then pulled Emma closer to him as he whispered to her, "We'll find the person who's behind this. I won't let them hurt your kids or you."

This was the darkness in her heart. Anya knew where she was, what had happened, and what may happen if her body didn't heal on it's own like it usually did. There was no amount of natural's blood to help her at this point. This was just nature taking it's own, slow course. She walked around in the darkness as she heard voices surrounding her. Perhaps she should give into the eluded death, but there was still so much she wanted to do.

"My son needs me," Anya spoke to herself, "And I don't want to be apart from Conrad. I still want to see Oscar and I want to see my sister. I will not die today."

As much as she wanted to wake, Anya remained still as a corpse.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:03 pm
Emma stayed close to Oscar his scent drowning out the blood. Keeping her calm so she wouldn't go nuts. At one point she'd pressed him against a tree and just took in his scent. Her body trembled as she nuzzled his neck and snuggled him. When she felt she had control still keeping hold of his hand she kept walking home. The screaming had stopped so there was no hurry any more.
When she and Oscar arrived at the twins side Scarlette was clinging to Ocha until she saw her mother and Oscar. Sebastian had put a hand on Scarlette to calm her too.

Emma turned in toward Oscar relief flooded her. She nodded holding Oscar close.She took deep but shuddered breaths again, drawing comfort from his scent. Once she felt strong enough, she turned to her twins. Scarlette was hugging her doll and trying to get out of her high chair to get to her twin. Emma smiled and took both out of their chairs and hugged them close. Scarlette turned to Oscar now grinning. "Okki! Ocha!" She said pointing to the doll.
"She didn't know it's name so she gave it one." Marcus explained to Emma and Oscar.

Conrad sat with Anya. He didn't know how to help her. And Katya seemed. . . aggressive so he decided not to fight in front of his son. "Oh Anya," He sighed touching her hand. He hoped she awoke soon.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:43 pm
"It's name is Nikolaus," Oscar patted Scarlette's hair, "But Ocha is fine too."

Oscar still wasn't too thrilled with Marcus seeing how the mutt had given him problems before, but he chose to oversee the differences because Marcus was Emma's beta. He then glanced up the stairs to see that Conrad had went to see Anya. Good, he'd hate to have Katya go up there and kick his a** if he started to take in a mistress because of Anya's state. Oscar turned his attention back to Emma and the kids, "If it wasn't Liam's group, the only thing that can pop in my mind is Isaac or a totally separate group."

Katya appeared with a sleeping Alexei in her arms at the bottom of the stairs, "Isaac? No, that drut couldn't think up a plan like that. Why do you think he didn't create Anya and I together? The stupid man believed it to be a taboo, the oaf."

"That's not the point," Oscar stated, "If it wasn't Isaac, it has to be someone else who wants to start a war between vampires and lycans."

The light was tempting to walk to, but Anya remained in the darkness. She felt her limbs. Her eyes slowly opened as she took in a small breath. Conrad was nearby. Anya turned her head slightly to see that he was by her side. There were other people in his court that were around her as well, obvious worry in their eyes. She didn't sit up as she felt the pain in her chest. Why was it hurting so bad? Anya touched the gaping whole in her chest, the stench of some type of poison was making her skin take longer to heal on it's own.

"Conrad," Anya spoke softly, "I want a scarf to hide this unseemly hole."  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:57 pm
Emma chuckled a little. Marcus however was a little wry of Oscar. Being a former member of Liam's pack obviously made Oscar nervous. But since he hadn't voiced concerns to Emma about it Marcus assumed he was safe.

"Nikorush. . ." Scarlette tried to sound it out. Emma grinned but had to put the twins down as they were getting too heavy for her to pick up she put them on the bed smiling as they played with each other. Like normal wolf pups. They knew where the line was with each other when it came to playing but it was different to other were pups so Emma guessed that was why Liam's pack didn't like Scarlette she saw the pups as weak compared to her.
Emma beckoned the nurse looking after the twins over. "Summon George. Get him to us quickly. He and the Novra might know-"
"The Novra are gone Ems." Marcus said with a frown. "They were killed off first."
Emma cursed. Novra where the kings Guard. If someone could kill them. There was little hope for the rest. Well. . . everyone but her and whom ever she decided to protect.

Conrad's eyes lit up as Anya woke. He pressed a kiss to Anya's forehead. "all right my love." He gushed happily. He grabbed a robe that was too big for her and helped her in it. He held her close shaking a little. He was so scared. So very scared he'd lose her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:15 pm
"Ow!" Anya shoved Conrad off of her, "That hurts!"

She noticed the hurt in his eyes at her response, so she fought through the pain and pulled him back to her, "Just don't touch me there or hold me too tight."

In an instant, she needed to see her son. Anya rushed passed Conrad and found Alexei's scent, taking him from Katya's arms, "My sweet, sweet prince."

Anya noticed the eyes on her and went back to holding her son, "My little boy, I'm so happy you're not hurt."

"Sister," Katya teared up, "You're alive!"

"Of course I am," Anya smiled, "I'm not going to die anytime soon. Conrad?"

She turned over her shoulder to see Conrad appearing close to her. Anya smiled as she rested against him, "Did anyone figure out what happened yet?"

"Still discussing it," Oscar answered, very pleased that Anya was well, "So far, it looks like a freak accident."

"But Liam-" Anya spoke up.

"A false trail," Oscar interrupted, "Someone wanted us to think it was Liam."

"It's done," Anya put a hand up, "I don't care if I was the one who was hurt, no one else was and none of the children were."

"It could be one of them next," Katya shrugged, "Then a real war will start."

"There has to be someone else we can contact for some type of aid," Oscar turned to Emma, "Any ideas?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games