Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:28 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t even flinch when Loki turned on him, to used to it with others. It still hurt though, Loki’s tone. He didn’t like upsetting the god. He didn’t want to be the cause of anymore pain or anger in his life. Tilting his head at the question, he decided not to assume that he knew what Loki was talking about. “Until I do what Lo?’ he asked slowly, watching the god closely.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:59 am
MDaylus

Loki looked quite exasperated when the man asked him how long until what. "How long until you allow Sif to mess with you. How long until I can not protect you. I need to know, maybe I'll have enough time to make something, figure out some spell to protect you from whatever she might do." loki stated sinking down onto the couch in the room. He hid his face in his hands, he felt useless and helpless to do anything.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:14 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed at Loki's questioning. Watching him sink down onto the couch, he bit his lip. Well if that didn't make him feel like crap.... Slowly coming over to the couch, he sat on the arm and gently rested a hand on his shoulders. "We won't be here the rest of the day, so we're good until tomorrow probably." He answered softly. Rubbing Loki's shoulders, he shook his head. "I know you don't like it.....but this is about the only chance we have.....if Steve told them no, they'd probably still try, just when we weren't expecting anything and we would have no chance of finding out anything useful." He said slowly. Looking out the window, he thought for a long moment, processing everything. "And we knew she'd try something like this eventually.....they've become desperate....which means we're close to having them cornered."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't look up as Tony moved and sat on the arm of the couch and rested a hand on his shoulder. Having until potentially tomorrow did not make the god feel any better about the task at hand. "What is there to find out about them using magic on you?" Loki exclaimed head shooting up. "What is there to gain by putting yourself in harms way, where no one can help you. What if... what if I can not reverse what shes done to you when she has finished.What if she kills you, what then Tony?" Loki questioned. He couldn't care less about Sif and Fandral being cornered, all it did was make them more ruthless, more dangerous.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t even flinch at Loki’s words. He was used to such arguments. “Throwing myself headlong into danger is kind of what I’m known for.” He joked. Figuring that wasn’t the best idea after it was said, he slowly moved, carefully straddling Loki’s lap and making it so the god could only focus on him for the moment. “She won’t kill me because she probably has some plan that I’d be useful for, and I trust Steve to be present enough to keep them from harming me too badly.” He said slowly. Brushing his cheek, he tilted his head. “And they underestimate the workings of people going against them, and who is involved…..” he continued. “Not to mention the fact that as a whole, the people in this tower all seem to be insanely lucky in getting things to work for them and getting things fixed.”  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned at Tony's joke, before when it wasn't looming in front of him he might have laughed. Now however he found it anything but funny, Tony of course had warned him about his habit of doing so. Loki had just assumed he could keep him out of it or at least shield him from the most dangerous parts. When the man moved to straddle his lap the god thought for a brief second about pushing the man away but he sighed. He knew he couldn't fault Tony for being what he was, it was why he loved him. Green eyes still held the hopeless look when Tony explained that Sif most likely wouldn't kill him because she had some plan for him and that he trusted Steve to keep them from harming him. "They only underestimate because they do not know who is working against them. Right now all they know of is you and myself, if they find out Thor has sided with us and the others. They would hurt you Tony, just to get at me." Loki pleaded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony could feel the god tense as he moved as was fully prepared to be pushed off, but trusted Loki not to. Slowly drawing Loki’s arms around his waist, Tony let his arms wrap around the god’s neck, trying to use their closeness as some sort of comfort. “Loki…..I’m not particularly fond of what may happen either….but there isn’t another option. And I am willing to take the chance of me being hurt over the guarantee of you being hurt.” He said slowly. “I love you….so I’m going to do everything in my power to protect you.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki allowed Tony to wrap his arms around the mans waist tightening them of his own volition as Tony wrapped his arms around his neck. Giving a shuddered breath he nodded in understanding. It didn't mean he had to like it but he did understand it. "I love you too." loki stated softly nuzzling against Tony's chest. He wasn't prone to letting go of the man just yet.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as Loki tightened his arms around him. It meant he was forgiven on some level. Kissing the top of Loki’s head when he nuzzled against him, Tony rubbed his shoulders gently. Sitting in silence for a moment, Tony just enjoyed their closeness. Eventually, he spoke again. “I owe you for telling your secret without your permission…..ask me something, anything you’d like to know.” He offered.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave another shuddered a breath when Tony kissed his head. Loki shook his head when the man said that he could ask him anything for payment of telling Loki's secret. "No, I want you to tell me something when you are ready to. Not because you think you owe it to me." Loki stated not looking up to Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed at Loki’s argument. “But I do want to tell you something, I just don’t know what.” He replied. “Sharing has never been one of my strong points…..and I know you have waned to ask me things at various times. I saw it in your eyes.” He said slowly. “Come on Lo, there has got to be something you’ve been dying to ask, I know because about five million questions come to mind every day for me.” He smiled, nuzzling at his ear, trying to tickle him a little and get him out of the mood they’d fallen into.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up slight to Tony when the man said that he did want to tell him something but didn't know what. "I know its not, its not one of mine either." Loki breathed."If you insist on me asking something of you then allow me to save for something." Loki stated with a huff. There wasn't much he could think to ask the man at the moment and he didn't want to think about it. His head too much already from the stress of everything still. He hurried his head again when Tony muzzled at his ear trying to tickle him. "You have a meeting..." he stated briskly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:34 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded an agreement with Loki’s words. He’d let him ask later. It was probably a good idea sense Loki could then feel comfortable asking about something that might be a little hurtful to Tony. Chuckling as Loki hid again, he toyed with the hair at the nape of his neck. “I know, but I show up late to those all the time. Besides, you’re more important.” He said, again trying to tickle him, one hand even moving down Loki’s back to brush at his side slightly, just trying to get him feeling a little better again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:32 am
MDaylus

Loki felt Tony's chuckle as much as he heard it and shivered when he had buried his head again. His eyes closed a bit and warmth filled him as a bit of anger drained from him at Tony playing with the hair at the nape of his neck and the man telling him that he was more important than some meeting. He arched into the hand moving down his back until it reached his side causing him to jerk a bit at the feeling, now he understood what the man was trying to do and it brought a slight smile to his lips. "You are not in the best position to attempt such things." Loki warned. His arms were still wrapped around the man's waist and easily accessible to his sides.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:51 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled to himself as he felt Loki relaxing and beginning to move on a bit. The jerk he received had him laughing and the comment he received only made him laugh harder. "I had to try though." He smiled. As he said that though, he again tickled Loki's side, legs tightening on either side of Loki's in an attempt to keep his reaction from throwing him off the god's lap and to the floor.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games