Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:07 pm
Francis kissed her softly on the forehead, keeping her close in his arms for a prolonged moment. "I'll be glad to join you. I theenk zat eef I were meesing from my class, zhe girls would go crazy." And they both knew that wasn't an understatement.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:15 pm
"You know when they see us turn up together I'm gonna get heaps of hate from them." She teased helping him get dressed. Her hands lingering on his skin for long moments. She was sad that she had to clothe his beautiful body. "And to be honest, I'm not ready to be parted from you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:05 pm
"But, darleeng, we're not goeeng to part. Not now, not anytime soon." Francis noticed her solemn look while she assisted him and he took her chin in his hand, pulling it to him and kissing her lips deeply. Maybe this would help her cope some.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:10 pm
Mild shock was etched on Lucia's features having been taken by surprise by his actions. She kissed him back for long moments then pulled back smiling softly up at him. "I know. And, I can't wait for you to watch me teach classes. Just, don't rub my butt during or I'll lose focus." She smiled up at him with a little cheek.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:21 pm
Francis smiled, loving her reaction, seeing how he expected it. "Yes, ma'am. I'll be sure to do exactly that, mon amour." With a sweeping gesture, he opened their bedroom door once the two were dressed, holding it open for her. "I zhink eet best eef we let our grandparents know we're alive, no?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:26 pm
Lucia made a face when he said he would do the opposite of what she asked him to do. "Nona Pa!" She called to them while they cooked breakfast. "We're heading out-"

"Not without breakfast!" Tabitha shrieked shoving Tupperware containers at them jammed full of food. "Okay, now you can go, but I expect you both to be eating that!"

"Si Nona, arrivederci!" She called as they left.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:43 pm
Her hand in his own, Francis led her down the halls toward their classroom. He noticed the tupperware and scrunched his face a bit. "What did zey make for us?" While he wasn't fond of breakfast, he was sure that what they made would be exquisite for them. "I can't wait to see what you 'ave een store for mon cheeldren." That wasn't an understatement, either. She seemed to have that teacher potential.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:49 pm
Lucia smiled softly. She held their breakfast under one arm. "Well I read up on where you're up to and I'm going to continue from there so I don't confuse the kids." She replied. And she'd make sure it was stupid person speak or she'd lose the kids.

They entered the classroom together. At once the girls noticed how close they were coupled with the ring on Lucia's finger and they gave a cry of anguish. Lucia held in a chuckle. "Buono giorno, everyone." She said to the class the guys sitting up straighter for her. "I am Lucia Bonnefoy." More whines from the whole class. "And I'm am your teacher today while my husband is unwell however since he's being a naughty boy and not staying in bed he is ordered not to intrude on the lesson as a compromise of him attending. Now, Can anyone tell me what a Disjuncted phrase is?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:01 pm
The entire class, upset from the entire scenario presented as well as confused by the word presented to them. Then, as if out of the blue, a student rises from his chair, ready to speak. "Zat's Austria," Francis whispered from his seat. "He's zhe know eet all."

"Relating to progression by intervals larger than major seconds. That is the definiton of disjunctive, in terms of music." He answered before sitting down. Following it was a whistle from the back of the room, and a paper airplane that landed on Francis' desk. He snatched it and opened it, reading "Marry me instead, not that Frog."

"Lucy. . ." He whispered, anger furrowing in his brow and pure hatred on his lips. "I am about to reep someone's 'ead off. Ees zat alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:12 pm
Lucia listened to him face blank but with a raise brow. "Keep my panties on love." She whispered to him angrily then turned to the Austria person. "Thank you child but I asked disjuntive, not conjunctive." She replied to him. "Disjunctive phrases in music are those that sound displeasing to the ear in relation to something pleasing." She went to the piano and starting playing something. "For example this is a conjunctive or pleasing phrase." Then she changed it to a darker less melding phrase that made a few in the class flinch. "There are similarities to dissonant and consonant phrases too. The only difference is disjunct only lasts for a phrase where as dissonant and consonant phrases can last a whole section and therefore you can endure long moments of unending torture. Like Mr I know everything will during his lunch hour." She gave a mildly cruel smile. The class shuddered slightly. But Austria seemed unfased. "Oh and Mr Austria, judging from your hand lengths, You're much smaller than my Fiancee. But thank you for the offer." She smiled in a way that people knew it wasn't kind at all. "Now, who can name a song or score that has some not so pleasing sounds in it. And yes Justin Beiber is an artist who favours ear bleeding melodies. So other than him." At the mention of it she turned her eyes to Austria that cruel smile back on her lips. Her eyes glowing a little.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:58 am
Francis noticed every single attack that she made on him, humiliating enough for Austria to exit the room. Then he noticed those eyes again. Something bad usually coming with them, he stood. "Class, I 'ate to eenterupt your lovely deescussion. 'Owever, I need to speak to Mrs. Bonnefoy, alone." With that he took Lucy's arm, dragging her gently to the backroom before closing and locking the door.

"Darleeng, when you are zhe teacher, you cannot eensult a child. If word of zhat got to zhe big man upstairs, zhen I would eizher be suspended or fired. I love what you're doeeng, dreeling zhem is always good, unless zhey don't know zhe answer and would razher guess zhan seet zhere looking fooleesh." He stroked her hair, hoping she would calm down. "And when zey guess, don't discredit zhem. Seemply let zhem know what zhe correct answer was and let eet go. Move on to zhe next topic. I'm sorry eef it seems like I'm being mean to you, but eet's for you and zhe students zat I say zhis."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:14 am
Lucia was about to get on with her lesson opening her mouth to move onto the same topic but adding on when France dragged her out and lectured her. "Yes I know." She replied. However the big man up stairs was scared of her. She knew it. He'd listen to her explain without getting cranky. "Can I return to our class please?" She asked smiling up at him. "I was about to move on when you pulled me out." She squeezed his hand. "I will not insult anyone anymore. I was making a point with him. I learnt the hard way you don't let them walk all over you otherwise they won't respect you. I'm happy being called Lucia by them, but I will not have them disrupting my lesson with sexual jokes and insults on your manhood." She didn't wait for him to respond. She felt upset and insulted on his behalf over Austria's note and returned to her class.
"Um Miss!" A girl said raising her hand. "Would Beethoven be an artist you were asking about?" She asked with a smile when Lucia returned to the room. Lucia's slightly aggrivated look turned into an impressed smile.
"Why yes, can you give me an example of something he wrote that had dissonant and disjunct phrases?"
"His 5th piece?" The girl replied. Lucia started to bonce a little on her toes and she grinned.
"Oh that's a perfect example, another? Anyone?" She looked around the class.
"Mozarts Requiem!" A person from her choir called. Lucia giggled and waved her hand at him.
"Yes well that's cheating now isn't it?!" they both laughed. "But yes, if you listen carefully at the thirty minute mark of the full score you'll hear a few phrases that aren't exactly pleasing."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:04 pm
Francis was a bit taken aback by her moves and remarks and he sat in the office he possessed, listening to the lecture from there. He wasn't feeling up to contributing, hearing Hungary be the first to pipe up to the discussion and then the choir girl. None of these things were what he was used to, and his usual lectures included that of not the technical pieces, but what they were in general. The only reason all this was taught now was because of testing his students would be given. Any other time their conversations were about why pieces were composed, why songs were written. He kept the philosophival side of music alive, and the current topic, to him, was monotonous and lackluster.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:26 am
"Miss! Oh Miss!" A boy cried straining his hand.

"Yes?" Lucia asked pointing to him.

"Fleur di Lise!" He cried. "There's something in there right?!"
Lucia smiled softly staring into the distance as if going over the song in her head. She wasn't as familiar with that song as they others though. "I will have to double check that." She said. "However," She added noting the boy's sad look. "I will agree with you that it does have some phrases that work with the melody but do sound a bit off. Can anyone tell me why this is?"

"It changes from a major scale to a minor scale or visa versa!" He called again.

"Correct!" Lucia called. "If I had chocolates I'd be handing the out. My! Aren't you all smarty pants eh?" She teased getting a few giggles. "Okay~ General true or false questions now lovelies~!" She smiled her eyes glowing with excitement. "True or false, the flute was originally made from wood?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:03 am
"Of course that's true!" Francis heard a girl yell out. She was the one who played the flute in the band. He knew her well. "I'm right, aren't I?" She was suddenly unsure of herself, sitting back down. He watched the interactions between Lucy and the children. It appalled him to see how easily they interacted. "Maybe you should take my spot, darleeng." He told her softly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games