Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:41 pm
Blizzard120
Espeon_Commander
She grinned and giggled slightly. "Well, seems like a good chance in your case. So, about our friend, I can get ya to him. You wouldn't happen to be this Blizzard I've heard about, would ya?" All this time, she continued to have a grin on her face, either oblivious or uncaring to and glares the people would probably be giving.

"I didn't think I was that famous." I said to her, jokingly of course. "And you are...?"
"Aile. Also a native, but I work the underground a bit more." She shrugged, taking her one of hands out of her pockets for a shake. "Sub and the others might be a bit excited to see ya, that's for certain. So, shall I show you to our little haunt?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:03 am
Espeon_Commander
Blizzard120
Espeon_Commander
She grinned and giggled slightly. "Well, seems like a good chance in your case. So, about our friend, I can get ya to him. You wouldn't happen to be this Blizzard I've heard about, would ya?" All this time, she continued to have a grin on her face, either oblivious or uncaring to and glares the people would probably be giving.

"I didn't think I was that famous." I said to her, jokingly of course. "And you are...?"
"Aile. Also a native, but I work the underground a bit more." She shrugged, taking her one of hands out of her pockets for a shake. "Sub and the others might be a bit excited to see ya, that's for certain. So, shall I show you to our little haunt?"

"Aile, huh? Pleasure." I said to her, taking her hand in doing so to give it a shake. "Anyways, if you don't mind leading the way..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:41 am
Blizzard120
"Aile, huh? Pleasure." I said to her, taking her hand in doing so to give it a shake. "Anyways, if you don't mind leading the way..."
Aile put her hand back into her pocket afterwards. "Not a problem. This way." Aile guided the way over to the Snag-A-Cup Café, turning back to Blizz. "Welcome to Snag-A-Cup. Nice place, very techie." She walked in, taking a seat towards the far end of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:05 am
Espeon_Commander
Blizzard120
Aile put her hand back into her pocket afterwards. "Not a problem. This way." Aile guided the way over to the Snag-A-Cup Café, turning back to Blizz. "Welcome to Snag-A-Cup. Nice place, very techie." She walked in, taking a seat towards the far end of the room.

I followed her across town. Apparently I was a decent ways off from trying to find this place. Considering that I don't see this place in a total mess tells me that at the very least that they haven't been invaded on yet, which is good...for them. I'm still ready to give out a few 'I told you so's' in case such an event happened. "Huh...well, you all went all out on the place, I'll give you that. But that's what I see on the surface here. Where's the eh...nitty gritty?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:05 pm
"Easy. Just select the attraper special on the tablet here," she replied, taking a glance at the door. "Nice little drop, and as long as Isaac doesn't need to recalibrate anything, completely uneventful." She shuddered as she remembered her first ride on the chair. Once the place seemed vacated enough, she selected the attraper special herself and kept her hands on her lap as the chair made its controlled decent down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:13 pm
"..." I watched Aile make her way down, and as soon as she was all the way down and the chair was ready to be taken once more, I couldn't help but to ask something to myself. "There's not a more secretive back way in?" I could only wonder how many people over the past year accidentally found their way down into the headquarters because they were curious what the 'attraper special' was. I took a look around, giving a look over as well trying to get a feel around with my instincts then decided to go take the plunge myself, taking a seat myself and choosing the special.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:14 pm
Blizzard120
"..." I watched Aile make her way down, and as soon as she was all the way down and the chair was ready to be taken once more, I couldn't help but to ask something to myself. "There's not a more secretive back way in?" I could only wonder how many people over the past year accidentally found their way down into the headquarters because they were curious what the 'attraper special' was. I took a look around, giving a look over as well trying to get a feel around with my instincts then decided to go take the plunge myself, taking a seat myself and choosing the special.
Aile would be waiting for Blizz when he arrived down, hands looking more jammed in her pockets than normal. "Well, yeah... Though you go through a holographic wall, and I don't think I remember which wall it is. Only been through it once, and I left here through it, not entered. Also wasn't paying the most attention at the time." She shrugged. "You go down the pole in the main room to take it, though. Anyhoo, welcome to our comfy little home." Aile looked up at the ceiling, looking inquisitive. "Oi, GRAY, where are the others?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:46 pm
Espeon_Commander
Blizzard120
Aile would be waiting for Blizz when he arrived down, hands looking more jammed in her pockets than normal. "Well, yeah... Though you go through a holographic wall, and I don't think I remember which wall it is. Only been through it once, and I left here through it, not entered. Also wasn't paying the most attention at the time." She shrugged. "You go down the pole in the main room to take it, though. Anyhoo, welcome to our comfy little home." Aile looked up at the ceiling, looking inquisitive. "Oi, GRAY, where are the others?"

"Heh, still using GRAY, huh?" I asked. "You know, I kind of miss that sarcastic computer." I rubbed the back of my head, staring in confusion. There was a familiar air to the place, that was for certain. Now that I was out of the hustle and bustle of the city, I could actually sense stuff with a little more clarity. Down below us, I felt two presences...one of which was more dominant than the other. I wanted to say Sol was one of them...

As I tried to get a feel about the headquarters, on the other side of the hideout, Freth was in her room with Tristen; another lesson to be had. She then got distracted suddenly. She was caught off-guard, unbelieveing what she was actually sensing. "Freth? What's wrong?"

"Let me see if I'm not going crazy..." She said, getting up from her bed and walked out of her room. Tristen tilted his head in confusion then got up and walked off behind her.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:14 pm
Calmly walking into the room as she distracted herself with her guitar, Aria was soon inclined to look up when the temperature appears to suddenly drop in the room. Staring at the source of this minor chill, she simply blinked before walking close and continuing to fiddle with a new luck she was piecing together. "I'm shocked. We have even more bird themed hybrids, and this one is ice typed. And how original it will be when you turn out to be almost the opposite of Sol." Blinking at the sudden outburst of snark, she chose to cover it with a small cough before attempting that again. "My name is Aria. And yours, mister wind chill?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:33 pm
Tesei Utakata
Calmly walking into the room as she distracted herself with her guitar, Aria was soon inclined to look up when the temperature appears to suddenly drop in the room. Staring at the source of this minor chill, she simply blinked before walking close and continuing to fiddle with a new luck she was piecing together. "I'm shocked. We have even more bird themed hybrids, and this one is ice typed. And how original it will be when you turn out to be almost the opposite of Sol." Blinking at the sudden outburst of snark, she chose to cover it with a small cough before attempting that again. "My name is Aria. And yours, mister wind chill?"

I stared in confusion for a moment. A eyebrow needed to be raised, and unfortunately I had none to raise. Well, Sub hasn't lost his knack for picking up a rather colorful assortment of people, that's for certain. "To be quite frank, I'm quite the opposite to a lot of people here. At any rate, you can call me Blizzard."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:47 pm
Aile grinned, walking off for a moment and sticking her head into a closet. "Let's see if I can remember... Um..." Some sounds of rummaging and the sound of something starting to fall later, she poked her head back out. "I think I found it," she cheered triumphantly, holding one of the new SNAGs in her hand. Aile then proceeded to toss it to Blizz. "Think you might want one!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:55 am
I caught the SNAG with one hand and took a look at it. "Well that explains why the other ones went off the grid." I said. "God, why does it look like I can break this easier than the last one?"

"Blizz!" I looked over, seeing Tristen run over as fast as he could. The boy jumped up upon me. I ended up catching him practically instinctively.

"Woah! Hey there. Man, you gotten big on me..." I said. "Hey Tristen. Sorry I haven't been around any sooner than now." I said, giving the boy a pretty huge hug. I then looked back up, seeing Freth there at a nearby corner. "Hey, Freth."

Freth stood there, staring in total shock. "Blizzard, what the hell are you in, because...holy hell. I want to know where you got that because I want you to get more of it now." she said.

"Eheheheh, long story." I said.

"Did you find Tails, Blizz?" Tristen asked.

"Yea, I did."

"Where is he?" Tristen asked.

I couldn't answer him immediately. For a brief moment, I forgot that solemn feeling I had coming into the region. "I...am going to need to talk to you later about that."

"...did something bad happen?" Tristen asked.

"No, nothing like that."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:06 pm
A 'ding' sound would ring out through the building as the intercom clicked on, to alert the inhabitants of the headquarters that someone was about to speak. And speak they did. "All Snagems report to the lab on floor B3. Bring Pokemon and items of necessity for a mission." GRAY said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:13 pm
It wouldn't take long at all for Sol, Amaranth and Cera to make their way into the third basement floor of the HQ. "You rang?" He asked.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:25 pm
"Did someone finish baking a cake? ...Oh. Eh, close enough." Aile shrugged as she made a visit to her room, exiting soon after with a different pair of goggles and a slightly shorter and sleeveless version of her jacket. "Alright, let us see what is going on." She cracked her neck and took the elevator down to B3.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games