Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:17 am
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The younger girl sighed upon knowing that the man of the family would be coming to check on her, nodding as her lover kissed her head. The man's regal aura was prominent as he strode towards the room, ready to ask her the question and it would be best to just speak out the truth. But she was not in the mood to narrate the long story so she just had to condense it somehow. The fallen angel faced Xander's father with a small pained smile. "Aside from almost dying because of that huntress, Isaac having to deal with the past alongside his new role and Hikaru still having some trust issues because of my well-being, I'm fine." She hoped that it would be enough to let him know, because there were parts of the story that she would rather not tell to everyone. Just... not yet.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: taking a rest
Company: the nurses, Xander
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:39 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Edmond breathes slowly as he removed his glasses placing them in his suits vest "I know of the huntress and Isaac's new leadership but my question is why would your friend let him stay in the hunters because Isaac could snap one day in time" he spoke looking into Solaris's eyes then looks over at Xander "Make sure you watch over your brother and each other" he said as Edmond placed a white rose in Solaris's hair

Xander nods understanding as he watched his father and listens to him speak "Dad I will make sure Isaac is safe as well Solaris I swear on my life this will never happen again" he spoke gently holding Solaris's hand

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:58 am
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She bit her lip gently at the question, feeling uneasy. "Well... if you are talking about Hikaru, she has her own squadron to lead back in Japan. Plus... It may be to... rectify for his mistakes." After all, jealousy was one reason Isaac chose to be with Sarina but he was oblivious to her true motives of killing Solaris, the total extermination of her entire clan, which would almost come true if it wasn't for her resolve to survive. Plus, the shinigami already had a lot in her plate aside from her job and expertise to earn money. The fallen angel felt the flower on her head and she just nodded in thanks. When Xander held her hand, she squeezed it back as a reply. "And I do have some fixing on my own, too... as soon as I recover completely and get discharged from the hospital."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:05 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander breathes softly as he kissed her hand "Dad you were once a solider Isaac will not fall as you never had please have faith in Isaac" he said while Edmond nodded

Edmond sighs slightly bowing "I understand that once a solider always one I trust both of my sons but that does not stop the worry" he spoke truthfully before heading outside he taps a pack of cigarettes while taking out his lighter

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:38 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel frowned slightly, but the patriarch had a point; Isaac may still have a lot of learning about his new role as the leader. Definitely, Hikaru wasn't the one who was worried about what he could do to suffice for his mistake of letting Sarina run around him because of his unrequited feelings towards her. "So, will you stay here a bit longer, Xander? Or leave so that more of the family matters aside from mine will be settled as soon as possible?" Regarding the family matters, Solaris may have to stay out of it, at least while she was still in the hospital and while the house was still under construction. And with the old pieces of her life slowly coming back to her, she wouldn't feel that alone anymore, more with her lover and Hikaru willing to be by her side.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:50 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander looks down at Solaris smiling sweetly "if you wish me too Solaris I will stay a bit longer here until going home for the rest of the day" he spoke softly as he thinks of his brother worried slightly

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:24 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She just nodded as Xander spoke that he would be staying a bit longer until he would go home later on. The scent of the white rose wafted and it reached her nose. She sighed as she inhaled into the fragrance, "This also smells good..." All the flowers were now the sign of her being regarded as part of the clan, though she had to take two more years before she would officially tie the knot to Xander. Come to think of it, Hikaru must have been taking her time in that karaoke bar, but oh well.. I must let her enjoy and take a break after worrying so much about me, aside from being busy. Indeed, the shinigami should deserve to be happy, more so when she was enjoying the single life right now.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:48 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander laughs lightly "Roses are not just the family crest but a way ice men have been expressing their true feelings towards a woman of beauty from daughters to wives, my father's white rose for you means you have a pure heart and never lose it with time although I wonder what Isaac's rose of his feelings will be towards you hmm" he said while grabbing a nearby paper and pencil writing down and sketching the many roses he knows along with meanings

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:35 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She blushed when Xander spoke on how the roses were regarded as a symbol of respect and love towards women, much like the ice rose he had given her on the day they became a couple. "I know that roses have different colors and they have different meanings." If it was an ominous color towards her, that would be detrimental to her self-esteem but she hoped that his perspective would change through time. After all, Isaac's envy was partially the reason behind his instability. She smiled at the sight of the drawing. "This may be the perfect chart to let the others know."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:01 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander nods as he hands Solaris the paper "My brother and I grow many roses, Isaac even cultivates black roses for fallen angels he puts a petal in a letter as a sign of control over ones sanity" he spoke while thinking "he's visited you while you slept see" he pointed to a single pink and black rose on the dresser along with a sealed letter

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:38 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She went silent as Xander narrated about the roses, but blinked at the sight of the envelope sealed with the rose insignia. With the cautious move, she lifted it off the dresser and removed the seal, slipping the paper off the casing with gentle fingers. Unfolding the letter carefully, she every word slowly, carefully letting the words sink in until she settled the paper down on her lap, eyes casting downward. "I... honestly have no words to say about his confession..." Indeed, she just couldn't believe that he would be too blind to see what Sarina had intended from the beginning, being the indirect leverage so that she would be one step closer to her goal, and she almost succeeded in doing so.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: taking a rest, but speechless
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:41 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander looks over at Solaris while he lifted up the envelope opening it up "you missed two things" he spoke while holding the paper upside down as red rose petals fall onto her blanket along with Sarina's hunter pendant "A memento of the past now done, red rose petals mean Isaac cares for you deeply...I knew that moving shadow at the ball was him" he stood up with a petal in his fingers freezing it fully then destroys the petal completely into ice shards

{second page of the letter}
Sweet Solaris,
I know my brother like I know my own mind you'll never find anyone as trusting nor as kind but if I tell him that I fell for you when I saw you at the ball for my brother, you'd be mine and Xander would say he's fine he'd be lying. I'll keep my heart away from you and move on so please take good care of Xander.
Yours Truly, Isaac Ice

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:22 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She was still lost but decided to read the second page anyway, only to feel disheartened when she found out that Isaac had fallen for her during the night of the ball, the day that she would become engaged to Xander. The thumping of the object, as well as the shattering of the petals, led her to divert her attention towards the pendant. She picked it up, staring at the ruby crystal directly, and then the hand curled into a fist. "That may become another reason for me to become distant from him for the time being. I... I don't feel like I should forgive him yet for what he had done." Now, she and Hikaru had mutual feelings towards in form of disdain.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: taking a rest, but crestfallen, and a bit angry
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:02 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander looks at Solaris "Why do you say that" he asked walking towards Solaris with the ice shards forming it into a heart "what's wrong it's not like the letter is of confession for love?" He spoke smiling sweetly

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:21 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris shook her head, still feeling distressed. "I know that he would move on soon, but still... About what Sarina had mentioned, that he wanted to have everything that you already acquired, especially me. I'm still shaken by the words." Even she would have to let go of such hatred eventually, but she was still scarred, both physically and emotionally, so it would be difficult for her to do just that. Her hand opened to reveal the pendant. "I may have to destroy this pendant soon, or have it as a keepsake, or pawn it." After all, it had reminded her of Isaac's twisted ambition, though he was tossed aside like a rag doll before Sarina met her death.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: taking a rest, but crestfallen, and a bit angry
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games