Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:58 pm

Genkawolf

__

__

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXXHaruki Fujisaki
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XXXXLife-force: 46% XX XX Location: Hotel: kitchen XX XX With: Patrick XX

Haruki was almost done with his meal. Still thinking if he was to bring his portion home for Akira or eat it. "Maybe we can visit you sometime." He suggested. Maybe after one of their jogs, or not. "By that you mean..." Haruki was not really good with business. All he knew was that he makes stuff, sell them online, people buy them, he delivers then collects money. One thing he understood though was that Patrick has a business partner who helps him out.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:18 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick gathers up his trash in one pile then finishes drinking his bottle of water. "I would very much like that" he responded to the suggested. "I became co-owner of my business and took a back seat to just doing the big scale project. Someday I will relinquish my half" he said smirking. He returned the bottle to his lunch box then closes it. Stands up, "When the time comes for that fateful visit, I will demonstrate as to what I'm really am and how it connects to my business" he said softly to Haruki. "See you around fellow co-worker" he departs the eating area after tossing out the trash then heads back to work once he put his lunch box in his locker.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs and Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:54 pm

Genkawolf

__

__

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXXHaruki Fujisaki

The young man listened as his co-worker explained his side. Judging from how he explained it the business he was talking about was quite big. It woyld bw great if his shop would become like that in the future. Others say that you need to be good in terms of marketing in order to do so. A field in which he had no knowledge of.

Soon after the explaination he was done with his meal and so was Patrick. "I look forward to that." He said, waiving his friend goodbye. Maybe he would take in consideration that part time thing so thT he could spend time with Akira. For now, he would just focus on the treat he had been eyeing. Maybe just one then he'd bring the rest to her.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:31 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

The rest of the shift went by at a somewhat regular pace for Patrick. Occasionally checked up on Haruki's progress because he wanted to make sure things were going well. Clocked on out then changed into his street clothes. Stares at the key chain the other had gave him a few hours ago then attaches it to his home key. Closes his locker once he got his umbrella he headed for the exit. "There is something I would like to ask him before I leave out for the day" he thought looking for the younger male now.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:49 pm

Genkawolf

__

__

The day went by pretty fast tha expected. Although Haruki would not deny the fact that he was grateful for Patrick's guidance. There times when he was asked to go on his own which made his first day nerve wrecking. More stories to tell Akira once he gets home. Finally it was time for his lasr break thus heading towards the looker room to eat one of those cup cakes, again. "Going home already?" He asked as he walked towards his mentor.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:29 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiles at him, "Yes, its the end of my shift now" he answered honestly. "You seem to be doing well" commented. "I wanted to ask if it is alright to leave a sample of my work on your porch or mailbox?" he asked. He thought it would be a good idea to give him a heads up about and permission. Had envision what the sample was going to be.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:25 am

Genkawolf

__

__

XXXXLife-force: 45% XX XX Location: Hotel: kitchen XX XX With: Patrick XX

Haruki shrugged. Patrick was at it again with his compliments. He knew it was merely small talk but he was still not comfortable with it. "Yea sure. I'd really love that." He was uncertain if this would mean that his trip to his studio had already been cancelled but chose to keep it to himself. "If its not that big I suggest that you put it in the mailbox, just to be sure." No news of people stealing stuff off someone else's porches had come across his ears but being a little cautious won't hurt. That said he was really excited to see what kind masterpiece he choose to show them.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:28 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick is pleased to receive permission from the other. "What I'm thinking of will fit in a mailbox" he thought to himself. "It won't be big and as you suggested inside the mailbox at least by the time you get home if not sometime after" he replied smiling. "If you still want to visit please contact me first" he tells him. "Don't want to keep you from your break so I'll get going home. Have a good rest of you shift, Haruki" saying his goodbye before leaving the premise. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:47 am

Genkawolf

__

__

XXXXLife-force: 45% XX XX Location: Hotel: kitchen XX XX With: Patrick XX

Haruki nodded. "I'll be sure to look into it once I get home." That is, if Akira didn't beat him to it. The young man was a pleased to hear that Patrick's offer still stands. "Will do. See you tomorrow." He waved him goodbye before heading towards his locker. Time for him to eat another cupcake.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:26 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נυℓч ④тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥⑨
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:27 am

Genkawolf

__

__

XXXXLife-force: 40% XX XX Location: Hotel: locker room XX XX With: Patrick XX

Akira looked excited as she had gone out for her job hunt thus opting not to tell her of his current condition. He was feeling under the weather. Pun intended. Regardless, it would only worry her sister if he dif not go to work. There's not much to do anyways. At least for a trainee.

Haruki reported to the manager as soon as he arrived at the hotel. Then headed to his locker to change into his uniform. Thankfully he can use the weather as an excuse for being late. He still a bit sluggish though but its still bareable.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:18 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was returning from doing a delivery upstairs. He went to the locker room to check on the altered work schedule for today on the bulletin board again. "Welcome back, Haruki" he greeted him as soon as he seen the younger male. "Did the manager tell you about the change in the work schedule because of the weather this week?" he asked Haruki. "Oh, I forgot to ask if you ever brought the rest of the cupcakes home with yesterday. Did you?" he asked him. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:34 pm

Genkawolf

__

__

XXXXLife-force: 40% XX XX Location: Hotel: locker room XX XX With: Patrick XX

Patrick arrived right before he finished changing. "Yes, the manager did say that although I still have not looked at the bulletin board just yet." He closed the door of his locker as he went over to his mentor. "Yea Akira ate them all up when she got back from the beach. Did you want more? Sorry I'll just buy you some..." Haruki felt a bit outbalanaced thus using his left hand to lean against the lockers while the other rest on his forehead. His vision has been quite blurry since yesterday. He was sure that he still has enough to get through the day at least so why does he feel a bit dizzy?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:59 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"This is my first summer in this town and you're a local. So is it possible for serious flooding to happen?" Patrick asked for weather history. "Ah, no. That's not it. I'm just pleased they didn't go to waste" he replied. Notices the other's posture and wondered what was going with his fellow co-worker. "Was there really something off about the cupcakes after all?" he pondered. "Are feeling under the weather today, Haruki?" he asked softly with a concern expression on his face.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: concerned.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:30 am

Genkawolf

__

__

XXXXLife-force: 25% XX XX Location: Hotel: locker room XX XX With: Patrick XX

”What?” Haruki was not able to understand what Patrick was asking him. So he needed to replay that in his mind. One thing he did understand though was Patrick’s concern over his condition. The young man cannot afford to be beaten by his sickness most especially now that he managed to land a job at a prestigious hotel thus taking a deep breath and forced himself to maintain proper posture. ”Ah yes. Let me see… It’s not that clear but I think our parents did mention that one happened before. Why’d you ask?” Though it may be considered rude to brush off his question he did not want to focus on a topic that may increase other people’s suspicion of his illness. As if on cue he was called in to by one of the staffs to help out since there seemed to be shortness in the number of helpers as of the moment. ”I’ll be right there!” He shouted back at him before returning his gaze back to Patrick. ”Sorry, I’ll talk to you later.” He said with a faint smile.

Haruki’s performance today was not satisfactorily to the least. He failed to build rapport with their customers and even delivered food to a different room by accident. And because of the horrendous weather there seemed to be more people checked in than usual. It took almost forever for him to reach his first break time. He badly needed one. So when the time came he rushed back down to the locker room to recharge. Unfortunately, he felt a little dizzy again as he went back to his locker. His vision started to blur. He continuously tried to convince himself that he’s fine until his legs gave out causing him to lay flat on his belly on the floor.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games