Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:33 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

As soon as he heard the doors open, Arion looked over at the medic that came to them, and he was so relieved when era said that he would be taking her place, that he felt himself sway a bit on his feet.
"Thank you Ms. Era" he said as he placed a hand on her shoulder and gave it a soft squeeze, while fighting the urge to hug her.
He then walked in the direction that the medic indicated, eager to be by Kamens side.

Ehlenor smiled at Era, and dismissed the formality with a wave of her hand, "Please Ehlenor will do just fine, do not worry about such formalities with me." she said noticing Leon watch in confusion as Arion left with such need.

Ehlenor shook her head at Era "Arion is a kind mind, though quite tough on the outside. He is kind with those he feels close to him, and he does worry for them.......but.....This is the first time that I have seen him like this, so worried that he is having a hard time controlling his abilities." she said and tapped her chin in thought "He told me the story of him and young Kamen......and I believe.....I believe there is more to his concern." Ehlenor added in as she watched the doors close behind Arion.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:52 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Closing her eyes Era nodded as Ehlenor's explination she rubbed the bridge of her nose then. "I talked with Arion this morning and I got that impression, and now with this incident I have a feeling Kamen might be in the same boat." she looked over at Goldmoon as the girl looked up at her.

"Should I call off the wedding Era?"

Era smiled and shook her head. "No Goldmoon, for once I think Kamen needs to take a stand in this manner we will leave it to him, fortunatly the wedding can be postphoned because he got hospitalized" She took out her cell and walked off and started speaking into it.

Goldmoon watched her then looked down at the floor then looked towards the doors.

The medic walked Arion to room nine, the room was silent other then the machines that were strapped to Kamen to keep an eye on his vitals. "He is in here, ring if you need anything." after that he walked off to look at other patients.

Kamen right now was laying on his back, the head of the bed propped just slightly, his hair lay loosely around him, he no longer had on his suit from the conference, instead he had on a hospital gown. Both arms were layed beside him, one palm up as an IV of fluids was strapped to it, the other laying palm down. He had an oxygen mask on and by the small puffs inside indicated his steady brething. He seemed out of it still, their was no tellng when he might wake up.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:22 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Ehlenor looked over at Goldmoon and tilted her head in question, before taking over her wheelchair and rolling herself over to the young female.
"And you Miss.Goldmoon, are you okay with this?" Ehlenor asked watching her carefully, truly curious as to what Goldmoon thought.
Back in room nine, Arion looked down at Kamen wanting to reach out to him. Quietly thanking the medic, Arion grabbed one of the chairs in the room and placed it next to the bed. Reaching forward, Arion smoothed back Kamens hair, leaned down and kissed his forehead, letting his lips linger for a moment before finally sitting down, and grabbed Kamens free hand in between both of his. Placing his elbows on the bed he leaned into them as he held Kamrs hand, pressing his lips to the dragon's cold fingers "Oh Kamen" he quietly said, concern strong in his voice.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:38 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Goldmon looked at Ehlenor as she wheeled herself over to her and she smiled at the old women's question. It was a relieving smile she nodded lightly. "Oh yes." she said, being truely sincear, she looked at the doors then. "I hated the idea of this marriage too, I love Kamen but as a brother, he took care of me growing up." her hands were in her lap and they clenched a little bit. "My...illness makes it hard for me a lot of the time, I hate it..." she said lightly, wondering why she was telling the old women this, maybe she just felt that comfortable. She looked back a the women and smiled lightly. "I envy Kamen too in a way, because unlike myself he was able to run away from all the family drama, if I had been able to I would have run away, probabbly before him." She looked down thinking then looked at the door's. "The stupid idiot, getting himself all worked up and making us all worry, I bet you anything though that he will feel terribly guilty about it, so I guess I can't blame him, he's had a tough couple of weeks."

Kamen remained still, the only thing that happened was the moniters started to go slightly faster when Arion touched him but not by much.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:39 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Ehlenor smiled warmly at Goldmoon and patted her hand softly, reassuringly, only to chuckle when the young female called Kamen an idiot "Men, try acting all tough, but don't even know what to do with Their own emotions" Ehlenor replied.
"Deary, if you wanted to run away...what prevented you?" Ehlenor asked truly curious.

Arion looked over at the monitors and then back down at Kamen, letting out a sad sigh, Arion reached forward and caressed his cheek with one hand and still held Kamens hand with the other.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:51 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Goldmon looked back at Ehlenor. "I wouldnt have been able to last long." she said lightly then she looked down at the floor. "I was born two months prematurily and because of it my immune system is not as strong and I could get sick very easily. A minor cold can become like Pneumonia to me."

At this point Kamen continued to remain asleep.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:42 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Ehlenor tapped her chin in thought " I wish there was something I could help in someway" Ehlenor said in all honesty.

Arion petted Kamens cheek once more, "I'll stay here with you, whether its takes you days or weeks to wake up" Arion quietly said, he didn't know where it was coming from, but he knew he spoke the truth, he was not going to leave Kamens side, not willingly.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:50 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Goldmon smiled and shook her head. "It's okay I'll be fine."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Ehlenor tapped her chin and smiled"I am sure it will be" she said but leaned in almost as if she had a good bit of gossip, or as if she was passing on a secret " you might not be comfortable running away, buuuhht, I have a house on the outskirts of the city. Seeing how I won't be using it anymore, and seeing how you are a lovely young lady, you can stay there whenever you need to clear your mind. Its in a quiet neighborhood and all of the neighbors are kind and look out for each other" she said and chuckled a little "if you need help they will be ore than happy to lend a hand, and if you are trying to hide" she chuckled once more "they like playing a good game of keep away" she said, indicating that they liked messing with unwanted guest.
Probably another reason why Arion liked her.
"Oh deary, you are to young and to kind to be living a life that makes you unhappy" Ehlenor said with compassion.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:19 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Goldmon blinked at the women a little on the confused side, but either way she smiled lightly. "Maybe one day I'll take you up on that."

Era walked over to them then, she hung up her phone. "Okay arrangements have been dealt with, Goldmoon I was on the phone with Thorn he's waiting for you outside with the car."

Goldmoon groaned in annoyance but she stood up. "You will let me know how he's doing?" she asked Era, after getting a nod from her she nodded back then looked at Ehlenor again and smiled and bowed lightly. "Nice meeting you Ehlenor." she said lightly and then headed for the door's

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:45 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"A pleasure" Ehlenor said with a warm smile as Goldmoon left.
Once the young female was out Ehlenor sighed "Truly, such a shame wat they are doing to her. It is unfair to force her into an unwanted marriage" Ehlenor said with a quiet sigh "I do hope she manages to get far from those who do not have her happiness in mind"she said in a saddened voice.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:53 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Era looked at the elder women and smiled a bit. "She would appreciate the concern but you neednt worry too badly. Her body might not be able to handle this life very well but her spirit is pretty unbreakable, In fact I bet you if Kamen hadnt collapsed today she would have run away well before tomorrow." She looked down thinking then looked at the door's thinking about Kamen.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Ehlenor smiled up at Era "I can tell" she said about Goldmoons unbreakable spirit.
"When do you think he will wake up?" Ehlenor asked as she noticed her staring at the door.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:01 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Era sighed at this and shook her head. "I don't know, but I hope soon."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:09 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Ehlenor looked up at Era as she spoke, and for once, all of the mischeviouse and playfull look in her eyes, in her face, it was gone, this time....she actually looked serious, wise, she then looked over at Leon as he stood quietly to the side, actually looking professional. Intertwining her fingers over her lap, she thought for a moment.
"Tell me, exactly, what is the reasoning behind their arranged marriage?" she asked.

Back in the room with Kamen, Arion sat quietly as he leaned forward on the chair, he then looked to the bathroom, before looking back at Kamen, slowly setting his hand down, got up and went to the bathroom, he didnt take more than six minutes, and he was already out of the bathroom.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games