Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:45 pm
User Image
V I X E N ☯ 九尾狐 ☯ K I T S U N E

『 G U A R D I A N ☯S P I R I T 』

'She was chaos and beauty intertwined. A tornado of roses from divine.'

User Image

So that was why she stormed out earlier today back at Captain's Deck. Vixen wouldn't blame her for keeping quiet about this situation, the woman didn't want to ruin their fun. Vixen noticed the slight change in expression when Esme walked in on her. Ah, the love of friendship. The fox smiled. Vixen moved away when Gideon had picked her up, watching their little 'play' in amusement. Edin taking interest in the sangria haired man, whereas him, the "womanizer" probably wasn't too serious about her. Neither was he with Silvia, according to what she had observed. Her golden irises darted towards Edin upon the mention of her name and she simply shook her head, her hand pulling up her chair as she sat herself down beside Edin.

"No, no, being with you is plenty of fun and I'd like to stay and chat, if you don't mind." the corner of her lips curved upwards into a small smile, "Hey, we're all here for you. It's probably a little strange coming from me but.. if anything happens, I'll try my best to help you. A friend of Zara's is a friend of mine."

'I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close. Not even a little bit, not even at all.'

I Feel: (( Calm ))
I Think: (( Man the hell up, Vixen. ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Shirt and Underwear ))
Who's With Me: (( Alexander, Esme, Edin, Hazel, Gideon ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

african american apparel

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Vendemmian

Lady Sage Muffin

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:09 pm
SILVIA$1,000xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy XXXX•With:A GroupXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood :Relaxed

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia sat down and slowly watched everyone leave one by one to where she assumed Edin had gone. She looked at Sahar, "we made them leave." She teased not knowing what was going on with Edin but when hearing from Sahar that Edin had a stalker Silvia strained up and looked in the direction everyone was heading. Her eyes widened when she saw Gideon caring Edin over and it looked like she had blood on her. Silvia stood up and moved out of the way so they would have room for Edin. Once she was on the table Silvia got a good view of the condition Edin was in, cut up with torn clothing. Silvia began to breathe heavy while she looked at Edin's swimsuit. Silvia's wings began to twitch under her skin trying to release themselves to get her away. She let out a sharp breathe and turned away to go to Gideon's towel. She snatched her jacket up and tugged it on so her wings wouldn't escape. She didn't want the others to know she wasn't human and her eyes were not helping. She couldn't calm down and control the shift her eyes were doing. Dusting her foot on her leg to get the sand off she slipped her foot into her flat then did the same to the other. She squatted down for her phone and shoved it in her pant pocket. Straighting up she combed her fingers through her hair and looked at the group.

She couldn't breathe and just wanted to leave. She didn't now any of these people really and she wasn't going to be able to get to know them with her like this. Zipping her jacket up she figured she would just slip away while everyone was distracted with Edin. She bit her bottom lip and combed her fingers through her hair once more and walked quickly away from everyone. With one hand she held jacket by the zipper and looked down at her bracelet making sure that it was still on. She didn't look back once while leaving to go home the only place that seemed like was safe at the moment.

Will you save me

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

african american apparel

Vendemmian

Lady Sage Muffin

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

As Esme listened to Edin describe the photos and the phone messages that she received, he felt even worse about not calling the police much, much sooner. Fortunately she was right; that wasn’t what happened. She wasn’t stabbed, but she was hurt and there was no telling when the man would come back for another try. To think that one of Edin’s coworkers would give a stranger her phone number. Why would anyone do that, though? It was the same question that Edin had and neither of them had an answer. ”I can’t just not be worried… Something bad happened to you and I wasn’t even close enough to help.” Esme at least tried not to frown, but he wasn’t at all happy.

When Gideon handed off his phone, Esme was the one to take it. He gave the police as much information as he could, including as much of a description as he could of the stalker. He had only caught a glimpse of the man, but he still gave as much as he could. As he spoke to the police, he followed Gideon who carried Edin to a table. Fortunately Gideon was calmer than he was and was able to perform some first aid of sort. He still didn’t like the sound of things, though; Gideon had said that the wounds were bleeding too much. Would Edin be alright until help arrived? When the police ended the call, Esme sighed and moved to stand behind Gideon. He leaned forward wordlessly and rested his forehead against the man’s broad back. He was feeling overwhelmed and wanted the extra support. He hoped that Gideon wouldn’t mind too much.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Beach, by the restrooms
♪♪♫ Company: Hazel, Edin, Alex, Vixen
♪♪♫ Mood: Panicked
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

Vendemmian

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

Lady Sage Muffin

african american apparel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:36 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Like a guard dog, Alexander stood still, silent, and absolutely intimidating. He was watching over teh group as they got hold and took care of Edin. Hazel and Vixen reassured Edin that everything would be okay - although Edin seemed standoffishly calm about it (but who was he to judge, people cope differently) - Esme spoke to the police about the assault encounter, and Gideon was on top of first aid.

Even as the group followed Gideon off to the table where he would perform the necessary tasks to help her scratches, Alexander stood in lead with the man, silent and completely aware of their surroundings. It was a skill he developed as the wingman of the drug lords that often hired him back in Athens for protection during big moves. One thing Alexander knew is that if a man was crazy or driven enough to do something; persistence would definitely be in the picture. Who knows? The stalker could be making his way around the corner any moment. And if that were to be the case, Alexander had over a decades' worth of boxing and wrestling training on his side.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Where. Beach || With. Gideon, Esme, Hazel, and Edin || Mood. alert
Bank. $1000 || Status. Single || Outfit. [x]

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

Lady Sage Muffin

Chandra Panesar

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:35 am
User Image

Wearing
Currently Holding: Cellphone, Wallet-$840.55
Thoughts: What the hell? Mood: Curious
Song

Aiden slowly made his way to the beach, using the signs as directions. He noticed a fairly large group was there. What's going on here..?, he turned to leave until he heard her name being said. He turned back around and saw her being placed onto a table by a crimson-haired fellow. He watched as the man tended to her..wounds? A brown haired girl sat down next to her and rubbed her back. What happened..?. He headed toward the small group that surrounded before seeing a wounded woman with make-shift bandages wrapped on her. He made his way in front of her and grabbed her shoulders. "What happened to you?!" he said to her. Though she cocked her head with a confused expression.He waited a bit for her to respond before turning to someone else in the group. He was quite smaller than Aiden. "You know what happened?".

OOC:
Chandra Panesar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:56 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

"It seems like it. More shortcake for us then!" Sahar tried to laugh away his worry, glad for Silvia's company. His lightened mood didn't last for long, though, as Gideon and the others returned with a bleeding Edin. Concerned, he quickly got up and went over to the group. "Is she okay?" He asked, his stomach churning at the sight.

She was still conscious if there was anything good to be found in this situation that was the only thing he could think of. How could something like this happen in broad daylight, though...The fact that the others seemed calm helped to ground Sahar. The same couldn't be said for Silvia though.

He noticed that she didn't come to the table with him and after taking a look around he spotted her leaving. Did she not like the sight of blood? It was a shocking sight to see, so he couldn't blame her. The half-breed looked after her for a moment before turning back to the group to see that they had a new addition. "H-hey, be careful with her." Honestly, just because he was worried didn't mean he needed to grab her so suddenly. What if he made her wounds worse?

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $905.25 [Transactions Pending] // I love: no one // I am: Concerned <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Zumiragi

Chandra Panesar

african american apparel

Lady Sage Muffin

DeathAngelLe

Lyeisander

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:54 am
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Mood: Calming Down
In the company of: Aiden, Alex, Esme, Gideon, Hazel, Sahar and Vixen
Currently Crushing On: Gideon
Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
Song List:

Edin frowned a bit when Esme went on that he couldn't even help. "Please, don't beat yourself up over it. No one could've done anything. It came out of no where. I didn't even expect it. So it's okay, Esme", she said with a reassuring smile. She noticed Alex near by, standing there sort of brooding in a protective way. He sort of was scanning the area. Maybe for the assailant? She looked him up and down, he could very well take care of himself if he was ever confronted. Then she remembered Vixen had spoken to her earlier. "Actually, a nice chat would be fine by me. Though, I don't really know Zara on a friends level. More of I know her name, face and what she is is all"

She heard someone approaching them then a male figure appeared before her. Grabbing her shoulders, she winced a bit. He asked her what happened, which confused the hell out of her. Then he said his name was Aiden. Should that be familiar to her? She's never seem him before. But the pain throbbed, and she wanted his hands off of her as she tried to pull back from his grasp. "H-Hey, be careful with her", she heard another voice and she looked up from her legs to see who it was.

It was the light haired gentleman who was keeping Silvia company until she abruptly left. He had asked if she's okay, she nodded. "I'll be fine. It just might take a bit. Where did Silvia run off to?", she asked him.He had been eyeing down Gideon and Sahar as well as Alex. Oh yeah, he looked like he didn't quite fancy the presence of guys around him. With the way he was looking at them...

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )

african american apparel
Vendemmian
Chandra Panesar
SoujiAtsumi
Lyeisander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:00 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Not too far ahead a figure had made its way towards the group and Alex's eyes locked on the figure like a target. He approached the group rather swiftly, his eyes on Edin and Alexander stepped closer to the woman more than ready to swing a punch, but hadn't. For an instant, he knew that this man wasn't a stranger to Edin. He was concerned. Alex ultimately stepped back and let the man speak to Edin. Although, he had still been on edge. The man was watching him, Sahar, and Gideon with a stern eye that Alex was simply not a fan of. Then he revealed himself as Aiden.

Alexander's brow raised. Was this Zara's Aiden? He stared the man over, then shifted his gaze to Edin. If this was Zara's Aiden... And he's Edin's uncle... Then Zara was with a much older man! Does Zara know? Does he know how old Zara is? What type of creep is this! Alexander's eyes narrowed down to disgust, but he still kept silent. Maybe it was best he waited it out. Maybe this man was coincidentally named Aiden just as Zara's... "friend".

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Where. Beach || With. Gideon, Sahar, Vixen, Esme, Hazel, Edin, and Aiden(?) || Mood. alert
Bank. $1000 || Status. Single || Outfit. [x]

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

SoujiAtsumi

Lady Sage Muffin

Chandra Panesar

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:16 am
User Image

Wearing
Thoughts: ... Mood: ...
Song

Aiden noticed one of the guys staring back at him. "You have a problem with-". He then noticed something on the corner of his eye. A woman, running away from something? Well not running, but she wasn't exactly taking a stroll. She seemed distraught too at that. He then eyed up the guys again. The red haired man seemed to be taking care of her quite well, since she was basically drooling over him. But he would still keep an eye on him. The other light haired gentleman was also on his watch list. "Well miss, you seem to be doing well with this group. I'll just be leaving then..".

He turned away from the group and headed the direction where the woman was going. He was quite a sucker for the "damsel in distress" type. She was finally in his point of view. This one was a bit taller than the others he had seen here. But she was emotional and a woman should always have a smile on their face. Once he caught up with her, he saw she was a bit taller than the others he had seen here. But that didn't put him off though. "Excuse me, m'lady. But are you alright?",he asked her.

OOC:
african american apparel
Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:28 am
User Image

murronxrooney

Murron had kept pushing until finally her legs gave out and she ended up falling on her knees into the warm sand. The small grains digging into her flesh, but that didn't compare to the overwhelming embarassment and disappointment knawing at her chest. Why had she overreacted over something that had was no concern of hers? The caves didn't belong to her, so she had no right to scold that couple. Why did she? Perhaps it was an excuse, to cover up the fact that she was upset for not having what they had. And therefore took her anger out on them, which was wrong on Murron's behalf. She needed to apologize to them and would do so when she got the chance. The ginger had finally caught her breath when the sound of approaching steps made her to flinch and fall back on her bottom so she was looking up at the dark haired stranger. This was the first time she had ever looked up to anyone..

“I-I'm fine...why do I not look fine..?.”

Current Theme: World's End

Money: 1000k
Feeling: Down
With: No one special
african american apparel

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:41 am
User Image

Wearing
Song

Aiden watched as the woman fell onto the sand. She looked up at him as he spoke to her. The woman's beautiful eyes staring up at him made him feel weak to his knees. But he kept his stance. There was a slight breeze that swirled around her beautiful red hair. He could see it in her eyes that she's seen something she did not want to. Then he sat down next to her with a smile. "You look beautiful so of course you look fine. But I can tell you're a little distraught by the hesitation and stuttering of your response. I assure you, I will not harm you. I would never lay my hands that way on a woman. So please, my dear flower, what is bothering you?", he lifted a hand of hers to his lips and kissed the top of it. "When I see a woman who isn't smiling, it's pretty much instinctual to turn her frown into a beautiful smile".

OOC:
[quote="Delicious Lunatique]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:02 pm
User Image

murronxrooney

So this is that it was like? Looking up at someone for the first time brought a sense of overwhelming warmth and joy to Murron. She had always been the one towering over others that she always felt like an outsider watching the world from a distance, but now that she had the chance to experience it from a closer view, she couldn't deny that it was beautiful and it only made her hate herself even more for being so tall. The moment was cut short when the male's face finally came into full view as he sat beside her and took her hand to his lips. Still uneasy from earlier's incident, Murron jerked her hand away. Perhaps this was payback for eavesdropping back at the caves? Was he sent by that couple to get their revenge on her? Sweat drops formed on her forehead on the possibility of this man being a hired assailant to bring her everlasting demise.

“You seem to pick up things really quickly. Is that what years of training does ? I may not seem like it but I can kill with one punch...s-so if you even think of trying anything...I'm r-ready...."

Theme: Broken Wings

Feeling: Down/Uneasy
With: Some Strange man
MakinSammiches

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:23 pm
User Image

Wearing
Song

Aiden's eyebrows raised in surprise when she jerked her hand away. A threat? Why was she threatening him. She doesn't even know who he is...which is a good reason to threaten him. He saw the sweat beads rolling down her forehead. She must suspect he was apart of whatever she saw. Now he had to convince her he wasn't apart of it. He had only arrived at the beach about twenty minutes ago to see Edin. "Miss, I had only arrived a short time ago because my niece was attacked or so it looked like anyway. I do not know what you saw but I assure you, I was not apart of it. I would not harm a beautiful hair on you. I have always been that way. But I do say that being a vampire, it will be a hard task for you to perform. If i were to attack you, I would've done it by now or as I was chasing after you"
User Image

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:45 pm
User Image

murronxrooney

So perhaps he wasn't with the couple as she thought. Though the bit about being a vampire did raise some questions and hairs on the nape of her neck as well. Growing up, Murron had heard the stories of the legendary creature; how they preyed on the weak using their words and good looks. They were immortal beings cursed to wander the earth for all eternity so as long as they fed on the blood of the innocent. Shivers ran down her spine as the recollection of her past encounters back in the village flooded her mind. And they had not been pleasant ones either. Vampires were like snakes, charming and deadly..

“I'm quite confident I can injure you with one blow vampire. As the blood of a giant runs through my veins, including the blood of the most powerful giant princess and Viking lord. I know about your kind, treacherous beings that lust after the flesh and blood of the innocent. Well, you can fool everyone else but you can't fool me. I've lived long enough to see the evolution of your species, and so far, nothing has changed. So why should I believe anything you say..?"

Theme: Broken Wings

Feeling: Skeptical
With: Some Strange man
MakinSammiches

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:58 pm
User Image

Wearing
Song

Aiden raised only one eyebrow this time. "Still don't believe me,huh? Well I do have alibis. You can talk to any one in that group. Rather you could talk to her brother yourself. But as far as fooling you. I'm doing no such thing. You may have heard past stories like vampires are all vicious and such. But have you actually met a vampire like me? We've come a long way. The ones you heard about or even met were probably feral. Those who did not have a proper vampire transition. They were most likely bitten and left alone. If I was like the vampires you hear about. I could've simply bit you from behind. We vampires can be as quite as we want, not making a sound at all. But you heard my footsteps. If I wanted to attack you, I wouldn't have let you hear me"
User Image

OOC:

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games