Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:32 pm
empress dee
Rock took the vial, grateful for the medicine and gulped it down quickly. It did not take long for the medicine to kick in, and much faster for Rock to let out a huge burp. Dee laughed at the noise of the burp, and said, "That rates a 5 on the burp-o-meter. Too bad Rock. Joe still holds the record for best burp."

Sighing, Rock replied, "That's okay. I just wanted to see again. Must be some super exotic flowers in that garden. Common flowers like roses and carnations do nothing to me, but if its something exotic and really strong then it hits me like a ton of bricks. So, this older lady must be your mom, Jinxi."

Turning to the older lady, Rock bowed gracefully. He then said, "My name is Rock Howard, and I am your daughter's husband as of Christmas Day."

Dee chimed in, "And I am Empress Dee Bogard, step mother to Rock and queen of the Renaissance Galaxy. Your daughter came to my world in desperation for some help after some criminals in another galaxy tried to abduct her. I took care of the criminals and Rock kept your daughter safe. We even had to do some memory restoration on your daughter because the criminals that had her hostage were trying to warp her mind. Isn't that right, Jinxi?"

The petit woman smiled up at Rock and Dee. "Welcome to the family, both of you!" she reached up and hugged each of them warmly.

Jinxi added, "And this is my best friend, Trixi, Mom." Turning to Trixi she told her, "My mom is Queen Rajeena, co-ruler with my father of this land from the Frallen Mountains to the Dred Desert, and from the Passifican Islands to the Rainbow Reefs."

Trixi nodded gravely to the small pink-haired woman. Then she grinned, unable to remain solemn for any length of time.

Likken checked on Rock and declared him cured so long as he remained out of the gardens without a mask.

It could be noted that up until this time, all of Jinxi's race other than her father had obvious cat ears (her father's crown may have hidden his). But then a woman entered, enormous, and no ears visible. Her voice was nearly as loud as the king's when she said, "I suppose they'll all be staying to supper, yes?" Her dark blond hair was twisted up on top of her head, and her tail (confirming she was indeed of the same race) twitched behind her.

The king responded calmly, "Yes, Sheffica. Please add three more plates than usual to the table."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:07 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Rock took the vial, grateful for the medicine and gulped it down quickly. It did not take long for the medicine to kick in, and much faster for Rock to let out a huge burp. Dee laughed at the noise of the burp, and said, "That rates a 5 on the burp-o-meter. Too bad Rock. Joe still holds the record for best burp."

Sighing, Rock replied, "That's okay. I just wanted to see again. Must be some super exotic flowers in that garden. Common flowers like roses and carnations do nothing to me, but if its something exotic and really strong then it hits me like a ton of bricks. So, this older lady must be your mom, Jinxi."

Turning to the older lady, Rock bowed gracefully. He then said, "My name is Rock Howard, and I am your daughter's husband as of Christmas Day."

Dee chimed in, "And I am Empress Dee Bogard, step mother to Rock and queen of the Renaissance Galaxy. Your daughter came to my world in desperation for some help after some criminals in another galaxy tried to abduct her. I took care of the criminals and Rock kept your daughter safe. We even had to do some memory restoration on your daughter because the criminals that had her hostage were trying to warp her mind. Isn't that right, Jinxi?"

The petit woman smiled up at Rock and Dee. "Welcome to the family, both of you!" she reached up and hugged each of them warmly.

Jinxi added, "And this is my best friend, Trixi, Mom." Turning to Trixi she told her, "My mom is Queen Rajeena, co-ruler with my father of this land from the Frallen Mountains to the Dred Desert, and from the Passifican Islands to the Rainbow Reefs."

Trixi nodded gravely to the small pink-haired woman. Then she grinned, unable to remain solemn for any length of time.

Likken checked on Rock and declared him cured so long as he remained out of the gardens without a mask.

It could be noted that up until this time, all of Jinxi's race other than her father had obvious cat ears (her father's crown may have hidden his). But then a woman entered, enormous, and no ears visible. Her voice was nearly as loud as the king's when she said, "I suppose they'll all be staying to supper, yes?" Her dark blond hair was twisted up on top of her head, and her tail (confirming she was indeed of the same race) twitched behind her.

The king responded calmly, "Yes, Sheffica. Please add three more plates than usual to the table."

Rock thought of a joke that Joe would have told in this case, and laughed silently hoping that the idea passed soon. Dee asked, "So what will be the dinner tonight? Not that it matters or anything, just wondering."

Now Rock could not hold it in, he said, "Probably chicken, liver, and fish! A cat's favorite meal."

He could not help laughing. Then, after the giggle fit finally subsided, he apologized, "Sorry about that, I could just imagine Joe Higashi saying something like that and couldn't resist. I didn't mean any offense. Anything would be fine."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:40 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock thought of a joke that Joe would have told in this case, and laughed silently hoping that the idea passed soon. Dee asked, "So what will be the dinner tonight? Not that it matters or anything, just wondering."

Now Rock could not hold it in, he said, "Probably chicken, liver, and fish! A cat's favorite meal."

He could not help laughing. Then, after the giggle fit finally subsided, he apologized, "Sorry about that, I could just imagine Joe Higashi saying something like that and couldn't resist. I didn't mean any offense. Anything would be fine."

Meanwhile, still in the flowery forest, William-Tyler was taking photos of the wonderful scenery. He found a wonderful bunch of flowers that he picked in order to bring home to his wife once his tour was over. This land was a delight to the eyes.

"And I thought Dragon Tane was beautiful. Enthera has nothing on this place."

He continued to wander until he saw a castle in the distance and let out a low whistle, which attracted some wild birds to his arms. "Now that is one big castle. Mine is big, but that one is huge!"

He kept his distance from the castle and decided to set up a bit of a picnic in a clearing. "If only my wife was here, she'd love this!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:41 pm
empress dee

Sheffica turned her golden cat-like eyes on Rock, burning with anger that seemed a bit much given the Rock's innocent, light-hearted jest. "I can assure you, if you desire chicken livers, that can be arranged!" she announced coldly.

Rextyr said to her placatingly, "Your planned menu will be fine as always, I'm sure. What time shall we expect your usual delicious meal?"

Sheffica huffed, caught a glance from the now-not-smiling little queen, softened, and said softly, "Dinner of roast pheasant, greenich casserole, and rootasweets will be ready at 8, as usual, my king." After another sidelong glance at Rajeena, she added even more softly, "Please forgive my manners. Welcome to Mrawya Castle." She finished with a quick curtsey and disappeared through a side door.

The diminutive queen patted Rock on the arm and whispered conspiratorially, "Actually, chicken and liver and fish sound pretty good to me." She smiled and winked at him. Then she turned to the rest of the gathering and said, "Let's retire to the inner veranda where we can sit in comfort." She led the way through the ornate hall into an inner courtyard where tables were laden with small plates of cookies and a fountain in the middle of the courtyard flowed a light golden liquid.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:45 pm
william-tyler
Meanwhile, still in the flowery forest, William-Tyler was taking photos of the wonderful scenery. He found a wonderful bunch of flowers that he picked in order to bring home to his wife once his tour was over. This land was a delight to the eyes.

He continued to wander until he saw a castle in the distance and let out a low whistle, which attracted some wild birds to his arms. "Now that is one big castle. Mine is big, but that one is huge!"

He kept his distance from the castle and decided to set up a bit of a picnic in a clearing. "If only my wife was here, she'd love this!"

The birds mostly seemed to inspect him from a safe distance and then fly on their merry way. But one large pink one, like a flamingo with short legs and a smaller beak, settled at the edge of the clearing, keeping an interested eye on William-Tyler's picnic.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:52 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Sheffica turned her golden cat-like eyes on Rock, burning with anger that seemed a bit much given the Rock's innocent, light-hearted jest. "I can assure you, if you desire chicken livers, that can be arranged!" she announced coldly.

Rextyr said to her placatingly, "Your planned menu will be fine as always, I'm sure. What time shall we expect your usual delicious meal?"

Sheffica huffed, caught a glance from the now-not-smiling little queen, softened, and said softly, "Dinner of roast pheasant, greenich casserole, and rootasweets will be ready at 8, as usual, my king." After another sidelong glance at Rajeena, she added even more softly, "Please forgive my manners. Welcome to Mrawya Castle." She finished with a quick curtsey and disappeared through a side door.

The diminutive queen patted Rock on the arm and whispered conspiratorially, "Actually, chicken and liver and fish sound pretty good to me." She smiled and winked at him. Then she turned to the rest of the gathering and said, "Let's retire to the inner veranda where we can sit in comfort." She led the way through the ornate hall into an inner courtyard where tables were laden with small plates of cookies and a fountain in the middle of the courtyard flowed a light golden liquid.

Rock didn't mind being led, since it probably meant getting more acquainted with his new in-laws. When he sat down, he noticed that the sky was very pretty. "If I had my bathing suit, and if there was a diving board, I would be loving a dip right about now because its so wonderful. Back home, on a night like this, that's what I would be doing."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

william-tyler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:18 am
JoyRose
william-tyler

The birds mostly seemed to inspect him from a safe distance and then fly on their merry way. But one large pink one, like a flamingo with short legs and a smaller beak, settled at the edge of the clearing, keeping an interested eye on William-Tyler's picnic.

Will noticed the bird and smiled softly. After his picnic, he cleaned up the mess and wandered closer to the castle to do a little bit more sightseeing. It wasn't like he could go home anyway for two reasons.

The first being that he didn't know how to make a portal and the second being that even if he did know how, those dragons would be patrolling the streets of Nalith at this hour.

Needless to say, he was stuck here for the time being. Not that he minded of course. This place was a paradise!

He wondered if the guards were like the ones in Hyrule with spears and such or if they were more modern with guns. A funny smile appeared on Will's face then. It was time for him to act like a total kid and sneak in without being caught or at least try to. All he wanted to do was explore, so he wasn't going to cause any harm anyways. So, he found an empty side of a fence, and tried to sneak in that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:38 am
empress dee
Rock didn't mind being led, since it probably meant getting more acquainted with his new in-laws. When he sat down, he noticed that the sky was very pretty. "If I had my bathing suit, and if there was a diving board, I would be loving a dip right about now because its so wonderful. Back home, on a night like this, that's what I would be doing."

Rajeena smiled up at him. "We don't have a diving board, I'm sorry. But the pond can be pleasant to, as you say, take a dip in. What is a bathing suit?"

Jinxi blushed as she explained to Rock, "We swim in just our skin here. The water is usually warm enough to be comfortable that way."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:42 am
william-tyler
Will noticed the bird and smiled softly. After his picnic, he cleaned up the mess and wandered closer to the castle to do a little bit more sightseeing. It wasn't like he could go home anyway for two reasons.

The first being that he didn't know how to make a portal and the second being that even if he did know how, those dragons would be patrolling the streets of Nalith at this hour.

Needless to say, he was stuck here for the time being. Not that he minded of course. This place was a paradise!

He wondered if the guards were like the ones in Hyrule with spears and such or if they were more modern with guns. A funny smile appeared on Will's face then. It was time for him to act like a total kid and sneak in without being caught or at least try to. All he wanted to do was explore, so he wasn't going to cause any harm anyways. So, he found an empty side of a fence, and tried to sneak in that way.

After William-Tyler finished his clean-up and walked off a ways, the bird explored his picnic site carefully for crumbs. Then it hopped along after him, clearly curious although out of arms' reach.

When William-Tyler found the fence, it was humming softly to itself. The bird kept its distance, watching with interest to see what he'd try next. He did not see any guards around.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:50 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Rajeena smiled up at him. "We don't have a diving board, I'm sorry. But the pond can be pleasant to, as you say, take a dip in. What is a bathing suit?"

Jinxi blushed as she explained to Rock, "We swim in just our skin here. The water is usually warm enough to be comfortable that way."

"Ah, so you guys do what is called skinny dipping. A bathing suit covers the private parts so as to not embarrass others."

"Skinny dipping sounds fun! Last one to the pond is dog food!" Dee shouted as she dashed to find the pond taking her clothes off as she went.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:04 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Ah, so you guys do what is called skinny dipping. A bathing suit covers the private parts so as to not embarrass others."

"Skinny dipping sounds fun! Last one to the pond is dog food!" Dee shouted as she dashed to find the pond taking her clothes off as she went.

"Dog food?"
"Just an alien expression, Mother. It's a harmless challenge to not be the last one to the pond." And with a grin spreading across her face Jinxi added, "And I mean to meet that challenge!" With that, she sprinted after Dee, followed closely by Trixi yelling, "Wait for ... oh never mind!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:22 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Dog food?"
"Just an alien expression, Mother. It's a harmless challenge to not be the last one to the pond." And with a grin spreading across her face Jinxi added, "And I mean to meet that challenge!" With that, she sprinted after Dee, followed closely by Trixi yelling, "Wait for ... oh never mind!"

Rock sighed and followed everyone else. Although, he had to admit, he started it when he mentioned the pool back home.

Dee landed in the pond first. Her naked body turning into a fish like creature the second her feet touched the water. Rock was last, which he groaned as he was the proverbial dog food. Dee laughed when she noticed he was last.

Doing a cannonball dive, Rock began swimming laps. Dee just waded like a duck as she had spotted William in the distance. She said nothing as she knew he was going to do some exploring.

(I hope that its okay if Will gives some detail for the castle.)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:00 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Dog food?"

Rock sighed and followed everyone else. Although, he had to admit, he started it when he mentioned the pool back home.

Dee landed in the pond first. Her naked body turning into a fish like creature the second her feet touched the water. Rock was last, which he groaned as he was the proverbial dog food. Dee laughed when she noticed he was last.

Doing a cannonball dive, Rock began swimming laps. Dee just waded like a duck as she had spotted William in the distance. She said nothing as she knew he was going to do some exploring.

Surprised that he wasn't noticed yet, Will found a door at last to sneak into. Pulling hard on the oversized wooden door, he slipped behind it once he got it open. Inside, he could not believe his eyes!

The walls, though made of stone had flowers growing out of them! It felt cool inside, but smelled really pretty. "What is with these people and flowers?" Will wondered.

The floor wasn't flat, which was also surprising, but had a lawn instead. At least there was a roof to this place and it really was like a greenhouse castle. As Will ventured further, he found fewer flowers, but found crystal instead. The crystal shone brightly in an abundance of different colors. "Heh, I bet this is the area where Jinxi spent a lot of time. She does love her jewels." Will thought aloud only because there seemed to be nobody about.

The next area he found had a staircase leading up and it forked in two different directions. "Ha ha ha, just like in Beauty and the Beast!" Will joked. He ventured to the east wing first and not surprising, from his earlier joke, he found a library. He also spotted some sort of animal sleeping near one of the shelves.

"I better not disturb the creature,"Will whispered to the air, "For all I know, that's the security mutt. Nice library though."

Exiting the library, he headed to the west wing next and found a museum of art! From child like drawings to masterpieces, this room was a gallery of sorts. He also found a staircase within the gallery leading up.

So, taking the stairs, he found that it once again parted about half-way, but this time in three separate directions. "This must be the tower and the private quarters. Best not disturb them either."

Heading back down the many stairs he climbed, Will went a different direction from the flowery hall. The room he found next had to be the dining room since there was an oversized table there with chairs all around it. Behind the big table was a curtain leading to another room. That room had to have been the kitchen and someone being in there because there was a food smell coming from it. Will's tummy rumbled just then, reminding him that although he ate recently, that he was still hungry.

He tried to escape, but somebody noticed him finally.

(There, I sure hope this was okay and accurate.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:48 pm
empress dee

Trixi outdistanced Jinxi easily and jumped in with delight, the last of her garments flung into a near-by tree. Jinxi slid into the water gracefully, turning to watch Rock jump in. Far off she noticed William-tyler. She thought about Rock's comment that others might be embarrassed by the situation, so she held her tongue for the moment. Besides, he seemed occupied with exploring at the moment and the area in which he was exploring was relatively safe. Especially when compared to the place from which they'd just come!

Rajeena and Rextyr exchanged tolerantly amused smiles, then followed their guests and children at a sedate pace. Another figure briefly conferred with them, then exited as unobtrusively as he (she?) had entered.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:57 pm
william-tyler
Surprised that he wasn't noticed yet, Will found a door at last to sneak into. Pulling hard on the oversized wooden door, he slipped behind it once he got it open. Inside, he could not believe his eyes!

The walls, though made of stone had flowers growing out of them! It felt cool inside, but smelled really pretty. "What is with these people and flowers?" Will wondered.

The floor wasn't flat, which was also surprising, but had a lawn instead. At least there was a roof to this place and it really was like a greenhouse castle. As Will ventured further, he found fewer flowers, but found crystal instead. The crystal shone brightly in an abundance of different colors. "Heh, I bet this is the area where Jinxi spent a lot of time. She does love her jewels." Will thought aloud only because there seemed to be nobody about.

The next area he found had a staircase leading up and it forked in two different directions. "Ha ha ha, just like in Beauty and the Beast!" Will joked. He ventured to the east wing first and not surprising, from his earlier joke, he found a library. He also spotted some sort of animal sleeping near one of the shelves.

"I better not disturb the creature,"Will whispered to the air, "For all I know, that's the security mutt. Nice library though."

Exiting the library, he headed to the west wing next and found a museum of art! From child like drawings to masterpieces, this room was a gallery of sorts. He also found a staircase within the gallery leading up.

So, taking the stairs, he found that it once again parted about half-way, but this time in three separate directions. "This must be the tower and the private quarters. Best not disturb them either."

Heading back down the many stairs he climbed, Will went a different direction from the flowery hall. The room he found next had to be the dining room since there was an oversized table there with chairs all around it. Behind the big table was a curtain leading to another room. That room had to have been the kitchen and someone being in there because there was a food smell coming from it. Will's tummy rumbled just then, reminding him that although he ate recently, that he was still hungry.

He tried to escape, but somebody noticed him finally.

(There, I sure hope this was okay and accurate.)

(no worries)

"Sir? May I help you?" a sweet voice asked from behind him. "You sound hungry. Perhaps some food?"

When Will turned toward the voice, he saw a tall, slender form with long pale blue hair wearing an apron over a dress covered in pockets. Her shoes were oddly-shaped but looked sturdy. She smiled tentatively at him when he made eye-contact.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games