Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:59 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Park❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Peaceful ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Akira ❞

Zivva nods and following him reluctantly out of the park, nodding at the notion of coming back. She smiled as they walked hand in hand out of the park.

{Exit}

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] --❞  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:32 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②①
( ④ мσитнs, ① םαч )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:08 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Mentally Exhausted | I'm with: No One | I'm wearing: Adidas Sportswear | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

She went for her morning jog as usual, her raven locks tied into a high ponytail, swaying behind her as he ran. Her tails dragged behind her, bouncing with each step she took. The sports bra felt a little too restrictive for her.. larger than average bosoms and it left a small suffocating after effect. She heaved a sigh, deciding not to pay attention to it.

Her mind was clouded with thoughts at the moment and for the first time, dark circles were showing underneath her eyes and she had begun to have eye bags underneath her eyes from the lack of sleep these past few days. Her twin was having minor problems as of late and what happened a few days back terrified her absolutely. She shook her head, getting rid of such negative thoughts. Her eyes were red and swollen from the tears she shed continuously in the past few days but recently, his condition had begun to stabilize and hopefully, he'll recover in no time. As for his mentality.. she wasn't so sure but hopefully, with Angel returning soon after, he'd start to get better. The fox heaved a sigh, stopping and eventually standing underneath a tree branch. With a push, she jumped up and grabbed hold onto the thick branch. She pulled herself up and not before long, she was already leaning against the tree trunk, taking in the majestic view of the horizon afar. Her feet dangled off the branch and her tails swayed ever so gracefully.

"Such a beautiful day to be out.."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:02 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

Sahar felt absolutely awful; he looked the part as well from the glimpse he caught of himself in the mirror that morning. He still looked a bit pale from the previous day and faint shadows had appeared under his eyes. What little sleep he had managed to get last night was restless and he woke up often, by morning he had wished he'd kept some of the sleep tonic he had made for Casey. No matter what he did his mind was plagued with thoughts of the previous day's incident. Things had turned out well enough, Fisher's accident could have been far worse after all, but it was still upsetting.

This wasn't like him at all either, the half-djinn should be happy that things at worked out yet here he was letting negative feelings hang over him. He needed to get his mind off of everything! His first thought was to go to the library to finish the research he had started yesterday, but the thought of returning to the scene of the accident made him feel nauseous. Sahar had called out of work too since he wasn't feeling well, so what was he supposed to do? In the end, he wound up wandering around aimlessly looking for some sort of distraction. Since his workplace was uptown it wasn't much of a surprise to end up there, though he had never been to the park before.

The sight of so much greenery immediately helped lighten his mood. It was a wonder he never visited this place before; the landscaping was so nice! There were cherry blossoms scattered about here as well. Could they be the same type that grew outside of the restaurant? Curious, he approached one of the trees to get a better look.

Upon closer inspection, he realized that there was someone actually in the tree. It was a familiar woman with beautiful white tails, silky black hair, and a lovely figure. "Vixen?" He called out once he recalled the name. They hadn't gotten to talk at the barbecue and he hadn't seen her since, but he remembered her well.

It was hard to forget tails like those. As nice as it was to see her again, his joy quickly turned to worry. She wasn't really looking too well herself, had she been crying? "Are you alright?"

>>>>> I have: $690.25 // I love: no one // I am: restless. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Lyeisander

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:58 pm
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

I'm feeling: Mentally Exhausted | I'm with: Sahar | I'm wearing: Adidas Sportswear | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

This is one of the reasons she enjoyed being on treetops. She's able to overlook the people from above, able to get a better view of the horizon from afar. The fox was always curious as to what lays beyond it and she's determined to explore every inch of this earth one day, but not now. She can't afford to leave town now. She breathed a sigh, feeling the gentle breeze blowing against her, causing her long, wavy raven locks to flutter gently in the wind.

It didn't take her long to realize that this spot was exactly where she first met Ezra. How she collapsed onto that poor being when the tree branch snapped beneath her. She chuckled and shook her head, desperately hoping that this branch would hold her and no one would be underneath it when she falls. Or maybe, she can crack a joke? About how she fell for that person? The fox smiled, deciding to save her mischievous antics for another day.

Her ears flickered slightly before they perked upwards upon hearing approaching footsteps. She brushed it off to be yet another passerby but they slowed down to a stop underneath the tree. That scent. It smelled so familiar. She leaned against the tree trunk, tilting her head ever so slightly to the side. "Vixen?" a voice echoed into her ears and her eyes flicked towards the direction of the voice. A pair of golden orbs meeting yet another pair of golden brown. The familiar tanned skin, the smooth platinum blonde locks that hugs his face in such a way it enhances his chiseled features, the soft rays of light that gleams off the surface of his golden irises. The deep voice she hasn't heard since the day of the barbecue party. "Sahar..?" she softly called. There was something different about him. He had shadows underneath his eyes, he looked exhausted. Shouldn't he be resting? Then again, she was about the same. Maybe they both needed a breather?

"I should be the one asking you that." she chuckled, "It's been so long. Ever since the barbecue party, hasn't it? Then again, I haven't seen anyone else except for Zara and Alex." she stated, a sense of nostalgia enveloping her being. She was half delighted and half frustrated with the party. Both her and Zara, they broke down for some reason, a huge subbing mess. They had to leave after that. She sighed, her gaze softened noticeably once it was returned to the man. "How have you been?"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:43 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Considering how lovely the park was, it was surprising that he didn't see anyone else there at first. Granted, everyone else could be working, but there had to be someone else who wanted to enjoy such a nice day. Even if he was feeling bad, Sahar wished for some company. He always felt better when he had someone to talk to and as luck would have it, it didn't seem he was all alone in the park.

He was surprised he hadn't noticed the woman in the tree earlier. It wasn't like she blended in, her tails especially with how they hung down from the branch she was perched on. There was no denying who it was; he had yet to meet another woman remotely similar to Vixen. At first, Sahar didn't think she noticed him, however, once he called her name she looked down at him. He was once again stricken with how beautiful the fox was, her features seeming to soften even more in the early morning light and her eyes lighting up like the sun itself.

She called his name in return and Sahar smiled, delighted to know that she remembered him as well. If he were a younger man he might have even blushed at the prospect. Instead, red dusted his cheeks as she commented on his own appearance, a sheepish laugh escaping him. "Am I that obvious?" He asked as he ran a hand through his hair. The half-breed might not be disheveled, but he probably looked off.

"Yes, it has. I have only seen Esme since then. Everyone seemed wonderful and I did not get to talk to many people, so it is a shame I have not ran into anyone sooner." It was good to know that Zara and Alex were still around, maybe Sahar would run into one of them eventually too. That was certainly a pleasant thought, much better than the ones that had kept him up all night! Vixen's company was already doing him some good, however, he wasn't sure the sentiment was shared. She seemed to loose herself in her thought for a moment before looking at him once more, her features softening again.

It looked like she could use some cheering up as well. "I have been good. Well, except for the new years debacle...and yesterday..." He winced slightly at the thought of the accident at the library. The image of Fisher after getting out of the wall was still fresh in his mind...

"What about you?" Sahar decided to focus on Vixen instead, floating up so that he could sit on one of the branches next to her. Oh! The view from up there was quite nice, it was no wonder she had climbed the tree. "I would ask if you were heartbroken, but you are so gorgeous that I doubt anyone in their right mind would hurt you like that." He hummed lightly, hoping to lighten the mood.

Lyeisander

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:58 pm
User Image

I'm feeling: Mentally Exhausted | I'm with: Sahar | I'm wearing: Adidas Sportswear | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Vixen didn't think she'd run into anyone else this morning and running into one of the people who once attended the barbecue party was definitely unexpected given the circumstances of how many of them had vanished from the city. Tsukasa especially. Zara was so upset, so stricken with grief. Vixen's heart ached for her even up until now. Sahar spoke of his appearance and the fox chuckled under her breath. She thought he looked absolutely adorable the way he'd laugh sheepishly. "Quite. Considering how flawless your skin looked before." her tails swayed gracefully behind her as she leaned forward and propped her chin up upon her elbow, gazing down at him with a devious smile. She looked so much like a fox right then and there. Her features looked so cunning.. so devilish. "..but you don't have anything to worry about. You're still looking your very best." he ran his fingers through his hair and the fox inhaled sharply. How enticing.

At the mention of Esme, she briefly recalled a man around her height with blue locks of hair and a pair of sapphire orbs. His skin pale and smooth. What lovely porcelain features he had. She only ever overheard the conversation Esme had with Alexander and Gideon. How innocent he was. A heart so pure it frightened her. "Ah, Esme. I remember. He was so adorable but it's such a shame I never got to talk to him." she murmured, tapping her fingers gently against the rough surface of the tree branch. "I'm glad I get to talk to you now. I've wanted to but I didn't know how to reach you." countered the fox, shifting her gaze to the passers-by, admiring how carefree they looked as they spoke and laugh without a single care in the world. It was only after he spoke, that her gaze reverted back towards him. Her golden orbs narrowed as he spoke of the new years celebration and the event that struck him yesterday. She didn't ask for the details, knowing full-well it was painful to think of judging by the appearance on his face though she was slightly thrown off guard when the question was directed back towards her. She was tongue tied and at a moment's loss. What was she going to say? She wasn't alright. Not with the memories of her dead fiance haunting her. Not with the things that went out of hand in the past couple of days. By the time she came to realize, Sahar was already up on the branch with her and the fox pushed herself up, allowing him more space. "I've been better. Things are a little hard at the moment but I'll get over it." she answered briefly with downcast eyes, golden orbs well hidden beneath her long lashes.

Her hands reached forward and cupped his cheeks, tilting his head gently to one side and then to the other. With her gaze fixed intently upon his features, she carefully examined him. "You're exhausted, aren't you? Are you sure you're fine?" she asked, eventually lowering her hands in fear that he might feel uncomfortable with her slightly intimate gestures. It was what he said after that made her chuckle ever so slightly. Her cheeks were tinted a light shade of pink that was hardly noticeable. With that, she tucked a stray lock of hair behind her relatively large ears. "Well then, if that's the case, I have you here to shower me with compliments and tell me that you love me, isn't it?" the fox teased, her lips curving into a devious smile as she leaned against the tree trunk. The view was so beautiful and it's such a shame no one really appreciates it. People take things for granted. They always do. So had she.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:52 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Standing under Vixen's intense gaze and being teased by her, it was almost enough to make Sahar melt. It had been a while since he enjoyed a playful back and forth with someone, especially with someone as divine as the fox. The look in those golden orbs sent a thrill through the half-djinn, managing to wash away the gloomy mood that had been plaguing him. Having good company never failed to cheer him up, Sahar was glad that that fact remained true.

"Yes, he was. I wish I had gotten his contact information, it would have been fun to tease him." He hadn't seen the blue haired boy since new year's eve. After what had happened that night Sahar wouldn't be surprised if he had moved back home. It was a shame, he had enjoyed Esme's company as well..."Likewise! I was worried that I would not get a chance to see you again." It was a shame that they hadn't met at a better time for the both of them.

Despite their lighthearted conversation, Vixen seemed so upset. Sahar did not miss pensive silence when he returned her question. Whatever she was going through had to be far worse than what he was dealing with. Looking closer, the shadows under her eyes were darker than his own, how long had she been without sleep? He was considering taking back his question, insisting that she didn't have to answer if it made her uncomfortable, when she finally spoke.

Sahar was never one to be tactful and her answer only made him more curious. He wanted to help the fox, even a little...Before he could say something foolish, he was surprised to feel soft, delicate hands cup his face. A small laugh escaped him as Vixen examined him. The action was surprisingly cute. "I am fine, I assure you! It takes more than a few hours of missed sleep to wear me out." He was quite tired, but that was more mentally than physically. Once he returned home he would probably end up taking a nap. "What about you? You look as though you could use some sleep as well." Judging from her outfit, she must have been exercising earlier, it was surprising to see she still had so much energy.

"Oh!" A quiet gasp escaped Sahar when he noticed a faint flush on Vixen's face. It wasn't much, but it was very charming all the same! "I would be more than happy to do so if that is what you wish. Well, maybe not the 'I love you' part. I am quite taken with you, but it is a bit too early for that, yes?" He winked at her, an inviting smile spreading across his lips. "I could treat you to lunch instead if you want."

Lyeisander

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:47 pm
User Image

I'm feeling: Delighted | I'm with: Sahar | I'm wearing: Adidas Sportswear | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Tease? She chuckled. The fox never thought Sahar would wound up being a playful guy. She had assumed he was the type who'd be more solemn, if anything. It was nice for a change. "I hope we get to run into him one day. He's such a cutie, oh!" a soft squeal escaped her lips as the fox cupped her cheeks in excitement. She loved the idea of meeting up with the few who attended the party even though most of them had moved out of town. What a shame. She could only hope Esme was still around. She lifted her gaze, meeting Sahar's with her own. It was nice to know that the feelings were mutual. "I don't think I'm leaving this city any time soon. I hope you won't, too. It's depressing to have one less company." she stated sheepishly while she toyed with the few cherry blossoms that fell from the tree. Her ears would twitch every time it brushed across them, some would get stuck in her hair but she didn't mind. She enjoyed the scent. The sweet, alluring scent. "It's real pretty, isn't it? The cherry blossoms, the horizon.."

The fox had only stopped worrying about his well-being once he reassured her once more that he was fine. His laugh echoed into her ears and they drooped ever so slightly. How pleasant to the ears. She remained silent, unsure of what she should say until the question was once again, directed back to her. "I could use some sleep actually. My brother's been.. sick lately so I haven't been able to have much sleep as of late." she shifted in her position, keeping her back well hidden and out of sight. She couldn't fully heal the bruise that was inflicted upon her by her sibling, it still left a small bruise on her body. "I should have covered them up, shouldn't I- Sorry for showing you such a sight-" she stated, lifting her fingers up to gently brush against her eye bags.

She gazed on the horizon once more, taking in the beautiful sight of the morning sun. "Oh, aren't you such a gentleman. This world could use a couple more people like you." A soft chuckle escaped her lips as he spoke, surprised that even he had a flirtatious side to him though the wink that followed after.. The fox inhaled sharply, a coy smile slowly curving her lips. "Keep winking at me with that look of yours and I might just to something to you." the fox gently brushed her index finger against his bottom chin, her tails swaying in a strange manner, as if a predator waiting to pounce on its prey.

The gentle breeze blew and this time around, the scent of cherry blossoms made her sneeze. Murmuring a soft "Sorry." as she chuckled over her overly sensitive nose. "My, you sure know how to please a lady, don't you?" the fox teased but eventually she nodded. "I would be more than happy to have lunch with you."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:21 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

It was comforting to hear that Vixen wouldn't be leaving the city. It seemed like most of the people Sahar had first got acquainted with had left, it would be a shame if the same happened to her when they just ran into each other again. "Do not worry, I do not plan on leaving for a while yet!" He planned to stay in the city for another year at least, so it was always nice to have good company. Thus far, Vixen seemed like good company.

Sahar's gaze softened as he watched her play with the cherry blossoms, admiring the way the pale petals contrasted with her dark hair. Vixen looked so striking accented by the blossoms. A soft sigh left the djinn as his attention shifted to the view. "It really is. Thus far, this area is my favorite in town. I am surprised that the trees fair so well in a tropical climate." He hummed in agreement, deciding to leave his interest in the cherry blossoms at that. Partly because Sahar wasn't in the mood to talk about his theories and because he didn't want to bore Vixen.

It went without saying that he didn't want to upset her either.Sahar tilted his head to the side curiously at the mention of a brother, brushing his bangs out of his face when they got in the way. "I did not know you had a brother...You must be a wonderful sister, taking care of him and all. I hope he feels better soon!" Considering this was their first real conversation, it wasn't a surprise that he didn't know about her sibling. He didn't have siblings himself, not that he knew of at least, so he was curious about what the man was like. Was he like his sister, or completely different? If he was related to Vixen Sahar was sure he must be charming as well.

He didn't question her, however, not wanting to risk upsetting her further. "No need to worry; you look as breathtaking as ever. We all have our bad days." His words were nothing but honest and he was tickled by her complement. "You are far too sweet! Like I said before, I doubt anyone could be anything but polite to you." Or, maybe they could be something more. The brunette's simper, coupled with her warning, made his breath hitch for a moment. Perhaps Vixen really would make him melt...

A shiver rushed up his spine as her finger brushed against his chin, a sensual spark lighting golden-brown orbs for a moment. "If that is the case, then I will be sure to continue giving you those looks." Sahar spoke the words in a low purr. Before he could continue, a small gust roused a sneeze out of his companion, and he couldn't help but laugh lightly at the sound. How endearing.

"I do not know anyone who does not appreciate a good meal." Sahar grinned, delighted that she accepted his offer. "I am honored! Is there anywhere you would like to go? The restaurant I work at is located near here and they have wonderful desserts." They might have lost their baker, but the new one was just a talented as Integra.

>>>>> I have: $690.25 // I love: no one // I am: excited, flirty. <<<<<

Lyeisander

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image

I'm feeling: Delighted | I'm with: Sahar | I'm wearing: Adidas Sportswear | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

A year, he says. But a year passes by in a flash doesn't it? It'd go by in the blink of an eye. A decade went by in the blink of an eye for her, what could she expect from a year. Nonetheless, the fox smiled. She couldn't complain. It wasn't as if she was staying for too long either, at least until she has everything under control. Maybe then, she'd move back to Japan, or just disappear from this world. Or maybe she could be what the myths told. A fox that gains its ninth tail can ascend and be on par with the deities. "A year goes by pretty quickly, y'know. I hope you'd still stay in touch after that." she snapped out of her thoughts, her voice gentle as she spoke.

The soft sigh that left his lips caused her to flick her gaze back to the man's enticing golden orbs. His deep, yet sofr voice, how alluring. Every thing about him was unbearable. The way he ran his fingers through his blonde locks. Or maybe it's just her frustrations getting to her. "Isn't it? I prefer the underwater caves above all else. The glistening gems that shone like none other. The way your image reflects on ghe surface of the gem. So raw, so.. heart piercing. So painful yet.. so alluring." countered the fox even though she wasn't asked. She wanted to share something to him, a place so isolated that little to no one knew about. A place so quiet one could he thaeir own thoughts. Vixen gazed at Sahar, a smile playing across her features as she listened to him speak so fondly of cherry blossom trees. "It's quite interesting isn't it. You sound like you've studied a lot on plants." she answered, feeling the soft petals of the cherry blossom, how smooth it was. She took notice of how he brushed his hair out of the way and the fox closed her eyes. So alluring. The next time she revealed her golden orbs was when he spoke of her brother. "He's more unlucky than anything, having to take care of such a baby like me." she chuckled, finding the memories of him nagging at her over every little thing quite amusing to think of. Right now, she missed it more than anything and she could only pray that he'd be fine. That everything would turn out the way it was, living a worry-free life. Just him and her. That's all she needs.

A bad day? A bad week, to be precise. The fox chuckled nonetheless, feeling the warmth upon her cheeks as she was complimented. "..thank you-" she murmured, gently lowering her fingers from her face. Breathtaking, though? So she was told but hearing it from him somehow, it made her feel quite awkwardly pleasant. "Well then, am I worthy enough of your kindnes?" she teased, leaning forward to catch a better glimpse of his face. She retracted her fingers immediately once she took notice of the spark within his golden orbs. A soft gasp escaped her lips and she could feel a soft shudder take over her body. "You're so sly.." she lowered her gaze, her cheeks a light shade of pink. She never thought he was a flirtatious person. The more she spoke to him, the more surprises she got. It was.. amusing. "You're so full of surprises i can't help but wonder what you have in store for me next." countered Vixen as she slowly ran her fingers up his arm, gently brushing up against his skin.

At the mention of desserts though, her demeanor took a complete shift. Her golden orbs glistened, as if the frustratiom that once clouded over them vanished completely. The sweet lingering taste left upon her tongue after she takes a bite. It felt so good, so enjoyable. It felt like good sex. The fox clapsed her hands together, her expressiom filled with nothing but pure excitement. "Desserts sounds great~! It's as if you can read my mind!" she cooed, "I'm looking forward to watching you work, then."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:12 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Vixen had a good point. Already several months had passed and before he knew it a year would be next...However, Sahar had no desire to leave the city until he had at least checked out Mykronos island for himself. "I might stay longer. I must admit, Soleil does have its charms. Even if I decide to leave after a year I will be sure to stay in touch; leaving so many wonderful people like yourself for good would be too heartbreaking!" Besides, one day the djinn might return to the beach. It was a beautiful place, filled with so many different people, and if he didn't find the fruit now he would return for it eventually.

Sahar's interest was piqued when she mentioned underwater caves, listening intently as she recalled the secret spot. He hadn't been to the beach since new years eve and even if he had gone he didn't think he would have discovered such a place; he could not swim after all. Now that she mentioned it, he did remember Zara and Tsukasa disappearing for a time at the barbecue. Perhaps they had gone to the caves during that time. It sounded like a wonderful place and Vixen's description was only made more vivid by the nostalgic look that came about her as she spoke. "It sounds magical, I hope I get to see it someday..."

Just another reason for him to learn how to swim. With the weather warming up, perhaps he could get around to visiting the beach on one of his days off. It seemed like lately, he had just been researching, even if Sahar rarely ended up doing actual research it would be nice to have a proper break. Even though he had tried to not go into detail about the blossoms, it seemed like his passion had been let out. "Well, yes. My father taught me about plants with magical properties when I was little and I have been interested in them ever since! The main reason I came to Soleil was to study the flora actually. I must admit, I have not gotten a chance to look into the cherry blossoms in more detail, but they are an interesting specimen- Ah, but I digress, I will not bore you with the details." He stopped himself, already feeling a bit embarrassed that he had almost gone off on a tangent. It wouldn't be wise to spend the day spouting theories again...

Thankfully their conversation continued to flow somewhat smoothly. Vixen had seemed uneasy when her brother was first brought up, however, she seemed to cheer up as they continued. "I am sure that is not the case." He shared in her laughter, relieved to hear more of it. Sahar didn't know what had had her so upset, but he was glad that he could be of some help by lightening her mood, even if it was only temporary. It warmed Sahar's heart to see her expression soften, to watch as her cheeks darkened as they spoke. Breathtaking was an apt description; be it her words, appearance, or personality Vixen was captivating.

He didn't think that someone as seductive as she had been would fluster, yet she surprised him. Now that was a lovely expression, one he wanted to see more..."I suppose that is a compliment coming from you. I prefer impish, though." The tan skinned male leaned closer, a smirk tugging at his lips until he felt a soft touch on his arm. Goosebumps rose where she caressed, another shutter traveling up Sahar's spine in response. Vixen was so gentle as she teased him. He couldn't help but wonder the rest of her was equally soft...

His fingers twitched slightly where they rested against the branch, itching to reach out and brush against the lovely fox. That desire was swiftly pushed away and replaced by shock as her expression changed completely. Apparently, he had said the magic word, because now she looked like a kid in a candy store. It was disappointing in a way, but also very amusing. Sahar had wanted to cheer her up and it seemed he had succeeded. He never been terribly fond of sweet, so he didn't really care one way or the other about his restaurant's desserts, however, sugar was a sure fire way to give most people a boost in energy.

"I did not take you as someone with a sweet tooth." He hid his mouth behind his hand briefly to stifle a laugh. "I do not know if I am up to working, but I can help you choose the best dessert they have to offer!" Sahar pushed off of the branch so he was floating once more, turning to take one of Vixen's hands in his own. "Shall we? I am sure it will not be the surprise you are hoping for, but I can promise the view from the restaurant is beautiful as well." He brushed his thumb over the top of her hand for a moment, admiring how small and delicate it was compared to his own before leaning forward to press his lips against it softly.

>>>>> I have: $690.25 // I love: no one // I am: excited, flirty. <<<<<

Lyeisander

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:19 am
User Image

A year or not, leave or stay, she was thankful to have come across these few people. She was thankful to have met them, befriend them and even if they were to disappear from this city, she held them within her heart. She held them close to her at all times. Throughout the many centuries, milleniums, she knew all too well what it felt like to lose her friends to the ravages of time. She was familiar with the feeling, she knew it was bound to hit those she cared for yet each time it took its victim, she couldn't help the pain she felt within her heart. "Oh, that's sweet of you to say. Soleil is amazing. Beautiful. To top it off, people like you- I think that's what made me want to stay." she answered. They were kind, accepting and she has met a lot of wonderful people. Her smile gradually softened into a genuine one and she tilted her head backwards and laughed. At the mention of visiting the caves one day, she fell silent and nodded. It's a lovely place, more beautiful than anything she has ever encountered and it was such a shame no one knew of the place yet at the same time, it made her feel relieved somehow. As if she's able to keep it to herself for the time being. As if the place was hers to visit. She felt possessive somehow but she knew it was wrong to feel that way. "It's one of the few places for my small getaway other than this branch right here. That cave's the perfect spot to hide for a short time being, y'know? A place where no one knows, a place all to yourself." she doubts it would stay that way forever, though. Sooner or later, when the word spreads, it'll soon turn onto a tourist attraction and she'd have to give the place up but for now, she wanted to appreciate every inch of it.

seems his passion for plants has started to rub off on her. The fox had always enjoyed listening to people speak of those they take interest it. She genuinely and wholeheartedly enjoyed it. but when he apologized, her gaze was clouded with utter confusion. "No, don't. I enjoy it really, listening to people talking about things they're passionate about. The way their eyes would light up, how their smile would curve their lips without them noticing. How.. real it seems. I enjoy it. So if it's something that you're fond of, please don't hesitate to share it with me. I'd be glad to listen to anything at all." the fox reassured. She wanted them to feel the joy of speaking regarding things they were passionate about. She wanted to learn about their feelings, their emotions. It was something the society lacked. Emotions. Vixen couldn't help but wonder what it was like to have parents, what it was like to be under their guidance. The deity that created both her and her twin were more.. 'teacher' than parent. She never really experienced such a thing and the closest thing to a parent was her twin, Crevan. "What is it like? Having.. parents? What does it feel like?" how many times has she asked this question and receive no answer in return? "You just know.", "It's unexplainable.". How many times has such a subject been brushed off? Laughing it off as if she had never asked in the first place? She wouldn't mind if Sahar didn't explain either, she didn't want to force people to answer questions that were.. hard to answer.

"He complains a lot but I know he loves me nonetheless. So do I. He's just.. like another half of me. I can't quite put a finger on how to explain it." she could feel his emotions, he could feel hers. That sort of way, she supposed but then again, it made no sense to start with so instead, she brushed it off. It surprised Vixen that he took 'sly' as a compliment and it made her laugh. "I'm sure you're a little of both." countered the fox, her hand resting against his arm as he closed the distance between them. Vixen found it hard to move under the stare of his golden orbs and she could only freeze in place, feeling his gaze pierce through her body, as if they saw through her altogether. She couldn't bring herself to tear away from his gaze but in the end, she forced her way out of the situation they were caught up in. He seemed surprise that she has a sweettooth. She loved desserts and before the arrival of her sibling, all she had in her fridge were desserts, ranging from chewable sweets to cakes and tarts. "You won't believe what was in my fridge just a month ago." she laughed, allowing him to take her hand as he.. floated? The fox seemed amazed. How amusing. What was he? She didn't ask. She wanted to know just what else he kept hidden. "I'm certainly looking forward to what the restaurant has to offer." the place where he touched her felt hot, her skin burned and she craved for more when his thumb left her hand. The back of her hand felt cold and she lowered her gaze, hiding the small disappointment that flickered across her eyes in that split second. She jumped when she felt a familiar sensation pressed against her hand, feeling the warmth envelope her being. She stifled her chuckle, eyes locking onto his golden orbs that glowed beneath the soft rays of light. She was captivated by none other than his beauty. His words, his voice. Vixen tightened her grip around his hand, taking notice of how big his hands were compared to hers.

"I'm sure it's amazing. I look forward to it. I leave it to you to show me the way." she answered, placing her free hand against his shoulder, allowing him to bring her down from the branch.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

As vixen continued on about the underwater caves Sahar became more curious about them. She seemed to love them a great deal as much as he would like to visit the caves himself he wondered if it would be better to leave them alone. It wasn't like the half-djinn could swim to begin with and he didn't want to ruin one of the places she called her own. Maybe Sahar could visit the caves some other time, he would be returning to the town one day after all.

He blinked, clearly caught off guard as Vixen insisted that she would like to hear talk about his passion more. It was a tad embarrassing to think that he made such a face, but he understood how charming it would be. Watching someone talk about something they felt strongly about could be enchanting in its own right. "I am relieved to hear that. I know not everyone is interested in plants and I tend to get ahead of myself when I find a subject that interests me, so I imagine it could becoming tiring to some. If you would be interested in listening to my research I would be more than happy to tell you about it, granted that you share anything you are interested in as well." Vixen was an interesting lady, it would be nice to hear more about her. Despite how young she looked she had an air of maturity about her, as though she was wise beyond her years, surely anything she had to say was worth listening to.

"Huh?" Sahar found himself surprised once more when she brought up parents. Did she...not have parents of her own? It wouldn't be impossible, there were people without parents after all. It was an odd question, but not one he wouldn't answer. He stared at her for a moment as he considered what to say, then started to speak carefully. "Well, I only have one parent and he is not my parent by birth, yet he was kind enough to take me in. He treated me as his own, so I have never thought of him as anything but my father. If I had to say what it feels like...I suppose it is comforting. We do not always get along, however, I have never doubted the love that Raheem has for me. I know that no matter what I choose to do with my life he will support me and if things to not work out I have a place to return to." He admitted, a nostalgic smile tugging at his lips.

Sahar began to relax, his expression softening as he turned his gaze back to the park and those passing by. "To be honest, I did not leave home for the longest time because I did not want to leave him behind. I am only here now because he insisted that I follow my dreams. I talk to him every week yet I still miss him dearly." Sahar knew that his father was fine on his own, though, ever time they talked the man sounded happy for him. He wondered if having a sibling was similar to having a parent. It sounded like a sibling was someone who cared and supported for one in the same way. "Having a sibling sounds nice." He commented with a small laugh. It sounded as thought Vixen had a good relationship with her brother, at least.

Seeing the fair skinned brunette freeze under his gaze made Sahar feel a little giddy. He didn't imagine he would have such an effect on Vixen. He had made her blush faintly, so could he make her turn a deeper red? It was a tempting thought, however, it was brushed aside in the face of her excitement over the prospect of sweets. Seeing her eyes light up and the uncontrolled smile that appeared on her face was amusing in its own right. Sahar had already gotten to see quite a few of her expression so far, but with each new one, he wanted to see more. "Do not tell me you have lived off of nothing but sweets." He nearly gaped at the thought.

If he hadn't heard it straight from Vixen herself he wouldn't have believed she loved desserts so much. Sahar hoped that the restaurant met her expectations, he certainly thought their food was wonderful, however, he didn't care much for sweets. Either way, he would do his best to make sure Vixen enjoyed herself. Mirth shown in his eyes when he caught her jump in response to his kiss and he didn't try to hide his grin. Outlined by the morning line, surrounded by pale blossoms and her own tails, Vixen was an otherworldly sight. Sahar was thankful that they had met each other by chance that morning.

"You are in good hands, I assure you!" He stated proudly, moving his other hand to her waist to help steady her as he pulled her from the branch. Floating was second nature to the djinn, he hardly noticed most of the time he began to use his powers. On the other hand, making another person float took more focus. Sahar floated them both to the ground gently, quietly proud of himself for not feeling worn out once they reached the grass. MediumSeaGreen He was reluctant to pull away from her, yet he did, although he kept one hand over the small of her back as they walked. Thankfully, they were close to Taste of Italy, so there was no way for him to get lost.

-Exit-

>>>>> I have: $690.25 // I love: no one // I am: excited. <<<<<

yo punny nut

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:14 pm
User Image

She was glad Sahar agreed to talk to her regarding the topics of plants. It wasn't everyday she gets to hear people talk so passionately regarding such a subject. In fact, this was new to her. She has met several people who were fond of it but never one as passionate as he. It was certainly entertaining to hear it in a whole new perspective. "I don't think I'd ever get tired listening to someone speak of something so fondly. There's just something about them- something that keeps me from looking away, if it makes any sense to you." countered the fox. She has witnessed too many people who stopped talking halfway through their sentences once they realized the other person wasn't listening. It was painful to see their disappointed expression and she knew it was equally painful for them to be ignored. She didn't want anyone to feel that way. She didn't want anybody to be left out though when he asked her to share her interests, the fox could only laugh. What is her interest exactly? She paused. Nature. The world. The answer to her existence though she knew full-well she wouldn't be finding that answer any time soon. "I like visiting places no one goes. The wild, the jungle- abandoned places, even. It might appear frightening to some but to me, it's beautiful. I can only ever visit places that aren't too populated with humans since.." the fox gently caressed her tails, her fingers brushing through her soft fur as a look of disappointment flashed across her eyes. "..since I can't keep my tails hidden for a long period of time. There's bound to be people who can't accept different races-" Vixen smiled nonetheless despite the hurt she felt in her chest when she recalled each their expressions when they witness such a sight. Some amazed, some horrified. The latter half won by a long shot, though.

Surprised dawned upon his chiseled features when her question regarding his parents were brought up. Was it taboo? Was she not supposed to ask such a thing? The fox looked away, assuming he, too would brush off this topic but much to her surprise, he answered her. It made the fox feel even more guilty when he mentioned that he wasn't taken care of by his birth parents but at the same time, it made the fox feel relieved that she had found someone similar to her. "I-.. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." but to listen to him speak so fondly of his caretaker, it made the fox feel a little envious. Sure, Inari guided them to where they are now, giving them lessons on life, teaching them the way of living but what she wanted was to feel the love of a parent and she's still hoping up until this day that Inari would at least pat her head, scratch her by the ears or at least tell her she did a good job whenever she achieved her goals. She took notice of the nostalgic smile that slowly curved his lips and smiled at the sight. It was a pleasant feeling, wasn't it? "That must be nice, having a home to return to." countered the fox unconsciously and covering her lips as soon as she realized what she had said. She chuckled to cover up for the little awkward tension she created as she caressed her left ring finger. There was something that reassembled a scar, a mark that reassembles a ring on her finger. "Both my brother and I. We're created from a part of the deity himself whether it be a hair strand or anything else. So technically, we're not real if you think about it in some sick, twisted way. Crevan's the closest thing to a parent. I know how tiring it is to play both the parenting roles so I try to do the same for him, too." she gazed upon her finger and she pursed her lips ever so slightly. "I've lost my home once. I'm not going to lose it again." Vixen spoke in an inaudible tone, not meant for anyone to listen to other than herself. She balled her hand into a fist, keeping her ring finger out of sight. It was still painful to look at despite all these centuries that passed. Now, with her brother in the state he's in, if it keeps up, it wouldn't be long until she's the only one left.

Sahar spoke of a man called Raheem and she can only assume he's the parent the djinn spoke of. The fox chuckled, finding it nice to be able to talk to them every once in a while but she, too, understood that no matter how long you spend talking to them, the moment they leave, you begin to miss them. She fell silent, her smile softening slightly in the process as her golden orbs took in his expression. It was so calm, so nostalgic. So.. soft. Was it nice having a sibling? "It's nice, knowing someone's there, knowing someone loves you. They're your world and you're theirs. You just sort of.. depend on each other, you know? He's the only home I have." the fox smiled, a heartwarming feeling clouding her chest though at the same time, she could feel the burden weighing down upon her shoulders. She gazed far beyond the horizon, zoning out for a split second, taking in the beautiful sight, the soft rays of light. When he spoke once more, she could sense the surprise and amazement within his tone of voice. Her golden irises flicked towards him, laughing almost instantly at such a priceless expression. "I do eat proper meals, I promise you that. It's just that desserts take up a big portion, that's all." She didn't mind if he didn't believe her. Not many believed how she survived all these years without having diabetes whatsoever. Vixen didn't know either. Was it because she's a kitsune? Unless every thing was inflicted upon Inari instead? No, that's impossible.

Vixen turned away at the sight of his grin when his lips touched the back of her hand. The amusement in his eyes frustrates her. It was frustrating how he was able to pull out such reactions out of her. Be it a fox or not, Vixen was still a woman. She'd fluster every now and then. Unwilling to let it slide, in return, she pulled his hand towards her lips, brushing them across his fingers ever so slightly. His fingers were slender and long and Vixen was captivated by what beautiful hands he had. She pulled her gaze away from him and settled with downcast eyes, hiding her golden orbs underneath her thick lashes. Not before long, she felt herself lift off from the branch, feeling the soothing feeling of floating in mid air. When her feet touched the ground, an unamused expression clouded her features in an instant. "I would appreciate it if you were just a little shorter. Why is everyone so tall!" the fox huffed but even so, she was unable to suppress the overflowing excitement of receiving her dessert. The hand on her back startled her but she eased into his touch some how. When was the last time she was so gently treated? When was the last time she felt such gentleness from another person? In forever, maybe. The fox smiled, deciding not to think of such depressing thoughts as she made her way towards the establishment, anticipating just what sort of desserts they have to offer.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games