Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Cuppypie

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:20 pm
Hey guys! My reality name is Lacey and I live in sunny Florida. I'm very obsessed with anime, zombie movies, anything referring to Japanese culture, sushi, guitar hero, and drawing. I heart drama, teking, singing, dancing, musicals, and fairs. I would like to earn a kiki kitty in the near future....if u want to donate, cool, but I'm having fun trying to earn it myself...if I would save enough gold...LOL! sweatdrop Right now, I am questing for my red tint glasses for my cute lil' avi person, and can't wait to chat with you guys! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:35 pm
Nothing like a friendly invite to get me started at checking something out. I came, I saw, and I liked -- so I joined. Thank you. biggrin

I've been a Gaia citizen for about a month. I don't really know anyone here to talk to more than once or twice, but I'm hoping to make some friends. confused

I'm 22 and I live in South Carolina, USA. Yeah - I'm a Southern Gal and say 'y'all' to often. rolleyes

I started looking at the Marketplace about a week ago and I've had lots of fun with it. My favorite part so far is looking and buying from the listings that have like 2 to 5 minutes left. My watch list doesn't work, so it's like -- did I win, did I win?? whee

OK and yes, I'm very much a fruitloop. 4laugh  

Murderess of Love

gs_gsd

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:10 pm
ive been on gaia... O_< not even 10 months
XD
and im already pretty addicted...
probably the marketplace, i want almost everything and anything on gaia

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:24 pm
my name is tyler i live in cali ive been on gaia about a year and a halfUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

me i is

addsk8

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:14 am
well hope u get that biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:05 pm
Hi... My name is John, and I live in Texas. I joined Gaia a little over a year ago at the nudging of a friend of mine, but I haven't been able to do anything with it, so I'm just now getting started... xp

I'm into anime, movies, scifi, and swing dancing... heart The last is pretty much an addiction. I've also done ballroom and latin, but there's just something about swing!! xd If there's anyone out there that suffers similar addictions, feel free to PM me -- I like meeting people with similar interests! cool

I was invited to the guild by Living Ink, and am looking forward to getting involved. Bear with me, though... I'm still a bit new... sweatdrop  

Desslock

princess4ever1128

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:25 pm
Hi! My name is princess4ever1128!
But my real name, check out my profile and PM me!
Anyways, i just joined this guild!
And my goal is to...
1. get my dream avi!(so close!)
2. get a kiki kitty!
3. get a better avi!  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:44 pm
I'm dead in side.
See RoseCult5763 on youtube.com for more info.

_Hinata_Mule_

lovedstorm

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:59 am
If I've posted in here before I have no clue but hey, here I am again if I have. :]

My name is Nicole but I hate it ecause my uncle always makes up stupid rhymes to go with it. My friends call me Coco but I have loads of nick names
(Ice , Storm , Coco , Nicky Noo ect.) People call me Storm on here. NEVER call me Nicky or Nikki or I will hate you forever.
I have blueish grey eyes and many people say they are my best feature, leaving the question : Blue or grey?
I have long brown hair which always changes. It is either straight, curly, wavy or another. It never stays one way. It does it itself, I don't have to use curlers ect. It's getting cut before I go on holiday *Cries*
I love my cats
(Noodles and Rosie) and I rise horses often. I was offered one but not allowed it. *Sob*.
...I'm not fat.
I like drawing.
That's all you need to know.
OH! I live in London. ^^
Cya!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:54 pm
Hm lets see. My nickname is Allison (not even close to my real name), I live in New York and I like surfing the internet and drawing and reading.

I'm not really questing for anything, I kind of like my avatar the way it is. And this might sound weird but it's like I get a freakin high off of Gaia Marketplace. Seriously. It's like the most fun I've had in a loong time. Right next to playing SOLO.  

hatlesschild

Wicked Minx

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:04 am
"Won't you make a secret? 瞳から。。。"

"Hello, everyone. My name is Cinnamon, I am twenty-two years old, and I have been on Gaia since 2004. After my original account was hacked, though, I moved, and have since had a couple different accounts. I hope to stop switching so frequently so that I can actually enjoy the time I have on Gaia. Um... Right now, I'm hoping to earn either a Ninja Band or Horns of the Demon. I guess that's it. If you want to know more, feel free to PM me."

"。。。あふれる meaning, ささやく love!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:12 am
Hey everyone ^_^

I'm 16 1/2 and from Scotland and I was invited to the guild so I joined smile

Lets see... in 'real life' I like drawing, writing, messing around on computers (I'm on a computer course at college just now - due to finish in June), and fencing (swordfighting).

I'm basically in the marketplace to earn as much money as I can from the things I don't want, to make a profit, and finally complete my dream avis ^^ Right now I'm going for two winter roses and doing pretty well - half way there! biggrin

Can't think of much else just now - but feel free to add me as a friend or whatever ^^  

TylinaVespart

MadHatter507

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:55 pm
i like music and .... like AFI and metal biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:55 pm
My name is Ryuho, and the marketplace is my mommy....

Gotcha.

But I do love the marketplace. However, since I've just joined today, I don't really have much gold to do a lot of exchanging. Ah well. I'll work out a plan, as I always do, because that's another one of my passions. I'm a plan-and-list kind of guy, see.
Well, nice to meet you folks, and thanks for inviting me to your guild!  

Ryuho-sensei

arki_temple

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:22 pm
I'm Arki...I'm funny, I love to hang out with friends, i ABSOLUTELY <3 rp!

I love music! Music = Life.
Favorite bands: Tenacious D, A7X, Coheed and Cambria, Cradle of Filth, Marylin Manson, Dragonforce, and Dj Unk

I love to look nice. I'm very weird about the way I look and what I say...I'm not sure why, but it's comforting to look nice.

And, lastly, I love donations! It helps with my questing.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games