Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:25 pm
"I guess you could try, but maybe you should tell a teacher instead. They might know what's going on, something similar could have happened in the past."

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image

"I am so sorry Students I was asleep, What happened is there memory loss?" Madame Lavande said, She was terribly sorry for not being available sooner.
Patient log pg 50, post 5.

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image*Just then Professor Aurora came through the double doors of the Hospital Wing with the stretcher still pulling the way.* "Hello, Madame Lavande. I seem to have broken both of my ankles, I feel down the spiral staircase heading up to the Astronomy Tower. I don't seem to be very good my my ankles do I?" *Professor Aurora said with a laugh at the end. You could tell that she was in pain from the look on her face though.*

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:10 pm
Amber turns to Madame Lavande, "Well I don't think there was memory loss, but some strange curse was put on me. You see, I am highly convinced that I will be a seventh year again next term, but I am not failing any classes, so that is very odd." She thinks about it for a second then something she heard about a while ago pops in her head. "Wait a second, hasn't that Gryffindor, Kitty, been a seventh year for many terms now? How did that happen?"

Stardust Disaster
Crew

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:45 pm
"hmm i will let the teachers know instead of helping find the person...."*returns after a few minutes in time to hear amber's question* "hmm didnt she get cursed as well?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image*While still laying on the levitating stretcher she overhears the conversation between Amber and James.* "Kitty isn't cursed. She just refers to coming back here every year as a 7th year, as a curse."

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:16 am
[[Actually, there is a curse. We (Summer, cocosam, etc) started an rp about it once but everyone got too busy to finish so it died.]]  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:37 am
User Image

"There is not much I can do about curse damage, I can ail your pains" As she said that she notice Professor Aurora come in on a stretcher. " I will be right back I need to tend to the Professor."
Madame Lavande walks up to the professor and offers her a calming potion, and pain relieving potion. She then cast a bone mending spell that healed the professors ankles. "You will need to rest here till tomorrow for the bones to mend properly, Professor"

Turning back to the students "All I will be able to do is help you get restfull sleep until we know what happened to you, here is a sleep potion take a sip of it at night to get restful dreamless sleep. I would advise you seeking out the headmaster on this he would know more on curse damage than I do"
Patient log pg 50, post 5.

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:18 pm
User Image"Thank you Madame Lavande. Okay, if I must stay I will."*Turns to Amber and James again*
"I don't believe in the curse myself but, I will say that something strange does seem to be happening with our 7th years. James, how many times have you been a 7th year now?"

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:05 am
Kitty walked in as Tina was talking, "So someone else was cursed again? Was it you, Amber? And you were gone for a few terms, Tina, so I guess who or whatever's going on couldn't follow you. Which would be a clue if, you know, we had more than one clue."  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:04 am
User Image"Well maybe it would help if we knew how the curse started. How did you know you were cursed Kitty?" *Professor Aurora turned to Madame Lavande* "It's been a day, can I get up and walk around now, Madame Lavande?"

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:00 am
User Image

"Yes you're in the cleared to go." Turns to the others "well could it have been a student or a staff member? We need to figure that out as well if this is curse. "
Madam Lavande walked about the wing cleaning while participating in the conversationPatient log pg 50, post 5.

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image"Thank you Madame Lavande." *Turns back to the to others but, she continued to stay in the Hospital Wing and talk to the others, even though she was free to go.*

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:31 pm
After getting a good nights rest from the potion, Amber sits up. Turning to Kitty, she says, "Yes, it was me." She nods, feeling a lot better about the situation knowing that she wasn't the only one it had happened too. "I personally, highly doubt it was a staff member or student, but I could be wrong." Getting up, Amber asks Madam Lavande, "Would you like me to go see the headmaster now?"

Stardust Disaster
Crew

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:20 am
"professor next year will be the 2nd time i have been a7th year
although i stayed a 6th year 2 times was gone for a year after my 3rd year came back and finished my 3 year again then got all my years up to now but i was working on a potion and it blew up in my face ever since i havent been able to go to the next year even with passing grades"

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff