Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:42 pm
Sora then smiles a quick smile and says"sure!'she says playfully her demonic black eyes that were once shy looking were filled with playfillness as she jumped in and splashed Seilene biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:45 pm
Seilene chuckled and got up to sit on a rock. She shook the water from her fur, "well sora i hope to get to know you better..." She smiled.  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:51 pm
Looking up where Seilene jumped Sora got out of the water and shook herself then her stomach growled she looked at Seilene and asked "Do you want to go on a hunt with me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:27 am
Rose jumped out and disapeared. When she came back she had a deer in her mouth. She dropped it and sat down, "Eat," was the only syllable she said.  

iconstonedragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:49 pm
Seilene watched Rose then laid down, "I think she did the hunting for us." Seilene snickered. Seilene yawned then turned back to Sora, "Hey, when I jumped in the first time.... who yelped?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:34 pm
"Thnx Rose!'Sora says quitely and quickly and takes a bite....after she was done chewing she said,"It was a grey wolf but she ran to quickly in the forest for me to get a close look at her,why do you ask?"  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:51 pm
Seilene looked to the sky, "I've never heard a wolf yelp when water splashed them before,so I was curious." Seilene looked back down at Sora, "It was a grey wolf you say?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:54 pm
"Yes and I think she had yellow eyes"Sora says calmly
(I think it was yellow eyes right if I'm wrong then just replace yellow with her color of eyes.....sry sweatdrop )  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:56 pm
Seilene looked surprised, "Yellow..." She climbed down from her rock and trotted to Sora, "which way did they go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:59 pm
Sora looked at Seilene confused"She went west....if you are going to go after her do you want me to go with u?" confused  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:18 pm
Seilene smiled, "you can come if you want. I think I may know the wolf so i'm going to get a better look."She then started to trot off westward.

About an acre away from the falls, Arkanna stopped to rest at a tall oak tree, she let out a huff , then laid down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:24 pm
"K I'll come!!!!!"Sora says and follows Seilene......then all of a sudden Sora stops....."Seilene STOP!!!!!I smell another wolf heading our way!!!"Sora yells

Hero slowly trotting to the falls smells 3 wolfs ahead of him the grey she wolf and 2 others,he comes out of the undergrowth to come face to face with a black and blood red she wolves "Great" he mumbles quitly to himself

(YAY!!!!We get to meet Hero and Arkanna all at the same time!!!!*throws graffiti* heart )  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:31 pm
Seilene stops and turns to Sora then back just in time to come face to face with a male. She quickly takes a step back, but noticing the males mood she starts on her way again. Getting afew feet behind the male, Seilene turns to Sora, "You comin' or not?"

Arkanna starts to smell a familiar scent and two others. She gets up and looks around, "Seilene?" she says quietly. Turning towards the falls she heads back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:37 pm
"Oh Sorry!!!!Comin!"Sora says taking one last good look at him....not noticing the wolfs scent ahead of her

'I wouldn't go that way.......if you don't want to meet a grey she wolf with yellow eyes...."Hero says turning to the 2 she wolves while sitting down  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:43 pm
Seilene turns to the male, smiling, "Well now that I'm absolutely sure she's down there.... I guess we'll go." Seilene laughs and starts back on her way.

Arkanna, now sure of the scent, started walking to the falls faster, "She's there! i can smell her!" She started to get excited.
((Arkanna is kinda only nice to Seilene confused You'll find out why xp ))  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games