Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:30 pm
Oh, they're out now razz  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:38 pm
All I can say is NITEMARE ANKLETS at last! burning_eyes  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:38 pm
Af Mas
Oh, they're out now razz

And look very very interesting. I know the Kitsune fans out there will be loving the multi-tails.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:41 pm
Krissim Klaw
All I can say is NITEMARE ANKLETS at last! burning_eyes

Yeah, that one was a supprise and infact people have been asking for them for a long time.

Funny thing is, there aren't angelic anklets. razz The WINGED anklets were never part of the angelic set, but had to do with the Olypimic themed items.

Selene Aries

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:49 pm
User Image

*sits happily* I don't care that I missed last month's, I'm quite content with these. ^__^

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:00 pm
I know, everyone who disliked the idea of nitemare anklets would bring that up. I don't blame people that get it mixed up though cause the winged anklets look like angelic items (white/gold).

<.< Perhaps I overdid the nitemare outfit a wee bit...  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:08 pm
I feel pretty. 3nodding

Oh, know, I like the demonic anklets. cool I think they have a lot of style and potential. Going to use them on my male avi though, I tend to focuss more on a more angelic feel for this one.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:09 pm
Krissim Klaw
I know, everyone who disliked the idea of nitemare anklets would bring that up. I don't blame people that get it mixed up though cause the winged anklets look like angelic items (white/gold).

<.< Perhaps I overdid the nitemare outfit a wee bit...
User Image

You look awesome, as usual~ I invested in last months eyes (had to have.. just had to) but I'm thinking of the mertail to get a more.. scaley look. Dunno if I want to though.. I need to go try it out I guess.

User Image  

Lady Cobra Smirk

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:43 pm
Dammit. Didn't pay for my items in time. Oh well, I'm sending them a check tomorrow. Manda's letter will be amongst them.

I'm catching hell from my aunt about my bank account being overdrawn and sending twenty dollars to Gaia last time and how it's all a big waste of money. I realize that. I'm not stupid. But donation items are fun, even if they aren't real.

What do you think? Should Gaia at least send us a letter back, saying "Thanks for Donating, have some stickers." or something? Something to make it at least fair? Something tangible for something tangible?  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:45 pm
There we go. I think these demonic wings work out a lot better than the angelic looking ones.

Now if we could just get a pair of real angel and demon wings for the back. sweatdrop

Artemis Vulpes

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:04 pm
Nah. We're donating, they're giving something back already. Any more than that is greedy.

~Twirls~ I can keep my Egyptian items and still have a nifty outfit!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:14 pm
- Everto Sanitas -
Nah. We're donating, they're giving something back already. Any more than that is greedy.

~Twirls~ I can keep my Egyptian items and still have a nifty outfit!

But they AREN'T giving us anything. The items aren't real, they can't be used for anything except our avatars......why should we donate when we don't get anything real in return?  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:27 pm
FogSage

But they AREN'T giving us anything. The items aren't real, they can't be used for anything except our avatars......why should we donate when we don't get anything real in return?

That's just a part of the game. X3 Besides, you forget you also get banner free access when you donate. As well, thanks to the donations they are able to help pay to keep the servers running and ever expanding as well as pay their staff to create ever new things for use to play around with.

In the end, you are paying for the man hours gone into creating the items and upkeeping the site.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:32 pm
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

That's just a part of the game. X3 Besides, you forget you also get banner free access when you donate. As well, thanks to the donations they are able to help pay to keep the servers running and ever expanding as well as pay their staff to create ever new things for use to play around with.

In the end, you are paying for the man hours gone into creating the items and upkeeping the site.

I'm paying them for a handful of pixels I can't even touch, the hiding of banners I never even click on, and for them to keep the site running?

I think I'm getting scammed. =_= Auntie was right....I'm a moron.  

FogSage

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:47 pm
Fog-- For once, I'm angry at you. Please, shut up.

You're not paying anyone. You're donating. That's what it's called. There's a difference between paying and donating. I don't donate to the site because I don't have the money to. Gaia is being kind and giving back to the community because we donate to them. They don't have to do anything they don't want to; they don't have to give back to us. But they do because we're kind and we support them.

It's not a 'pay for service', it's a nice thought on both sides.

To bring this back on subject, I wish the we had kitsune ears or some such to match the tails; but the items are hot as is!

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games