Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:26 pm

im just goina have a drink from that pond *shadow smiles and then takes a drink from the pond*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:35 pm

Dru finished of her meal and looked around. Everything seemed to be quiet and still. She wanted some excitment to happen...

Canae

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:16 pm

* Branwen layed down lazily under the tree. She didn't really take a nap but felt tired enough to. She watched Shadow walk to the pond for a drink. "I'm thirsty too." Branwen jumped up and skipped over for a drink. She saw duck swimming in the water. She watched it. . .and pounces for it. "Your mine ducky!" she said hungrily.*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:07 pm

*starts walking up the mountain* whoa god i gots quite a while before i make it to the top

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:44 pm

*continues to walk up the mountain suddenly there's a rumble and shuicho looks up* oh crap eather there's a meteor shower today or that's an avelanche and they seem to be racing.......twords me!!!!*shuicho then runs back down the mountain trying to out-race the boulders* o crap i don't think i'll make it!!*shuicho sees a cave not to far down the mountain and he runs down to it and ducks in*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:17 pm

* Oh my goodness Shadow! Did you see that rock slide over at the mountain. Umm, I'm gonna make sure everyone's okay. She spreaded her wings and flew into the air. "I'll be back Shadow!" She flew into the direction of the rock slide. "Hello! Anyone hurt? Anyone trapped?" she yelled about looking down for anyone. "Just give a howl. Hopefully, you can. she said looking about for anyone." *

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:06 am

princessLunaBlueWolf
* Oh my goodness Shadow! Did you see that rock slide over at the mountain. Umm, I'm gonna make sure everyone's okay. She spreaded her wings and flew into the air. "I'll be back Shadow!" She flew into the direction of the rock slide. "Hello! Anyone hurt? Anyone trapped?" she yelled about looking down for anyone. "Just give a howl. Hopefully, you can. she said looking about for anyone." *
"hello can you here me, i'm stuck in the cave and can't get out"*shuicho yelled hearing a voice outside his prision*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:41 pm

alchemist473
princessLunaBlueWolf
"hello can you here me, i'm stuck in the cave and can't get out"*shuicho yelled hearing a voice outside his prision*
hey everybody I hear someone in this cave *punches rocks hey alchemist*

flame red wolf

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:45 pm

flame red wolf
alchemist473
princessLunaBlueWolf
hey everybody I hear someone in this cave *punches rocks hey alchemist*
"shhhh it's shuicho. i had to change my name because of somthing i did along long time ago."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:04 am

* Branwen landed making her wings disappear before the others wolves notice. Branwen realizes another came to Shuicho's rescue. "I've seen you before. Your names Flame? Right?" she said asking the estrange rescurer. " You always seem to be there at the right time." she said smiling. She walked toward Shuicho. " Umm are you okay? Any injuries? I saw that rock slide from below and hurried to make sure no one was caught under it all." she said concerned *.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:28 am

princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen landed making her wings disappear before the others wolves notice. Branwen realizes another came to Shuicho's rescue. "I've seen you before. Your names Flame? Right?" she said asking the estrange rescurer. " You always seem to be there at the right time." she said smiling. She walked toward Shuicho. " Umm are you okay? Any injuries? I saw that rock slide from below and hurried to make sure no one was caught under it all." she said concerned *.
"i'm not totaly sure i know i'm okay but i can't move my back legs and i can't see behind me. i think they might be stuck under a boulder, branwen"*shuicho started getting frantic and tried flying out but he was stuck and wearing himself out*"ahhh, this isn't good"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:07 pm

* "Shuicho,please calm down. I will help you. Just promise after you won't make fun of me." She closed her eyes lifting the boulders around Shuicho placing them else where. She walked toward him. She touched his him with her paw. His body glowed healing him from all injuries. She was a little tired doing so. She collapse smiling at him. "I'm okay. I just need rest. A moment."*

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:08 am

princessLunaBlueWolf
* "Shuicho,please calm down. I will help you. Just promise after you won't make fun of me." She closed her eyes lifting the boulders around Shuicho placing them else where. She walked toward him. She touched his him with her paw. His body glowed healing him from all injuries. She was a little tired doing so. She collapse smiling at him. "I'm okay. I just need rest. A moment."*
"thanks branwen, that was realy nice. hey flame, why don't you give me a hand flying branwen back home"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:08 pm

Dru walked around the den trying to see f there was anything she could do. She the presence of new wolves but was scared to meet them. Could this be the rest of the pack?...

Canae

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:33 pm

"hey you guys smell that? it smells like a new wolf it's the same scent i smelt when i entered this cave"*shuicho said urgently*
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games