Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:05 am
Babe_In_Black1881
"no 2 pushups 1 bite 3nodding "

"Alright..." Getting himself ready to do push-ups was going to be tricky seeing as how, now been laying in the snow for quite some time, his body had started to go numb and he couldn't feel his fingers, half way up his arm and his feet. Giving a quick shake of both hands he set them back down in the bitter cold and pushed on the ground slowly lifting his body up. Arms shaking, breath quick and harsh, he dropped himself back on the ground and rested to catch his breath. "One..." He managed to huff out.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:15 am
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
"no 2 pushups 1 bite 3nodding "

"Alright..." Getting himself ready to do push-ups was going to be tricky seeing as how, now been laying in the snow for quite some time, his body had started to go numb and he couldn't feel his fingers, half way up his arm and his feet. Giving a quick shake of both hands he set them back down in the bitter cold and pushed on the ground slowly lifting his body up. Arms shaking, breath quick and harsh, he dropped himself back on the ground and rested to catch his breath. "One..." He managed to huff out.
"gees at this rate your gunna like die before yo uget to 3"she let out a laugh and finished her ot coco, snapping her fingersand making teh thermus mug thing disapear.  

Babe_In_Black1881

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:18 pm
Heart walked along the snow covered ground. Her tail drooped behind her as she hung her head low. She knew it was almost time for her pup to be delivered. Maybe not this week but soon. She was scared and still had not come to a decision of what to do. Her breath slowly fogged up in front of her as the snow cracked slightly under her weight.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:22 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart walked along the snow covered ground. Her tail drooped behind her as she hung her head low. She knew it was almost time for her pup to be delivered. Maybe not this week but soon. She was scared and still had not come to a decision of what to do. Her breath slowly fogged up in front of her as the snow cracked slightly under her weight.
aubrianna was laying down when she caught hearts scent, sh eslowly got up and follow finallt catching up with her she noticed her condition, she silently sent out her power to heart checking her, after a few minutes she withdrew it"hello heart"  

Aubrianna

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:29 pm
"Hey Aubrianna..." Heart replied solemnly. Heart glanced at her and forced a smile as she continued to walk. She sat down next to the shore of the lake beneath a bare tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:31 pm
"what is bothering you heart , unfortunatally you cant hide it from me you are worried ..... you have reason to...." she out loud then muttered the last part under her breath  

Aubrianna

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:42 pm
"Think about the difference between our pregnancies Aubrianna..." Heart said as she looked at trhe frozen water. "You are right Aubrianna i am worried."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:47 pm
she looked down sadly and nuzzled heart comfortingly, should I tell her..she tought to herself"heart...what Im about to tell you could decide on whether your ready adn planned or not....."she paused for a moment " as I walked up to you I used my powers and I now know things......and I would like to tell you...but I want you decide on whether you want to know or not." she sat down and waited for her decision  

Aubrianna

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:50 pm
"Tell me anything...it can't kill" Heart said as she laid down in the snow. It melted into a puddle around her by the heat of her fur and she was now wet and cold. She stood up and shook off the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:56 pm
She looked at her again and took a breath"You will be giving birth either today, tommorow, or the day after. or in other words within the naxt two days. But it is a male, and I dont think youll be suprized to know that he has his fathers powers.."she watched her carfully letting thing soak in  

Aubrianna

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:01 pm
"How can you know these things?" Heart asked."Well then I am to deceide sooner. I have no clue what to do." Heart jumped into the tree. The weak branch cracked a little bit but it stayed fixed to the tree. Heart growled not at Aubrianna but because she was angry.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:04 pm
Wolfs Heart
"How can you know these things?" Heart asked."Well then I am to deceide sooner. I have no clue what to do." Heart jumped into the tree. The weak branch cracked a little bit but it stayed fixed to the tree. Heart growled not at Aubrianna but because she was angry.
she watched her " I am not quite sure how I know these things, it my powers and I do not fully understand them, Im sorry I do not wish to burden you, you once loved drave, you must love this pup..."  

Aubrianna

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:11 pm
Heart turned and looked down at Aubrianna. She growled once again but this time at Aubrianna. "Obviously your powers do not allow you to know all. I've never loved Drave... I went with him because of some stupid rules I had been taught when I was a pup... and now this... he is gone... why have it..." Heart turned away. "I love sky..." she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:17 pm
she had difficulty supressing the fierce growl in her throut"do not snap at me, I have done nothing to you."her voice was shaking slightly, then calming herself" I have tried to help you, and I wil help as much as I can, I will care for the pup untill I can find it another home or its old enough to be on its own, It will never know it was yours  

Aubrianna

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:20 pm
Heart nodded her head. A fierce glare that had been on her face had withered. "So it may be then..." Heart said quietly covering up her anger. Heart rubbed her belly with her paw. And looked away off into the distance.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games