Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:01 am
lol
my computer would die if I tried to download any episodes...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:02 am
Reprieve
The Naruto anime I bought came in the mail yesterday! *smiles* It's so cool! lol.

yay!  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:05 am
Reprieve
lol
my computer would die if I tried to download any episodes...

mine too. In another week or so I'll be able to borrow up to the current episode from a friend xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:09 am
It freaked me out how many episodes they crammed on one disk... but I'm not complaining! lol

Zrana, do you think I should set up a "Rules/FAQ announcement for the guild to have? It's getting quite tirirng with all these threads having the same question... lol  

Reprieve
Captain

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:13 am
I really want to learn Japanese now! lol

Those subtitles can get really weird sometimes... lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:13 am
Good mornin~  

Izchi
Crew

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:17 am
Reprieve
It freaked me out how many episodes they crammed on one disk... but I'm not complaining! lol

Zrana, do you think I should set up a "Rules/FAQ announcement for the guild to have? It's getting quite tirirng with all these threads having the same question... lol

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe have it in one of the already established threads, either one of the stickies or the announcement thread. Just add a "READ FIRST" to the thread title.

I could edit my post in announcements if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:17 am
So, should I make a Rules/FAQ announcement? I'm just worried about having too many stickies/announcements, although I'll unsticky the contest when it's over so I guess it wouldn't be too bad?  

Reprieve
Captain

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:22 am
Reprieve
I really want to learn Japanese now! lol

Those subtitles can get really weird sometimes... lol

Who made the DVDs you got? "Anime" "Manga" on the top right corner of them when you start an episode? If so, than it's a boot leg and the subtitling might get reaaaaally funky at times.

It's what happens when it gets translated from Japanese, to Chinese, and from there to English. I know from my Excel Saga bootleg set. Last time i knowingly bought boot leg. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:25 am
Zrana
Reprieve

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe have it in one of the already established threads, either one of the stickies or the announcement thread. Just add a "READ FIRST" to the thread title.

I think sticking it in the announcements thread would be good. My announcements are pretty lame sometimes so I think it should add some more meaning to the thread, lol.

You don't need to worry about changing your post there or anything but would it be ok if I made the first post I made longer then?

(brb, switching computers)  

Reprieve
Captain

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:35 am
Reprieve
Zrana
Reprieve

I think sticking it in the announcements thread would be good. My announcements are pretty lame sometimes so I think it should add some more meaning to the thread, lol.

You don't need to worry about changing your post there or anything but would it be ok if I made the first post I made longer then?

(brb, switching computers)

It doesn't bother me how long your post is. biggrin

On the Guild front page maybe we should make a couple rules to be posted there. Or maybe a disclaimer. Or something

"Please no whining for gold or other spammy things. Don't bump unless it's needed. Join in discussions and have fun.

Please read the Guild FAQ upon joining."

or soemthing along those lines, yesh...

And HI IZCHI! Gonna wear the mask?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:37 am
ok, lol, thanks  

Reprieve
Captain

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:40 am
EPISODE 94 is up for download!!!!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:41 am
I'm thinking of doing so... but I don't know. ^^;;  

Izchi
Crew

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:46 am
Izchi
I'm thinking of doing so... but I don't know. ^^;;

It is your letter to do what you will with now. 3nodding

Episode #6 of PlanetES rocks! It mentions Naruto in it. xd  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games