Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
VICTORIA || The Place To Be! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:08 am
Yeah, I saw that on the news. I haven't looked at The Age, even though I got it at Uni today.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:32 pm
Victoria rox!! In particular Melbourne smile  

babalonsatene

`sileeka

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:42 pm
@ WellzY I bought it, but that's the only article I've read. sweatdrop

I've gotten so used to living in Melbourne. I think it would be difficult for me to move to a completely different city. I mean, I recently moved from the south eastern suburbs to the north, but it's still the Melbourne area, you know? If anything, the trip into the CBD is much shorter.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:38 am
I get The Age every day (delivered on weekends) because of the Uni card deal they have going. It's pretty good. $20 for the paper Monday-Friday for pick up at participating stores (the Uni book store does it on campus) and delivered Saturday and Sunday. Goes from late Feb to late November.  

WellzY
Crew

`sileeka

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:15 am
I changed schools, so in the confusion I forgot to apply for the student subscription to the Age. My current school sells the day's edition of The Age and the Herald Sun for 20c each, and 10c for the previous day's.

My dad is probaby the only in the house who consistently reads the newspaper, so I buy them for him.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:54 am
Oh wow, that's pretty cheap. Unless you have the card, I think they just sell them at the normal retail price, not too sure.  

WellzY
Crew

ali monster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:13 am
seriously, it was so good to hear the sound of rain last night.
biggrin

we get The Age cheap too at school. yearly subscription or something for a super low price. $10?

anyway some pick it up free from our library anyway every morning. me being one of 'em. haha

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:43 am
Yeah, I missed out on that. I had the form but never actually filled it in. xD  

`sileeka

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:19 am
Yeah, love the sound of rain on the roof.

I remember when it used to actually be a fairly frequent thing. We've been in drought so long, there must be kids who don't realise Melbourne used to be renowned for it's fickle and usually wet weather.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:11 am
I don't think my brother remembers much of it, and he's fourteen.

I remember the rain, although I'm only three years older. Autumn and winter have always been my favourite months. I used to sit and watch the rain through my back door - I'd see the garden getting watered and my dogs hiding in their little houses. I loved to walk in the rain but only ever did it once, because I knew I'd get into sooo much trouble. xD

`sileeka

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:33 am
`sileeka
I don't think my brother remembers much of it, and he's fourteen.

I remember the rain, although I'm only three years older. Autumn and winter have always been my favourite months. I used to sit and watch the rain through my back door - I'd see the garden getting watered and my dogs hiding in their little houses. I loved to walk in the rain but only ever did it once, because I knew I'd get into sooo much trouble. xD

I used to like Autumn and Winter for the rainy days as well. I'd sit inside, wrapped up in a blanket or something else in front of the heater, and just waste the day away.

Of course, I never seem to have time to ENJOY the wasting of time anymore, because it really is wasting.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:00 pm
I love Victoria, particularly Melbourne, cos that's where I live, it rox  

babalonsatene

StreekG

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:54 am
Yeah most of the Victorian members live in Melb so that makes it heaps good.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:03 am
StreekG
zonic69
o_____o you all look like clones

same hair and shirt

what do you mean, "you" thats not me or anybody i know in that photo of the muzzas. thats just a random net pic.

well sorry for jumping to conclusions mate domokun  

zonic69

ali monster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:19 am
zonic69
StreekG
zonic69
o_____o you all look like clones

same hair and shirt

what do you mean, "you" thats not me or anybody i know in that photo of the muzzas. thats just a random net pic.

well sorry for jumping to conclusions mate domokun

xd  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas