Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scruffy012

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:02 am
yeah sorta, in a half dead sorta way......  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:39 am
scruffy012
lol and then you will then bludge of mel and i...

Mmm, odds are I'll end up at UQ or QUT so I won't have the bludging time with you guys as it would require effort. 3nodding  

DNA_Guru
Captain

scruffy012

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:54 am
DNA_Guru
scruffy012
lol and then you will then bludge of mel and i...

Mmm, odds are I'll end up at UQ or QUT so I won't have the bludging time with you guys as it would require effort. 3nodding

i think UQ is around 10 mins away XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:12 am
Shhhh, don't undercomplicate my plans.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

scruffy012

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:19 am
DNA_Guru
Shhhh, don't undercomplicate my plans.

lol, its evben quicker if you takew a direct bus in teh transit lanes XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:26 am
Well, UQ has a few campuses. Are you talking about the St Lucia campus? o_O  

DNA_Guru
Captain

ethuil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:30 am
omg am excited. AFLQ grand final tomollow...omg get to go to the gabba...am going to get rat faced...and catch up with my umpiring mates. YAY! xp GO MORNINGSIDE!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:35 am
Go Queenland. o_O  

DNA_Guru
Captain

scruffy012

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:55 am
DNA_Guru
Well, UQ has a few campuses. Are you talking about the St Lucia campus? o_O

lol, yeah thats pretty close, but if you follow kessels road down over the river theres a campous of somethignthere xd , i could be UQ, i think, but QUT is reasonably closae also, you have to go over th captain cook cridge and its to the right....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:15 am
DNA_Guru
Go Queenland. o_O

morningside is a brisbane team darl...they're orsm. red black and white. it'd be orsm if you was here. could finally meet you.  

ethuil

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:46 am
scruffy012
lol, yeah thats pretty close, but if you follow kessels road down over the river theres a campous of somethignthere xd , i could be UQ, i think, but QUT is reasonably closae also, you have to go over th captain cook cridge and its to the right....
Well, QUT is right in the middle of the city, at Gardens Point. 3nodding
ethuil
DNA_Guru
Go Queenland. o_O

morningside is a brisbane team darl...they're orsm. red black and white. it'd be orsm if you was here. could finally meet you.

Me was there? o_O
Yeah fair enough, I don't really enjoy AFL that much...I just like results. 3nodding
But yes, I'd also like to meet the elusive gypsy of Soraya. o_O  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:02 am
DNA_Guru
scruffy012
Well, QUT is right in the middle of the city, at Gardens Point. 3nodding
ethuil
DNA_Guru
Go Queenland. o_O

Me was there? o_O
Yeah fair enough, I don't really enjoy AFL that much...I just like results. 3nodding
But yes, I'd also like to meet the elusive gypsy of Soraya. o_O

ah, gypsy is right darl..my gran used to run naked with them thru the contry fields of ireland before she met my poppy. xp
Im fanatical...I need to find something else to de-stress with over the off season me thinks. gonk
Im not elusive, just unlucky

ethuil

juggalo_ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:19 am
good evening miss eth long time no hear hope you had fun catching up with all your ump mates this arvo.
will speak to u later xp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:27 am
MAKE BABIES NOW!  

WarriorShadow

scruffy012

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:38 am
domokun .... hmmmm was that random or is there going top be some sort of immediate catashrophe???  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games