Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:21 am
"Yeah.... he's kind of an a**...." She smiled and stretched "Sora popped my shoulder in place a while back. Slighter is the Alpha Male aka Old Man." She giggled to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:28 pm
Tumorias hit her forehead with the palm of her hand, "I don't even what to know what he did this time.." Then nodded, "I see.. I never met the Alpha, but Sora seems to know him well."

Nutella Mocha

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:40 pm
"I dont think i can find my way out of the ruins myself help please."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:24 pm
Keara growls and lifts her lips at the male who just randomly appeared and narrowed her eyes at him.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:39 pm
"Don't be mad at me. You know my mom. Her name is Sora." Pup looks up at Keara. "Don't you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:55 pm
She growled at him still and said "A pup shouldn't be wandering around by himself, he might get hurt by a big bad wolf." She licked her lips as if she was hungry while looking at him.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

[applz]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:34 pm
Kalten returns finally to the ruin site, raising his head at times in attempt to lift the body of a deer he had been dragging. The scent of the female wolves still filled the air, though he wondered where they were.
He stopped shortly to look around for them. Sniffing the air again, he checked if there were any other wolves in the area. He was able to catch the faint scent of a wolf he had never met, but this presence of another wolf did not draw his attention too much.
Kalten licked off some deer blood that had been staining his muzzle, and then, in hope that Keara and Tumorias were still here, he gave out a howl to signal his arrival.
After this, he stood by his kill and waited to see if Keara and Tumorias would respond.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:36 pm
Keara heard his howl and howled back.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

[applz]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:39 pm
Kalten's ears shot up at the sound of Keara's response, and he stood up straighter, looking about. He gave one more short howl, and then bent down to pick up the deer and began dragging it deeper into the ruins, where he heard the howl come from.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:42 pm
Keara pranced in place and barked as she heard him get nearer.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

[applz]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:45 pm
Kalten stopped by a collection of stone rubble and placed the deer on the ground. He then licked off the blood from his muzzle again, and sat.. waiting for Keara and Tumorias to arrive.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:47 pm
Keara pranced to where she smelt the deer's blood and yipped at him.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

[applz]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:50 pm
Kalten stepped back, allowing Keara to eat.

'Where has Tumorias gone?' he asked, looking about for his other companion.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:53 pm
"Still in the same spot." Keara took a small bite out of the deer and watched him cautiously.

((should we wait for Chi to post?))  

Keara Linate Sivenate

[applz]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:58 pm
((perhaps. what would you prefer? ..maybe we can rp elsewhere))

Kalten nods, watching her taking a bite from the deer. He then scanned the area, memories of his past haunting him again. He gazed silently into the distance as Keara ate.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games