Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

puppiepower

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:27 pm
^ thanks i think  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:51 pm
NAME: lord of western land(call me Emma-O)
APPEARANCE: tall long blackish hair were all black most of the time blue eyes(i wish they were black as jet's
FAV. BANDS: hawthorn hights,green day'him'desturbed'fall out boy,the uced,m.c.r.'slipknot,blowing for soup
SEXUALITY: strait(not in to dating any guy's i'm so not like that it's like groos but i'm not a big homo phobic.....well i sorta am
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: tourthing my friends by tiing theam to a chair and poining theam to death,shoting my friends with rubber bands and paper clips,shoping at hot topic,tourching people,drawing un godley thinghs.............i love cats and basicaley all anamals
PERSONALITY: dark deminted sochal fun to be with smart
PET PEEVES: light,posers,every thing good and holey
LIKES/DISLIKES: hmmmmmmmmm well i like girls i dislike the evil,radeoactive,flying,gaint,purple cow that lives out side my house he throus bannanas at my and his little monkey minyouns through there poo at me so i have to bring a bunch of M80's out side to protect my self
REASON FOR JOININGbecause i'm dark,demontid,evil and like being with my oun kind of people  

Cannibalistic Masterpiece

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:52 pm
twisted twisted twisted i,m demontid weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:55 pm
woohoo being evil rocks  

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:58 pm
lord of western land
APPEARANCE: tall long blackish hair were all black most of the time blue eyes(i wish they were black as jet's
FAV. BANDS: hawthorn hights,green day'him'desturbed'fall out boy,the uced,m.c.r.'slipknot,blowing for soup
SEXUALITY: strait(not in to dating any guy's i'm so not like that it's like groos but i'm not a big homo phobic.....well i sorta am
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: tourthing my friends by tiing theam to a chair and poining theam to death,shoting my friends with rubber bands and paper clips,shoping at hot topic,tourching people,drawing un godley thinghs.............i love cats and basicaley all anamals
LIKES/DISLIKES: hmmmmmmmmm well i like girls i dislike the evil,radeoactive,flying,gaint,purple cow that lives out side my house he throus bannanas at my and his little monkey minyouns through there poo at me so i have to bring a bunch of M80's out side to protect my self
REASON FOR JOININGbecause i'm dark,demontid,evil and like being with my oun kind of people

Welcome to the guild. *hands you a basket of cookies*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:11 am
NAME: Matt
APPEARANCE: 5'5", Bright Red and blonde (ugly yellowy blonde, the red makes it look way better..kinda firey) hair, hazel eyes
FAV. BANDS: Kittie, Lacuna Coil, Evanescence, In this Moment (check my profile for the rest)
SEXUALITY: bi I guess. I lean more towards guys though(like WAY towards guys) so people would just assume I was gay..probably cause I thought I was and told everyone(my friends rather) I was @__@...yeah
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, anime(and drawing anime since I don't watch a lot of it), listening to music, making things pretty =D, anything that has to do with the occult interests me among other things like serial killers and such, I like being outside when it's nice out(how goth of me hahaha)
PERSONALITY: I'm generally nice, but have a tendency to be in bad moods for no reason and of course people bug me the most when I'm pissed of and then say I'm being bitchy. If I don't like someone they usually know it.
PET PEEVES: Those kids who are always like "liek ima kil myself and no1 will car!111one" so that covers people with bad grammer and people trying to be the stereotypical goth, having to repeat myself over and over, being called a "Gothika" lol
LIKES/DISLIKES: oh so many things...check my profile
REASON FOR JOINING: like minded people, NICE people, ...just generally appealing.  

Depth And Anger

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:37 am
brackish666kittie
NAME: Matt
APPEARANCE: 5'5", Bright Red and blonde (ugly yellowy blonde, the red makes it look way better..kinda firey) hair, hazel eyes
FAV. BANDS: Kittie, Lacuna Coil, Evanescence, In this Moment (check my profile for the rest)
SEXUALITY: bi I guess. I lean more towards guys though(like WAY towards guys) so people would just assume I was gay..probably cause I thought I was and told everyone(my friends rather) I was @__@...yeah
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, anime(and drawing anime since I don't watch a lot of it), listening to music, making things pretty =D, anything that has to do with the occult interests me among other things like serial killers and such, I like being outside when it's nice out(how goth of me hahaha)
PERSONALITY: I'm generally nice, but have a tendency to be in bad moods for no reason and of course people bug me the most when I'm pissed of and then say I'm being bitchy. If I don't like someone they usually know it.
PET PEEVES: Those kids who are always like "liek ima kil myself and no1 will car!111one" so that covers people with bad grammer and people trying to be the stereotypical goth, having to repeat myself over and over, being called a "Gothika" lol
LIKES/DISLIKES: oh so many things...check my profile
REASON FOR JOINING: like minded people, NICE people, ...just generally appealing.

Welcome to the guild. ^_^ *hands you a basket of cookies*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:26 pm
NAME: Recca
APPEARANCE:
User Image (yes, I have a corset on here, you are not viewing the top half of nude body D: )only with black hair now instead of brown
alternate photos: http://seraphynth.deviantart.com/
FAV. BANDS: HIM, Placebo, DEADSY, Rob Zombie, Malice Mizer
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken and smothered with kisses
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Sleeping, drawing, baking (my cookies and cakes rock harder than anything you'v ever tasted), poetry, reading, mange/anime (like Tenjou Tenge and xxxHolic heart )
PERSONALITY: sadistic, vegetarian (odd, hunh?), rather bitchy, lean towards vanity quite frequently, obsessed with lolita and fetish clothing (but not fetish lolita...eew D: ), often both bubbly and depressing at the same time D:
PET PEEVES: many of these...
LIKES/DISLIKES: Many of both...sadly there's more of the latter...
REASON FOR JOINING: Intrigued...

Seraphynthetic

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:36 pm
welcome to our humble guild, have a cookie or 12  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:48 pm
Dr_lecter1988
welcome to our humble guild, have a cookie or 12

How 'bout I take 32 and bake an extra 4 dozen?  

Seraphynthetic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:21 pm
lurichan
lord of western land

Welcome to the guild. *hands you a basket of cookies*
woohoo thanks *throws cookies in air then catches theam with his mouth*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:23 pm
i love cookies waves his hand and wala a big glass of milk aperes lets eat  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:28 pm
the evil,gaint,radeoactive,purple,flying cow i shoved 100 M80 up his banna shoters ammo hole and the explon radeous killed him and his monkiy minyouns wooohooo* xd throes cookies in air yea my tourcher is finaley over xd *  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:34 am
lord of western land
the evil,gaint,radeoactive,purple,flying cow i shoved 100 M80 up his banna shoters ammo hole and the explon radeous killed him and his monkiy minyouns wooohooo* xd throes cookies in air yea my tourcher is finaley over xd *

.....Eh? Right-o, lads and lassies...carry on, nothing more to see here...

*begins to post the caution tape*

Hoboy, lots of paperwork this time....  

Your Night Surgeon

Gohanachu88

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:15 am
Name: Blue-Eye-Devil
Interests: Drawing anime/punk images.
Reasons for joining: I have a great amount of respect for goths and their beliefs.
Music: Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Circa Survive, Queen, Hidden In Plain View, The Offspring, Anime Music, Aiden, Mae, Evanescence, the list goes on and on...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games