RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:40 pm
Vincent Shizu
Mythos smiled and slung the pack across his shoulder as he watched the young pup playing around. "Hehe, enerjectic little pup ain't he?" he said with a chuckle as he put his glasses back on, stepping out the door and looking about the forest, his free arm falling to his side as his wings stretched out to catch the sunlight then folded back. He slowly looked about. "So..urm..what are all of your names if I may ask..?"
Manda lauged along with Myth at Kleah's antics. "You have no idea how energetic he can get. Oh, how rude of me! I'm Manda, and that bouncing ball of fluff is Kleah, and this sleeping lump of leather is Dracos, and I'm not sure who our penguin friend is."

OOC: Um...Vincent? I think we exited out into the City cause we have to go to some sort of Junkyard I think.....no forests.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:18 pm
Manda_Tifa
Vincent Shizu
Mythos smiled and slung the pack across his shoulder as he watched the young pup playing around. "Hehe, enerjectic little pup ain't he?" he said with a chuckle as he put his glasses back on, stepping out the door and looking about the forest, his free arm falling to his side as his wings stretched out to catch the sunlight then folded back. He slowly looked about. "So..urm..what are all of your names if I may ask..?"
Manda lauged along with Myth at Kleah's antics. "You have no idea how energetic he can get. Oh, how rude of me! I'm Manda, and that bouncing ball of fluff is Kleah, and this sleeping lump of leather is Dracos, and I'm not sure who our penguin friend is."

OOC: Um...Vincent? I think we exited out into the City cause we have to go to some sort of Junkyard I think.....no forests.... sweatdrop

**OOC**

I thought we just left the Inn and had to find our way through the forest...whichever though.

Mythos nodded as he made mental note of the names. "I can about imagine, a pup his age must be full of energy. It'll make this trip all the more enjoyable. So, Manda, Kleah, and Dracos?" he said as he nodded again, shifting the packs weight on his shoulder.  

Vincent Shizu

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:51 pm
Vincent Shizu
Manda_Tifa
Vincent Shizu

**OOC**

I thought we just left the Inn and had to find our way through the forest...whichever though.

Mythos nodded as he made mental note of the names. "I can about imagine, a pup his age must be full of energy. It'll make this trip all the more enjoyable. So, Manda, Kleah, and Dracos?" he said as he nodded again, shifting the packs weight on his shoulder.
Manda grinned and draped Dracos around her shoulders and under her hair, which served as a blanket. "That be us! So where are you from, Myth? Sorry if I stared a bit earlier. I'd heard of equines, but I'd never seen one before...." She blushed, a little embarrassed, and skipped a bit to keep up with the ever excitable Kleah.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:42 am
Manda_Tifa
Vincent Shizu

**OOC**

Manda grinned and draped Dracos around her shoulders and under her hair, which served as a blanket. "That be us! So where are you from, Myth? Sorry if I stared a bit earlier. I'd heard of equines, but I'd never seen one before...." She blushed, a little embarrassed, and skipped a bit to keep up with the ever excitable Kleah.

Mythos chuckled lightly and walked alongside them, eyes ever on the darting ball of fluff. "To tell the truth Ms..or Mrs?..Manda, I can't remember..I've drifted for so long I have no memory of it, and I would rather not know becuase so far, life's been fairly good not knowing. And about the staring, don't worry about it, Im used to it. With wings like these its kinda hard not to stare no?" he said with a slight yawn as he kicked a rock off the street/path thing.  

Vincent Shizu

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:32 am
Kleah paused at the first street intersection and sniffed the air some, then looked back and forth, trying to remember the way. He sneezed a little, then turned to make sure the others were still close. After waiting a moment for them to catch up, he turned and started off down the sidestreet.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:33 am
****Edit****

Stupid doublepostness. ><

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:46 am
"Bless you," Manda said automatically to Kleah as he sneezed. She turned back to Mythos. "There's no suffix to me. It's just Manda. You're a Shifter, no?" She was engaging in friendly conversation to get to know this newcomer, but something made her fur stand on end. They were being watched. "Kleah," she hissed. "Kleah, come back over here. Something isn't right."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:47 am
"Bless you," Manda said automatically to Kleah as he sneezed. She turned back to Mythos. "There's no suffix to me. It's just Manda. You're a Shifter, no?" She was engaging in friendly conversation to get to know this newcomer, but something made her fur stand on end. They were being watched. "Kleah," she hissed. "Kleah, come back over here. Something isn't right."

OOC: We probably should have taken this to the City Thread.... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:51 am
((OOC: Where have I been!? ...Oh, wait, that's your question isn't it? blaugh Sorry, things got a bit hectic for a while, and I couldn't come here much. I'll try to do at least one post a day from now on, though.))

Dracos wakes up on Manda's shoulders, blinking muzzily, then nuzzles her cheek softly. *yawns* "Thanks for bringing me along. I don't know what happened; it was like I had passed out or something...." Lifting his head, he saw that they were well on their way, and started to hop down, but his draconic laziness kicked in and he settled himself again, not wanting to move from his comfortable spot. Still, he kept his eyes open and watched everything that was going on.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:33 am
Kleah eeped softly and stopped in his tracks, turning back to Manda. He listened for a moment and perked his ears, then darted over by the others, shivering nervously. he said softly and began eyeing the corners of the street. It was a less populated area of town, mostly residential, and it was daytime so most folks would be at work. He noticed some cloaked figure standing by a streetlamp, but whoever it was seemed busy waiting for the bus, reading a newspaper. He recognized the area somewhat and immediately started trying to remember all the nooks and crannies he'd used to avoid hunters in the area, just in case.

****OOC****

Manda: Yus, we should probably move to the city thread now... x-X;; Sound good to everyone?

Dracos: Hehe, I was beginning to wonder. Then again, with how Gaia's been lately, I wasn't terribly surprised you hadn't posted much recently anyways. x.x; Good to see ya back though. ^.^

Lloxie

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:06 pm
Mythos looked around, his hand jutting in his caot and grasping around something metallic. "Yes Manda..I'm a shifter.." he said queitly as his eyes darted around before falling on the person under the streetlamp. His ears perked foreward as he set the sack on the ground and walked infront of the pup so he was in no danger.

**OOC**

If this has already moved to the City thread, or already been passed,
forgive me. xD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:29 pm
I'm just posting this to let you all know that I see we are moving to the other thread, and to thank Lloxie for the welcome back. 3nodding I'll see you there!  

DracosBlackwing

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:28 pm
mmmyes, Generic bump ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:57 pm
****OOCBUMP****  

Lloxie

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash