Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:21 pm
Mizuumi looked at Dark a little confused. "What do you mean by 'how the demon thing works'?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:01 pm
"He means the transformation. You see when a demon has a child the a mortal there a half demon with demon and human blood. The demon blood as you can guess is stronger than human blood. When a half demon is in a near death situation there demon blood activates almost making them into a full demon but not exactly. Unlike a full demon, a half demon can't control their blood lust. Anyways something special from the demon parent, in Ryo's case the hilt subdues his demon blood, but when that object is taken away their demon blood activates. Normally when this happens, the half demon keeps fighting till the death. Also, since human skin won't be able to handle so much of the power that it kills them also from the inside out, over time if it isn't controled and happens frequently the person will loose their mine and I do mean literally. They don't remember who they are, or who their friends are they just go mad and keep fighting." Shizume said sommerizing everything she knew about half demons.

((Damn, I can't belive I memorized all that and I haven't read my Inuyasha books in a few months.))  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:26 pm
"O my god, really?" Mizuumi was suprised and a little scared.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:18 pm
"I lost you after 'He means' but I'm sure you got it right"  

Rashav

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:50 pm
Ryo followed his mother closely as they walked through the dense woods. Eyes of many demons watched him closely and were talking about him.

"It's Asuka's son, that half demon. What is he doing here?" The muttering of the demons were intimidating Ryo. It was like their words and stares were piercing though his soul.

"Don't worry about them, Ryo. They won't hurt you while I'm around." She turned around to him and smiled. They walked a long ways until they reached their destination. "We are here. We're training here for the next week." As Ryo came through the large bush, he was an open feild with a huge waterfall to the north. "Whoa...what is this place." Ryo asked looking at his mother.

"This is Hibernaculum. This is the place where our demon clan would come to be seperate from the rest of the world. It was said that we originated here." She began to smile as she remembered her younger days. She then turned to Ryo and her smile dissapeared. "Your training starts right now."

"Yes mother." Ryo then placed his bag down and looked at her.

"For now on, you will call me Asuka-sama." She said with a smirk.

"Ok, mothe...I mean, Asuka-Sama." Ryo quickly corrected himself, knowing of his mother's attitude.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:50 pm
"Either way, it's not good." Mizuumi stared at the ground thinking about what would happen if what Shizume explained happened to Ryo.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:26 pm
"What am I going to do now, Asuka-sama?" Ryo said standing there.

"First off, we will meditate. This will help you focus and help you be mentally prepared for what you'll be going through in the next 7 days. Follow me." Asuka headed over to the waterfall. Ryo followed closely and looked at at the huge waterfall. "Ok, you are going to meditate right there." She pointed at the rock under the waterfall.

"Yes." Ryo took a step into the water and was instantly burned. "Ouch...what was that?" Ryo asked as he held his leg.

"This water is no ordinary water. The demonic qualities in this water can kill a human. But since you're half human, the worst it can do is burn you. But I know you can get to that rock, Ryo. It's basically mind over matter."

Mind over matter huh? I'll just use my chakra and... "Oh and to make sure that you can't use any chakra..." Asuka walked up behind him and places her hand on his shoulder, which cuts off his chakra supply for a week. "Now you are just a normal half demon who can't use ninjutsu. You'll just have to rely on you're instincts. Now you can go."

How the hell am I going to do this? That water burns me. Ryo stared at the water for a minute. No I can do this...I know I can. Ryo took a step in, but the water burned like crazy. Just keep moving. Ryo slowly made his way to the rock and sat on it. As he sat there, the water falling on his head felt like lead pellets that weighed 2 pounds each falling down at a rapid pace. Ryo closed his eyes and started to meditate.

Good job Ryo. You've finally got through the first stage of training. But it will only get tougher from here. Asuka walked over to him and sat on a rock nearby and meditated as well.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:51 pm
"well I"m outa here"
dark picked himself up and walked toward the village
"I'm too worn out, and I don't want to exert myself"  

Rashav

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:12 pm
Mizuumi looked at Dark. "Oh, ok. Bye, Dark." Mizuumi sat on the ground, worried about Ryo.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:18 pm
Tsunade walked over to Mizuumi seeing that she looked worried. She knelt beside her, trying to comfort her. "Thinking about Ryo huh?" She asked.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:42 am
Mizuumi looked up at Tsunade and nodded. "Yes. Im just worried about him, because of what Shizume told me." She replied looking back at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:04 am
Tsunade was also worried, but she had confidence that Ryo can control it with Asuka's help. "Don't worry, Ryo will be fine. There is no person better that can help him with this than his own mother, who happens to be one strong demon." She said with a smile.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:04 pm
Mizuumi looked at Tsunade and nodded. "If you trust he will be fine, then so do I." She yawned, tired, and layed on the ground looking at the sky thinking of what Ryo must be doing right now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:15 pm
Ryo meditated long and hard, but he couldn't stop thinking about Mizuumi, and what had almost happened to her. I will get through this training, for Mizuumi and my friends. As Ryo was meditating, Asuka could feel that Ryo was thinking about something. She began to enter his mind to see what it was.

This girl, is a half demon like Ryo. She is from a fox demon clan, so if they are dating, I'll approve of her. She smiled and continued on meditiating. About 10 hours have passed since they started meditating and Asuka was ready to begin with the second phase. "Ok Ryo, Now since you've meditated, I think that you are ready to continue. We will be working on first controling you're demon side. Ryo I want you to hand me the hilt."

"Oh, ok." Ryo did so and a few minutes later, he began to change.

Asuka was prepared for this. So she handed him back the hilt connected to a large chain, which will be connected to his pants. "Well, you did held back the demon blood for only 2 minutes, that's a good start. So, we need to get it up higher; I say an hour or so should be a safe amount." Asuka said with a smirk.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:14 am
"Ahhhh." Mizuumi yawned, getting tired but couldnt sleep. "I wonder how Ryo is doing in his training." She sat up and stared at the smoldering ashes of what used to be the fire.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games