Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novatone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:55 pm
Sabrina watched as Clar got stabbed in the chest and she heard herself scream. Then he puffed into smoke...she heard Darz explain what they had done to be prepared. She looked down at Shizume and saw her eyes closed in pain. She heard a noise and saw a flash and saw a demon standing where Serene once stood. Then watched as Orochimaru sent fireballs into the box Serene's demon went into.
"I'm so useless..." Sabrina whispered to herself as she tried to help Shizume sit up. Masaya landed near them.
"Get away!!!" She screamed at him, but he said a few words to Shizume and disappeared. "Shizume....please...wake up..." Sabrina pleaded.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:36 pm
Shizume didn't wake up she just trembled and sweating her temprature kept rising.  

Itachi Girl5

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:20 pm
Serene, now the demon Hukari, kneeled down, letting the fire pass above her. she then stood up and ran over to Shizume and picked her up, turning to the others. "she needs to get to a hospital,I will take her there. Sabrina, come with me, but we need to be quick. everyone else,please fight off Orochimaru and the pathetic scum that calls themselves followers, which is still pretty pathetic." and then Hukari sped away, towards the hospital. she looked down at the feverish girl. "Please live Shizume,live for us, its my fault that you got that mark, it should've been me...." she then narrowed her eyes and focused on her destination.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:01 am
"Right. Come on Gaara."

Clar was walking into the Hokage's office when he saw someone else sitting in the Hokage's chair. "Huh? Who are you?"

"While you were gone, the former Hokage had retired, knowing that his death day was not far away. And so, he elected me, Hiruo, to take over for now. Now then, what do you want to tell me?"  

viewtifulkye

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:32 pm
"How do we know that you didn't just kill the hokage and say that he elected you to take his place, so that you could start another a ninja war with all of the hidden villages, so that if you perhaps by any chance won the war ,you could control all of the hidden villages, thus making you the strongest man alive" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:39 pm
Hukari, still carrying Shizume and Sabrina finally reached the hospital. She turned to Sabrina. "Sabrina, I need you to take Shizume in...if I go in looking like this now, they will shoo me out, so I need to transform back, when I do, I will meet you in there." and at that, she handed Shizume off to Sabrina and went back into the forest, where nobody could see her transform back into Serene.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:49 pm
Sabrina nodded at Serene and took Shizume.
"Medical attention stat!!!!" Sabrina yelled at the staff. "I have a victim of Orochimaru's curse mark!" She looked at all the staff and they stared back at her blankly. Sabrina looked down and realized she was covered in blood, not having changed clothes for awhile.
"HEY! DID YOU HEAR ME? MOVE NOW!" She yelled angrily and then the whole place started moving, some grabbed Shizume and carried her off.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:15 am
Shizume moaned as she was being carried somewhere. She was seatting fiercly and her tempature kept rising.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:15 pm
Sabrina ran after the nurses that had Shizume and watched them lay her on a operating table. She looked at them and all she saw was confusion and worried faces.
"WHAT-ARE- YOU-DOING?" Sabrina bit off ever word in anger. "Don't just stand there...get someone that knows what their doing."

"Miss...most of our trained medical ninjas are out on an important mission." One of the nurses manged to say.

"How about, Sakura? Is she here?" Sabrina heard some panic in her own voice.

"She's leading that mission." Th nurse visibily was shaking.

"No...no..no, this is NOT happening." Sabrina shook her head and started to roll up her sleeves. She tied her hair up and started to make hand signs. "Hopefully this is help her fever alittle. I want you all to try to contact another village. Get a good medic here." Sabrina reached out and placed her hands over Shizume's body and started to try to save her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:34 pm
((Um...Gaara? You're with Darz. Not Clar.))

Chapter 4:
That feeling of terror

"Oh yeah, well I-"

Kuz came in before Clar could finish, saying" Lord Hokage! There's been a breach in the East side of the village. The individual commanding the enemy units looks like a man that has been identified as Orochimaru!"

"What!? He's already here?"

"What do you mean by, 'already here'? Well, just explain everything to me along the way."  

viewtifulkye

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:48 pm
Serene, now a human again, rushed in to see Sabrina with her hands over Shizume, trying to save her. she also did the same, nudging Sabrina she said. "Your lucky that I've had SOME medic training Sabrina......but we should do our best and get Sakura here..." She said, looking at her sadly. "..it will be very difficult to save her alone.........."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:51 pm
Sabrina looked at Serene sadly.
"It will be difficult..." Her voice said quietly and with sorrow. She looked up and looked Serene in the eyes. "Keep Shizume stable...I'm going to go get all the nurses to keep her stable too."
She ran out and yelled for all the nurses to get into Shizume's room and try to save her the best they could.

"Miss, we contacted Sakura, she's on her way, She should be here in an hour or so." One of the nurses stammered.

"Thanks...really..." Sabrina sighed in relief. "Make sure you keep Shizume stable till she gets here." She started to walk out of the hospital.

"Where are you going?" The nurses said worried.

"To kill the snake that did that to Shizume-chan" Sabrina said without turning around. She ran to where explosions were happening.  

Novatone

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:23 pm
Serene nodded and concentrated all her power on Shizume. "Come on shizume...........please don't die!" Serene choked back tears. "Shizume! please! I am using up almost all my strength on you! YOU BETTER LIVE DAMMIT!" she felt a few hot tears roll down her cheeks, but she didn't move a hand to wipe them away, she just let them flow.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:09 pm
Shizume sturred a little bit as she opend her eyes a little she was still very week and was in pain. Her fever has gone down a bit but it wasn't as severe as before. "What....hap...pend...?" she asked weekly barley managing a whisper.  

Itachi Girl5

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:20 pm
Serene, still concentrating her healing powers on Shizume, looked doen at her sadly. "Orochimaru bit you and gave you the curse mark that was meant for me.....you fainted...and Sabrina and I brought you to the hospital.....Sabrina is now hunting down Orochimaruand Sakura is on her way to help me get you back to normal........just rest, you are really badly hurt."  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games