Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:13 am
Sogue smirked as he approached the scared and panicking Tyrant. He drew his blades as he walked, breathing steadily.

"Sorry pal," he whispered as he appraoched, "Today aint your day."

He spun as he passed between his legs, carving small divits in the flesh. It seemed to growl as it fell to it's knees. The vampire dashed under it's tail as it fell, avoiding it's crushing girth. He leapt backward onto it's back once again, dashing up it's back as it struggled. He let his blades fall low as it cut light wounds into it's back. As he reached the head he leapt over, stabbing into the beast's eyes. He flipped underneath, kicked off it's sturnum and slashed at the beast's chin. He landed on top of a clay hut as the monster roared and fell, giving up life.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:36 pm
Joa-Boo
((To TJ))

The Orks found your words and appearance unfitting and grunted in response with a heavy annoyed look. "You speak of rotten things elf. You ask about the world of people that made yours no more." One of the orks grunted and took a shot of a strong drink. he belched as another came in.

"Your looking for the graveyard you are boy. They don't just take kindly to handsome happy people. Your not very fitting. yeah they will take you, but they probably use you as lunch to motivate the real fighters." Another added in and took his shot.

The pub itself began to sense the tension and faces watched from all around as the verbal assault continued. The third ork was more pleasant.

"Belch..... what we are trying to say is whets your beef with the Dark Hand and what do you want to know about it from us?"
" i just want to know where i can find them, i want to kill the omega alliance." he said getting a drunken smile arcoss his face.

"anjd you think, " burppp" you think that they would use me, henry, as lunch meat. dont you know who your dealing wiht. i could take any one of you right here right now." he said strighing up and stumping back into his slouched postion

" im the greatest fighter yyyou've every seen" poking the orc in the shoulder  

SittingHere
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:16 am
"The greatest fighter my butt. I have seen some good fighting but never from some drunken random silly boy. You sure have a big head on your shoulders don't you." The Ork said pushing back. his anger consuming himself like the little anger management he has. The other two laughed out loud and others around the bar began to laugh.

"Show me some fighting you little boy."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:32 am
Zero Salfos
"first let me hear what has happend to my Isao for the last i saw her was well over 5 thousand years ago or so. i want to know what happend to her after i chased the white lycan." he waited for the man's answer.

"aahhh thank you my lord. but you forget one thing my lord. forgive me my lord. for if i where this one that you tell me to go find and i did not know about you my lord. where would i try to go to find out about you...especially if you were my old enemy i havent seen for thousands of years?yes...i make haste in order to capture him and bring him to our ranks my lord. but now i show you my new armor i had crafted." he roared silencing the room. two kobolds came in carrying a huge mankin with the new armor. this armor was spiked on the shoulders and bracers. with a knight helm with beautifui carvings its a full helm as well with faceplate. the chest was layered plate with the DH symbol glowing on it with spiked leggings and spiked boots, with a tail balde for Rikimarus tail. the back side of the armor was spiked all the way to the tail. this armor was the color of night and it gleamed bringing a chilling evil presence to all who stared. the DH symbols were all over glowing except for on the helmet was the symbol of Lord RIkimaru. then his shield was brought in a huge shield for a man but not for Riki. it had the DH symbol on it. then RIki's bow was brought in."my lord do you like it. i made it myself. watch this." he clipped a button inside a gaunlet and the spikes disappeared. but the armor still looked menacing. without them. it gave you a chill that many evils and sins have been committed in front of that armor.

"You ask this for what reason. This is a sacred place of history, not a social gossip book. We hold these words as truth and read them as only of the up most importance. She is living if that will help. Deep within Kingdom of Charendell."

"It fits you well me friend. And to what can this armor of yours do any harm. It's flashy but I do not quite see it's purpose." Joa Boo served the armor once or twice, smiled and then found Ricky's eyes to evaluate his readiness. "You have my leave as all ways. Go forth and win us another for the Dark Hand

((hey make sure in character that you spell out the Dark Hand each time, only in ooc can you use DH. Oh and your going to the fray island, Tyler is going to a coastal island. the Fray island is far away.))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:11 pm
"this is fun no?" Isao asked crimson, for it seemed he had spaced or maybe even fallen asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:22 pm
Hikari Harada
"this is fun no?" Isao asked crimson, for it seemed he had spaced or maybe even fallen asleep.

"Wha....oh no..everythings fine...thanks for asking....." Crimson seemed to be in a fearful daze. he was lost in his own mind as things flashed back and forth across it. The strong built man laid back exhausted as though he had just finished fighting a battle and about passed out.

"I need some of that meat, could you cook it for me. I feel very suddenly sick."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:24 pm
Isao jumped up and felt his forehead. " you don't feel as if you have a temperature. i would be happy to." she smiled and turned putting the meat on the fire. she hummed quietly to herself as she cooked the meat.
"have you ever heard of a place called falthor?" she asked still facing the meat.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:33 pm
Hikari Harada
Isao jumped up and felt his forehead. " you don't feel as if you have a temperature. i would be happy to." she smiled and turned putting the meat on the fire. she hummed quietly to herself as she cooked the meat.
"have you ever heard of a place called falthor?" she asked still facing the meat.

"Falthor....what do you know of Falthor...that was a lost and very old relic kingdom." Crimson said with a suden haste. He shook as he spoke and tried to get up. Her words scared him for some reason.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:37 pm
"nevermind it's nothing." she said turning to him and handing some meat. "here." she said smiling. she looked into his eyes, some how her eyes seemed to have dulled in color.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:40 pm
Hikari Harada
"nevermind it's nothing." she said turning to him and handing some meat. "here." she said smiling. she looked into his eyes, some how her eyes seemed to have dulled in color.

"No realy...I mean it, how do you know of Falthor." Crimson seemed to persue it even harder but trailed off after seeing the girl grow saddened. He lifted himslef completly and then looked at her with a smile.

"My dad was from Falthor. i don't like to talk about him but, he used to tell me all about it when i was little. Why do you ask?"  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:56 pm
i lived there a long time ago when i was still a human." she said sadly.
"but then there was a battle and i was seperated from people whom were very special to me." she gripped her pendant. "i'm still looking for any survivors cause i hope i was not the only one." she laughed. " now eat. you said you do not feel well." she handed him the cooked meat.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:01 pm
Hikari Harada
i lived there a long time ago when i was still a human." she said sadly.
"but then there was a battle and i was seperated from people whom were very special to me." she gripped her pendant. "i'm still looking for any survivors cause i hope i was not the only one." she laughed. " now eat. you said you do not feel well." she handed him the cooked meat.

"Thank you mam." Crimson thanked her and then took the food happily and began to eat away at it. he pulled the small plates from his sack and a knife and a fork and worked at the meat to fill himself.

"I hope this doesn't change you mind about me but did you ever meet a man by the name of Joa Boo. I'm not proud to say it but the mans my father." Crimson said wincing at the confession as if he was sentencing himself to death. He moved a hand over to Isao and tried to comfort her by brushing her hair.

"He made it out, and you did too. I'm sure there where many others. He tells me of this big battle that lost him everything and of this man he fought he never got to finish off. I don't remember the name very well. They where ninjas and Joa Boo was apart of the Elite Guard."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:09 pm
Isao took his hand in both of hers, her icy touch could be felt through the gloves. " i don't remember seeing him but i had heard his name a few times." she looked into his eyes. "when we fought, i tried to help as a human i had limits to my powers so i couldn't make a barrier strong enough to save many people." she said sadly "though when i awoke i was no longer on falthor i was here. i ventured for sometime then met you." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:37 pm
Hikari Harada
Isao took his hand in both of hers, her icy touch could be felt through the gloves. " i don't remember seeing him but i had heard his name a few times." she looked into his eyes. "when we fought, i tried to help as a human i had limits to my powers so i couldn't make a barrier strong enough to save many people." she said sadly "though when i awoke i was no longer on falthor i was here. i ventured for sometime then met you." she smiled.

"Well um...you have been a sleep for quite some time if your just now waking up and finding me. That was about 70 to 100 yeasr ago!!!" Crimson said making a funny face of confusion and moving his other hand to Isao's to warm her up. "Wow your cold, theres a fire here if you need."

"yeah, thats understood. My dad wasn't as big back then as he is now. You have heard of him haven't you."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:55 pm
"still his name is used often but i know nothing of him." she said staring at the fire. "i don't think the fire would do much." she smiled. "so. your father told you of falthor. he must be the reason there was so much conflict back then." she thought for a moment. she shrugged. "oh well that's all in the past."  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games