Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wartht

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:34 am
*chukles from a near by tree and is noticed by Sakata,sorano,and ryu so he jumps out of the tree*
i heard you are looking for your friend Nayuki. can i be of any asistance?
if not i am fine with just staying out of your way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:05 pm
Sakata stopped and growled at him"How do we know you aren't one of them and I shouldn't tear you head off!!!"she snarled glaring at him  

Level_E_Vampire

wartht

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:12 pm
*chukels*if you dont want help ok but you shudent be so coky your enemys could have the advantige*Sakata notices another one of hime behind her when he starts talking*second kisana:there could be multipal of them*the one behind sakata poofs into smoke*
first:any way i live in your vilage it is natural for me to want to help you but if you dont want it so be it  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:30 pm
"He friendly.."whispered Naota into Sakata's ear"his thoughts I can read them"he said so quietly that know one but sakata could hear"Ok fine you can help but if you do anything wrong I will tear your head off"she sighed  

Level_E_Vampire

wartht

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:40 pm
*cuckles*is that a thret?anyway there is no need.*atitude changes as he thinks about the tast at hand*is there any picture of you frend i could use as i try to gather information about his wereabouts?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:46 pm
"ah yea lets see"Sakata digs in her pouch"here"she give him a picture of Nayuki  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:41 pm
"You can argue all you want. I'm getting Rose back." Ryo began to run after the stranger who took off with Rose. I'm getting you back. His strides got longer as his anger grew and the seal that Rose put on him cracked, releasing a little of his demonic side. His eyes glowed blood red and began to grow sharp claws and fangs. I'm going to kill that b*****d who took Rose.

After a while of running, he soon caught up to the person. He was holding a kunai up against a bounded Rose's neck. "Let her go, NOW!" Ryo demanded, but the shady character just chuckled. "What's so funny!?!" Ryo yelled. Rose began to muffle out words, but they only sounded like jibberish to him. She soon stopped as the kunai was pressed harder against her throat.

"You are one idiot of a ninja." The man snickered. "Now my associates can take you out." Soon, a bunch of men with katanas and chains appeared out of the shadows. "Then that leaves us with this pretty girl here."

"I will kill all of you." Ryo growled. He sensed one of the men charge at him and began attacking him relentlessly. A huge battle ensued afterwards.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:21 pm
*takes the picture* ok i will do what i can*jumps in to the tree he lept from then is not seen for a wile*  

wartht

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:14 pm
sorano notices ryo was gone and left the rest to sniff him out.

sorano came upon a bunch of guys crouded around ryo, so sorano climed a tree to help from above if a fight started.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:31 pm
"Kill him." The leader of the squad ordered and they all charged at Ryo.

"Let's see who will be doing the killing here." Ryo growled and dodged a katana slash. He grabbed the wrist of the man holding it and thrusted his long sharp claws into his heart, killing him instantly. The men slowly backed up as they saw one of their comrades fall to the ground motionless. Though Ryo had killed one of them, he wasn't phased at all. In fact, he got a thrill off of it. Looking at his blood soaked claws, he licked a little of the blood off and began grinning. "Let this slaughter begin." That said, Ryo pulled out a kunai and charged into the crowd.

Screams of horror could be heard from each individual as the blade of the kunai was either thrusted into their chest or cut into their necks. Rose saw the bloodshed as well. She began crying tears of sadness as she saw Ryo kill each person.

After all of the men layed in their pool of blood, Ryo turned his attention to the head. "Now it's your turn." He slowly walked towards him with a bloodlust that wanted to be quenched. The man backed away from Rose with fear.

"Please...don't kill me!!" The man pleaded.

"Too late for that. It's time for you to get what you deserve." Ryo lifted up his hand to strike him down with his blody claws. "Now die."

Rose managed to get the cloth off her mouth and yelled loudly, "NO, STOP RYO!!" She hoped it will get through to him, but it didn't work.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:21 am
"Ryo don't do this to Rose"yelled Sakata tackling him into a bearhug so he couldn't break free"I know it hurts you but its hurting Rose more to see you like this"said Sakata  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:16 pm
Right then, Ryo snapped back to his former self and looked around. He was shocked to all the blood and dead bodies. "Did...did I do all of this?"

The frightened man ran away from the area. He didn't want to stay and get killed by what he thought was a demon.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

wartht

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:53 pm
*jumps from a near-by tree an lands next to rose(seeing that she is crying and what has hapend)*it is ok rose he is back to normal trying to comfort rose as he inspects one of the dead bodys*gasps then signals to sorano,Sakata,and ryu to come and take a look*(shows them an animal sine on the mans right forarm) i now this mark,it is the mark of a deadly group that are after all beasts and they strongest ninja posible,this could help us find Nayuki but we must folow the ledder of the group as soon as posible befor he tels his serpiriors about what happend here and we must also have two other plans one for if we encounter him and one for if we encounter his ledders  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:24 pm
Ryo looked at the bodies then up at Rose. Slowly walking over to her, he wanted to tell her that he didn't want this to happen. When he opened his mouth, no words would come out. All he could do was untie the ropes on her wrists and walked away. "Let's go find Nayuki." He said to he entire group.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:50 pm
sorano, still out of sight, was shocked at what she had just witnessed. she stayed hidden in the tree for a little while longer clinching her bracelet that was starting to glow again.
"another full moon is aproaching and we have to fing nayuki before then or i am no use to the team." sorano thought. she looked back at ryo recalling on what just happend she began to wander that thing she saw earlier was indeed ryo. she knew the answer but was afraid to admit it to herself.
"Hey, who is that dude down there that found that animal mark? im sorry but im having alot of trouble trusting people." sorano whispered.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff