Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:44 pm
Spikelema
"I changed my mind I am going to practice my punches with my good hand." Walks up to dummy and hits it with right hand.....
aww..your not coming with us..to take a dip?.... cry  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:45 pm
Spikelema
"I changed my mind I am going to practice my punches with my good hand." Walks up to dummy and hits it with right hand.....
hold up. spike right? concentrate, feel the energy in your body travel to your good hand. when you feel you have enough," he punched another dummy and it was blown to pieces by the punch.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:46 pm
Polio
"huh, oh right." she nodded then took the scroll from Spike and tucked it into her pouch before watching him go the dummys. she then looked at Dameon and Cherry, "M-more swimming?"
ohh yeah ^.^..can't wait to ride on the dragon again ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:46 pm
"we could go flying. it is really up to you guys. i am your tool....."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:47 pm
"When did you become our tool?" she asked casting a glance at Dameon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:48 pm
Spikelema tried the same. "Here I go" goes to punch the dummy then stops. "I just remembered something." He looks at his hands and then his hurt wrist. "It is no longer hurt." He proves this by punching a dummy and putting a hole through it. "I know what chakra is now!!!!!!"  

Spikelema

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:48 pm
hellspawn~lucien
"we could go flying. it is really up to you guys. i am your tool....."
your tool..o.O..*walks up to dameon* oh yes please dameon...can i take the 2nd seat...i love being second..the best seat ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:49 pm
Spikelema looks at Cherry and then at his feet. "Second seat where is that?"  

Spikelema

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:51 pm
flying? dragon? 2'd seat? did I miss something?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:51 pm
Spikelema
Spikelema looks at Cherry and then at his feet. "Second seat where is that?"
ohhhh....dameon can summon this big dragon..and i love being the second person behind whoever who is first...((which is usually dameon)) cuz it's fun ^^..and it's not that scary..^^..are you coming?...  

cherryblossom_chan

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:52 pm
"that is fine. oh yeah, you can use chakra to heal yourself, but don't use it for that purpose that often. you'll lose energy real fast. now to test your strength and chakra usage punch a tree or trees, while using the chakra to see what happens." he makes the dragon seal and cuts his palm. he then places his bleeding palm on the ground and little kanji spread all over the place. there is a poof of smoke and then there is a roar." for those of you who don't know, this is my dragon baphomet." he said this but sounded a little winded.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:52 pm
"AARGH!! Your not sitting behind anyone but me" he runs up to cherry and holds her. "And I say so. I want to be the one near you!"  

Spikelema

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:54 pm
Spikelema
"AARGH!! Your not sitting behind anyone but me" he runs up to cherry and holds her. "And I say so. I want to be the one near you!"
*blinks* okey spike..come down...lol...and okey sure .....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:54 pm
well I can summon the frog kings son......hehehehee
~his head falls~...........  

Joelakaturbo

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:55 pm
"Well how do we get on this large lizard?"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games